"MJ was a person who was seeking help, desperately, to get some sleep, to get some rest."

Re: "MJ was a person who was seeking help, desperately, to get some sleep, to get some rest."

Quote from TMZ:

We've told you since July 15 police believe Dr. Conrad Murray administered Propofol to Michael Jackson -- the drug that killed him. There's a reason police believe it. Dr. Murray told them.

Two days after Jackson's death, Dr. Murray told LAPD detectives he administered Propofol to the singer hours before he died ... this, according to multiple law enforcement sources.

We're told Dr. Murray gave Jackson an IV drip of the powerful anesthesia. Police believe Dr. Murray simply wasn't paying attention when the singer's heart stopped beating.

Authorities believe Dr. Murray may have actually fallen asleep during the time the drug was administered and may have awakened to find Jackson already dead from heart failure.

An IV drip of Propofol allows a constant, steady infusion of the drug for a period of time determined by the person administering it.

It is considered reckless in the medical community for a doctor to administer an IV drip of Propofol without the patient being monitored by an EKG, which sounds an alarm when the patient's pulse drops too low. No EKG was found in the house.

Another device -- known as a pulse oximeter -- is used to determine the oxygen saturation in the patient's blood. If the patient's breathing slows to a dangerous level, an alarm alerts the treating physician. Again, no oximeter was found in the house.

My heart aches so much. :( This stupid doctor let him die! He didn't have the rights to administer propofol and he didn't even have the correct monitoring equipment that could've raised an alarm to wake his pathetic, lazy butt and save Michael's life. :( Michael trusted him to wake him up, and instead he fell asleep himself. We're talking 2nd degree murder here since he willingly ignored the warning on the packaging and didn't have half the equipment.

Dear god, I just had a thought...

If Dr Murray gave Michael the IV around midnight in order to get 8 hours' sleep, then 8 hours later when he woke up himself to turn off the drip realised Michael was dead would've been like 8 or 9am... and it was around 9:20am when the nurses went into his office to take files out of it! I'm curious now, what files were those and why is this doctor being so open about what happened? What else is going on he hasn't let us in one?

Last edited:
Re: "MJ was a person who was seeking help, desperately, to get some sleep, to get some rest."

my understanding is that the doctor wasnt fully qualified to administer the drugs the media is saying he did. if thats the case he could be charged with neglience and manslaughter. but making those charges stick will be another matter all together.

investigation will tell what happened. As matter of fact if Propofol was actually found at MJ's rented home someone was using it and someone was administering it.
Whoever was administering (regardless if fully qualified or not) it has broken the law, as this can not be taken out of hospital surgeries and is not allowed to be used outside of hospital..

this is why the autopsy and the investigation are important
and to make sure that the autopsy is accurate this is why the coroner went to collect the medical files - they need to know what to look for in order to find them..
I am hoping..hoping that one of the 2 docs in question (not gonna name which one) has given all records...all of them...
One of them will wipe away the speculation..

It does make sence, and its really tragic if this is the case.. Michael just wanted to sleep and now he will be sleeping forever. I hope he is resting in peace in heaven.. No more insomnia, no more pain..

It does make sence, and its really tragic if this is the case.. Michael just wanted to sleep and now he will be sleeping forever. I hope he is resting in peace in heaven.. No more insomnia, no more pain..

:angel:"no more insomina, no more pain" he is released now..lets clear his name and his legacy....that is what I am anticipating from the autopsy report..

CNN report on what is insomnia

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/07/24/insomnia.treatment/index.html#cnnSTCText

good summary.so far..

what all seems to be missing in their investigation is the answer to why couldnt MJ sleep...
autopsy - if the coroner was given all medical reports - will give you the answer...

michael is at peace and free from suffering and yet all the fans continue to suffer. its weird how ironic life is at times

what all seems to be missing in their investigation is the answer to why couldnt MJ sleep...

I hope we'll find that out as wel...
It could have been from the different drugs he was taking for his lupus and whatever other diseases he had if any. Most drugs can cause a plethora of side effects and insomnia may very well be one of them. Hope we'll find out someday...

We should also not forget that Michael was a very creative soul, and his mind was creating even at night. I remember this interview he made with an austrialian journalist where he said that he does not sleep much at night, that his mind is always creating.
This may explain in part why he had insomnia. The name of the journalist is Molly..., a very good journalist, I reckon.
Let me find this interview on youtube. I will post the link as soon as I find it.

Its very SAD, I just want the fans to know and understand that its NOT THE TRUTH 99.9% is

not the TRUTH dont read it dont BELIEVE IT Its Garbage, its Tabloid Junk they simply MAKE IT

UP for GREED and MONEY, Please Dont LISTEN to IT Its TRASH they SIMPLY MAKE IT UP

Michael Jackson

----------------------

Dont Worry Michael your real true Fans dont Listen to their Lies wheter on the news, tabloids or internet nor do we help them promote their Lies and TRASH.

