MJ50 - Launch/Fan Party by Sony BMG - Sydney, AUS - Fans can chose tracklist

ugh why doesnt melbourne ever get any love???? i flirted with the idea too but it just doesn't seem likely that i'll be able to attend the launch :(

i voted for stranger in moscow, the way you make me feel, remember the time, ghosts and dangerous

I guess it's just that sydney is easiest- I guess that's where their main office would be. I have to travel 800km, but i'mma be there! :D

i just got my drivers permit i don't think my parents would be too keen to have me roadtrip it up with some friends nor would they be comfortable with me going on a plane to syd by my lonesome :doh:

i guess i can vicariously enjoy the fun when those who attended give us the rundown on what happened :cheeky:

i just got my drivers permit i don't think my parents would be too keen to have me roadtrip it up with some friends nor would they be comfortable with me going on a plane to syd by my lonesome :doh:

i guess i can vicariously enjoy the fun when those who attended give us the rundown on what happened :cheeky:

plane would be cheaper than driving. and from melb to syd its only one hour. all u do is board, sit, fly, and get off at ur destination. its easy. there are heaps of people there to help out too. should consider flying in. im coming from QLD. Got my tickets already. Im set. No way I would miss a fan party within the same country I live in:) no no!

haha yes my friend actually figured out that i would have to fill up the tank 6 times were i to drive up and back

ah well there's 8 weeks to convince and plan

did i see the venue count to be 500??? hopefully the tickets wont sell out if i get my act together :dancin:

how cool would it have been if they released a dvd of live performance with this package oh well.

Ya'll keep buyin' them, they keep rehashing the same ol, same ol.

Oh well, I'm sure there will be at least 3 more re-releases to talk about the same time next year.

At some point, this will extinguish all shelf life for the back catalog. PHony knows what they are doing.

Re: MJ50 - Choosing the Australian Tracklist - I HAVE AN IDEA!

woops this isnt really breaking news is it lol!

i voted for:
Billie Jean
Will You Be There
Unbreakable
Butterflies
Speechless

(you can only pick 5)

I hope we dont go so stereotypical this time!!!

You don't want a stereotypical album again with all the same songs on it, but you voted for Billie Jean - like we've never had that one before :D :doh::D

But I agree, this is a wonderful chance to get some other songs on the album.

Does anyone know if people outside Australia will be able to order it too ??? - and if where to do so ??

Please don't vote for the same old songs we have on 24 different albums already.

Choose some "rare" songs non fans haven't heard before, that way his music, and not just the hit singles, but the fantastic songs that didn't get much airplay in the radio, will also get attention in the general public.

I think you can vote many times, I've voted many times and it didn't say : "You've voted before ... bla bla bla ..."

So just vote many times on all the fantastic music that has never before made it to a greatest hits album!

Please vote for the songs that does not have videos.

It is always the songs with music videos we have on these albums.

Don't vote for Billie Jean, Beat it, Thriller, rock with you, DSTYGE, SC etc. I love these songs alot. - BUT we have them on so many different albums anyway, lets try to get other songs on the album this time!!

Last edited:
I've just ordered from http://www.sanity.com.au/

I am looking so much forward to recieve it.

Hopefully the tracklist will be very different from the other compilation albums we have!

That would be awesome to see on the big screen though

here's hoping it's shown in Melb too

I'm probably looking at a no for the Sony party though as it's the same weekend that I'm suppose to be spending getting ready for a 3 day tournament :(

The Hoyts website now lists "Live in Bucharest - The Dangerous Tour" in the coming soon section. The release date is listed as 29/8/2008.

Here's the link:
http://hoyts.ninemsn.com.au/movie/3253.asp

I was hoping for Moonwalker!

Hulk

Thanks so much for that info- I might see it before i go home after the party!

That would be awesome to see on the big screen though

here's hoping it's shown in Melb too

I'm probably looking at a no for the Sony party though as it's the same weekend that I'm suppose to be spending getting ready for a 3 day tournament :(

Damn LJ. I'll be thinking of you! :cheeky:

omg omg!!! i wanna go!!
But i live in melb.. nad i now my fmaily wont let me go on my own!!
i'm so spewing

Hey there, this is my first message on this forum! my names Paul and im from New Zealand. Just booked some flights to Sydney and my ticket to the MJ party. Was hoping to meet other mj fans in Sydney! Ive never been to a mj fan event really excited! anyone from Sydney??? trying to work out where to stay :)

Back