MJJ Productions was not closed, contrary to earlier announcements

DenisRS

Proud Member
Staff members quantity may be brought to minimum, but the company is still fine. MJJ Productions' latest work is "Thriller 25" album and new tracks for the album.

(This short mention is just for those fans who did not notice this.)

Last edited:
Maybe Michael decided that MJJ Productions just sounded better than Michael Jackson Company.INC. After all it would have just been the same company, but with a different name like when The Jackson 5 became The Jacksons after leaving Motown minus Jermaine.

Did you know The Jacksons have got there name back now? Apparently they couldn't use it for 20 years, now the 20 years is up they can use it again.

We do not know about current status of "Michael Jackson company", but "MJJ Productions" is factually active and not dissolved.

Michael and his management could find other ways to keep MJJ Productions. And it is not new company (renamed or something), it is still original one that existed for decades.

mjj productions obviously still is there.. Put in ur Thriller 25 DVD...

daphnieas: yes; Michael financed production of new tracks from "Thriller 25" album via his MJJ Productions company.

I never knew that MJJ Productions had closed or was closing. It's good to hear that they haven't, though.

who cares? its just a name. neither companies do anything useful anyway.

I also tought that "Michael Jackson Company" replaced "Mjj Productions":unsure:

Bye the way.... i like the name Mjj Productions better:cool:

ahmadnat: not exactly that: every album/song you ever saw from Michael as solo artist is work of MJJ Productions, and every video and work of Optimum Productions. So those companies are very useful for Jackson and for fans.

Back