I have questions about this woman. She was very quick to the media. She wouldn't divulge who introduced her to Michael. I am wondering if it was actually Murray since she did not want to say. And then why would Michael ring her some time down the line if he was having some problems. Was she working with Murray? Was she out straight away trying to state that Michael begged for Dipravan, to kind of take the foucs off of Murray. I just think she ain't telling the whole story here regardless. And interesting that the coroner went to her office last week as well with a search warrant.

hmm..I have often asked myself this same question, did the nurse work with Murray? I think she new of him. I also think when she asked Michael who the doctor would be I think Michael told her. I also think she didnt want to give his name because then that would make her an accomplice, by way of knowing about it. Even though as if she stated she tried to talk Michael out of it, I believe she still new about Murray. I think she came out with the depreval thing because she didnt want the fingre to be pointed at her . Maybe it is in records somewhere that Michael had spoken to her previously and they had discussed this Dr Murray. She just didnt want to be dragged in on it. And then when news of Michael's death came out she figured oh let me tell what i know. This is only my thought, not written in stone anywhere.

Quote from TMZ:

My heart aches so much. :( This stupid doctor let him die! He didn't have the rights to administer propofol and he didn't even have the correct monitoring equipment that could've raised an alarm to wake his pathetic, lazy butt and save Michael's life. :( Michael trusted him to wake him up, and instead he fell asleep himself. We're talking 2nd degree murder here since he willingly ignored the warning on the packaging and didn't have half the equipment.

Dear god, I just had a thought...

If Dr Murray gave Michael the IV around midnight in order to get 8 hours' sleep, then 8 hours later when he woke up himself to turn off the drip realised Michael was dead would've been like 8 or 9am... and it was around 9:20am when the nurses went into his office to take files out of it! I'm curious now, what files were those and why is this doctor being so open about what happened? What else is going on he hasn't let us in one?

Geekgirl101,

Thank you for sharing the info from TMZ with us. I saw those news this morning as well and I felt devastated inside! It hurst so much! I cry and my heart aches! Murray it's the most irresponsible, negligent and stupid person ever! Besides administering something he wasn't qualified to do, because 'he is not an anesthesiologisty" to use something dangerous like propofol in any patient, he for the worse, went into sleep. if that will be proven as a fact, he's in very big trouble.
There's many more facts to come in the next few weeks and I just hope that for all the bads and the worse, the truth will come out and all the doctors involved in giving Michael prescription drugs, wil be found and prosecuted for the horror they caused. The person who gave Michael propofol will certainly GO TO JAIL, where they belong! if it was Murray or any other, we will know.
I pray to God and I trust the police's work in this case. Let's wait and see what will come next...

God bless all Mj's fans around the world...:angel::timer:

michael is at peace and free from suffering and yet all the fans continue to suffer. its weird how ironic life is at times

This is so true, life is ironic in many ways...for those who leave, they find a new and wonderful dimension to live, a parallel world. For us, who are left behind, we felt abandoned, sad, in despair...but Michael probably it's at peace in the presence of God!:angel:

Its very SAD, I just want the fans to know and understand that its NOT THE TRUTH 99.9% is

not the TRUTH dont read it dont BELIEVE IT Its Garbage, its Tabloid Junk they simply MAKE IT

UP for GREED and MONEY, Please Dont LISTEN to IT Its TRASH they SIMPLY MAKE IT UP

Michael Jackson

----------------------

Dont Worry Michael your real true Fans dont Listen to their Lies wheter on the news, tabloids or internet nor do we help them promote their Lies and TRASH.

Moth2aflame,

if there was a conspiracy to take Michael's life, then who, in your perspective could be the master minds of this conspiracy, and why do you think those people conspirated to eliminated Michael? Do think that everything in this investigation are going into the wrong direction and that the cops are looking for the wrong man? Do you think that the real gulty ones are being protected? Do you think that the real Michael death orchestrators are being undercover? If you think of a possibility like that with absolute certainty like you do, then why don't you try to contact the LAPD to inform them about your theory and where to look after to find prove of it. It would be very helpful in the investigation. I also think you should request them to investigate those people who you find suspicious of conspiracy against Michael. Please do that if you think there's sense in your theory, do that in honor of Michael's memory and name!:angel:

This is so true, life is ironic in many ways...for those who leave, they find a new and wonderful dimension to live, a parallel world. For us, who are left behind, we felt abandoned, sad, in despair...but Michael probably it's at peace in the presence of God!:angel:

that was lovely :)

i have only one problem with this story-why Michael die in the morning?if you gave him a strong sleeping drug why he didn't die during the night?

Propofol cant be given just once before the night. Its too strong like that. It must be given hourly or all through the night... The proper dose keeps the person sedated. So it seems like something went wrong with it (probably with the use of it) after Michael had already taken it six to seven hours and has been sleeping well..

our suffering now is nothing compared to what he went thru

I'm awake now and have been all night, this has happened often recently. If I had to dance for ages tomorrow I couldn't do it! Insomnia is horrible, makes you feel like a zombie, I personally don't blame him for wanting an escape from it - I blame the doctors for providing an illegal escape from insomnia.

nobody really helped Michael with this sleeping problem!all this doctors suck!they weren't able to treat him, so they ended up playing with a very dangerous drug and Michael died because of them!

he couldn't sleep b/c of pain. and also, jan's talked about after a perf. they're so jazzed they can't sleep and by the time they get to sleep, it's time to get up, rehearse, and then the show the next night. so it's hard on a performer

Back