MJ Tribute by PRINCE ! (10.07.2010)

Wow, lovely, thank you Prince, Michael would appreciate it, sadly u two didnt work out 2gether

I'm not a Prince fan although I have tried to force myself to like his music. Never been able to accomplish it. I do like When Doves Cry and Red Corv but that's about it. I never was able to get into him and I always thought he was standoffish and snobby. But anyway, I think it's great he paid tribute to Michael. They both liked each other's music so much :)

Prince is to graphic for me in some songs Michaels underline sexuality in his songs is what made him so sexy to me. Prince was to raunchy. like um Darling Nikki... wow... But i think they liked each other and respected each other. Because with out one the other wouldn't exist.

Prince and Michael DID get along and hung out several times over the years.

Prince has played several songs of Michael's during his concerts. He played The Way You Make Me Feel during some of the Lovesexy tour shows, Billie Jean, Shake Your Body, and I Want You Back during some of his recent shows and he did Janet's "What Have You Done For Me Lately?" during the 1990 Nude Tour

Prince and Michael DID get along and hung out several times over the years.

Prince has played several songs of Michael's during his concerts. He played The Way You Make Me Feel during some of the Lovesexy tour shows, Billie Jean, Shake Your Body, and I Want You Back during some of his recent shows and he did Janet's "What Have You Done For Me Lately?" during the 1990 Nude Tour

I knew he have played some MJ songs before, but not so many. Wow. That's cool to know. I've always been a Prince fan, but since I love Michael, Michael have taken up so much place in my life, that Prince easily have been forgotten hehe.

I'm just so happy he said something when I saw Prince in Denmark a few weeks ago. I had to ask several of my friends if I heard him right, and he did infact say "This is from my friend" before he began playing and singing Shake Your Body.

At that moment I thought I was going mental!! It's like, to me, that wasn't expected at all!!! It was one of those moments you will never forget.

arrh all the links are dead. Prince is very strict about his image on youtube. It s very hard to find any of this videos

LOL, I got a warning today. I had four videos from his concert. All are gone now, taken down by NPG!

I'm so glad I'm not such a big fan of Prince that I am with Michael. It has to be a real pain in the ass LMAO!!!

Can someone maybe upload it to megaupload or something? I'd love to see it! What did he say at the end?

so happy finally people can really see that prince always had love for MJ they always showed each other love when MJ did his thing prince fell back and When prince did his think MJ fell back two lost brothers from different mothers shame the media try to claim they never liked each other dirty dianna and in the closet was prince inspired you can tell on this tracks MJ shutting down prince style,.

I never got to see this, it says it's been taken down due to copyright.

What happened?

I saw him in Denmark 3 weeks ago. There he said "this is from my friend" then he and his backup singers started to play "Shake your Body (down to the ground) by the Jacksons. Very cool. I managed to record it and put it on youtube, but had to take it down, because, according to Prince, the internet is dead!

I wasn't at the concert but I live very close to Werchter and the wind was right so I could hear everything.
I sat outside the whole night, listening, though the weather was Really, really bad!
When I heard this, I thought... wait a sec!!!! What a surprise!:D

Last edited:
Back