MJJC Donation Drive And Update Thread

Thanks Gaz. I would like a donation button for over $100, but next time I would contact you when I am ready.

Q: We all donate at different times of the year will there be a reminder sent to members if their club membership is going to expire?

At this point no, its really upon the member to remember when they donated.

However I do have plans to put a better program in place to manage the members.
That would be great, Gaz!
Thank you for everything you do.
I'll donate again these days.

Just a couple of new things,

I am sure you can now see it will not be supporter member it just didn't have a ring to it, it will now be known as MJJC Club Member this group will form part of a wide variety of benefits in MJJC which will be announced as we go.

In answer to Petrose, I did have a box that you can add your amount however due to the way in which the club will be set up there will be a minimum charge to become a part of this, the trouble with having an empty field people who are not a part of the community who wanted club or at the time donator status were giving just one dollar so when it was donations yes that was fine but now its a club with lots of benefits I have set a minimum of $10, if you come across this problem in the future contact me directly and we can do something by me adding it directly to the total.

Anyway guys thank you all so much for your support in this, yes its hard when things are changing but I have to plan for the future and now its without Michael :( things will inevitably change but I assure yo all this is not about making money its about getting our bills pay'd, my situation I have absolutely no problem giving my free time here for developing organising teams etc but I simply can not carry it financially which I hope you all understand.

Thanks again guys.

Gaz, we sincerely appreciate all that you do for Michael and the MJJC family. Being in IT, I certainly understand the cost of running a website. In response to your later post, I am very excited to see what you come up with for the Club members. I have donated and am waiting for the team to verify my donation. I am proud to be a member of the the MJJC family. With much gratitude! :angel:

Was awfully busy last year and neglected to make a donation at the latter part of the year.

Have just made a small one now, and look forward to becoming a member of the MJJC Club.

Great Forum ... great Founder .... great Mods ... thank you all round!

L.O.V.E from South Africa .... :heart:

can you help me please to tell me the right section to find more informations about donate ?i must buy paypal?i can donate with paypal card?
i clicked on the donate above and it says only in US there is no for Euros?t
hank you in advance

There will be no more seperate groups just Proud member and MJJC club Member for those who support the Board.
All Proud members will have the same access and MJJC club members will have additional perks once everything is in place.

You havent lost access to anything :)
Okay. :)
What about those who have been here for two years or longer with more than 200 posts and are apart of MJJC Staff...?
Maybe soon they'll be a new list compiled of the new 'groups' new badges and what each mean and what each gets.

:heart:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
Okay. :)
What about those who have been here for two years or longer with more than 200 posts and are apart of MJJC Staff...?
Maybe soon they'll be a new list compiled of the new 'groups' new badges and what each mean and what each gets.

:heart:
souldreamer7

Hi Souldreamer
200 posts and 2 years are no longer in the equasion for badges or status
JrMembers untill 10 posts then Proud members and then Club members (donaters)
Like myself you are part of the staff so you get a staff banner for your position. Period :)
but The Legacy staf members still recieve all the perks and privedges for serving MJJC
for donating your time and service. Ill ask Gaz to make certain but Im sure thats how it works.

Now we do get achievments badges under our Banners :)
Achievements:
people_dude4_16.png
news_16.png
signal_flag_yellow_16.png
spheres_graphite_16.png
calendar_newred_16.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png

Have just send my support, am alittle confused with how it works, have left a message via paypal also. Thank you :)

Guys, I don't want to worry you all but as you can see the bar is on 31% and we are almost 4 months into the year,

Any little you can contribute will be much appreciated to keep the servers paid.

MJfam if you appreciate what we do here and want to insure we are able to continue please HELP support MJJC.
We are falling behind on our quota to pay the bills. Please give generously if you can or whatever you can is much appreciated. This is neccessary to pay for server, all the added features and new content for you to enjoy.

MJfam if you appreciate what we do here and want to insure we are able to continue please HELP support MJJC.
We are falling behind on our quota to pay the bills. Please give generously if you can or whatever you can is much appreciated. This is neccessary to pay for server, all the added features and new content for you to enjoy.

I donated a few days ago. Anything for our MJJC family.

Hi guys

Yup it's that time again where I start to panic.

As you can see the bar is at 77% which means I now have September server payment but only a third of Octobers.

To put it into perspective we only got about $40 in donations for the whole of July yet the monthly payment is nearly $300. If it was not for the generosity of a certain few who have been going way way out of their way to contribute our community would have probably not been able to make next months payment.

If the above were where we are I would be faced with two choices one close two reduce the server to such a basic package ($40) that this place to to its high volume in traffic would never be live.

I don't want to scare munger I just way to be open and honest with what are that facts and that is no money in the pot means no server thus no MJJC.

Thanks for listening please if you have any spare change pop it in the kitty to keep us going.

Thanks
Admin

Can I ask why you are asking for more money when the goal bar clearly states that your site is now at 101% meaning you have already reached the target for this year?

Can I ask why you are asking for more money when the goal bar clearly states that your site is now at 101% meaning you have already reached the target for this year?
Of course you can ask. Its a reasonable question. I hope I can explain it to your satisfaction. No one is asking for more. The last request above was in August when MJJC was behind and was not at 101%, which btw just pays till end of this year. Server/database Fees are payed ahead. So there is just enough to break even at end of yr. Donations are always ongoing because MJJC doesn't alway reach the quota for each month or quarter. Some months donations come up very short, some a little more. Sadly Right now donations are very sparse. btw the 1% = only $13 to go toward the next quarter. There were also other expenses for upgrades etc. that came out of the owners pocket, not even asked for. Please believe me when I say: There is no profit being made here by anyone. Just a lot of love/time/work/effort put into MJJC by the owner and staff all for the love of Michael, his fanbase and to carry on his legacy... I hope that helps

Back