MJJC Donation Drive And Update Thread

Very well said Mickie absolutely spot on,

What we also need to realise is the bar is only up until December 31st, come January we will have to collect again.

See to try and be transparent MJJC over the years has cost me personally hundreds and hundreds of dollars, yes most is my decision to purchase things like share button bars on the main home page. MJJC YouTube video players and even the biggy of me registering the MJJC logo as a trade mark and intellectual property of MJJC thus protecting us from copy, but I do all this make MJJC look stunning make everyone able to share our community on their face books watch our uploaded videos and much more.

Please believe me if me and my team charged by the hour MJJC would be in debt to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars over our 12 year period, but we do what we do for Michael as we do for you the fans.

So asking for a little assistance is surely not a bad thing.

Hope this clears it up a little, thank you Mickey for expanding to and of course a huge thank you to those in the club that do help.

i was able to donate, once. sometimes i may not have anything at the ten dollar minimum, but i still might have something that i want to donate. if i am able to donate ten or more, i will, but if i have less than ten, but still have something, i still would like the capability of donating. i want to help this site, even if i have less than the current minimum allowed.

i was able to donate, once. sometimes i may not have anything at the ten dollar minimum, but i still might have something that i want to donate. if i am able to donate ten or more, i will, but if i have less than ten, but still have something, i still would like the capability of donating. i want to help this site, even if i have less than the current minimum allowed.

there's the "custom" option at the end which allows you to enter & donate any amount you want

The custom donation is working ..I just tested it ..
let us know if you have further problems and where the error occurs in the transaction

Guys I don't want you to panic but as you can see by the bar I do not have January's.

I have until the 26 th which we will need to make payment.

Any little you can help with is much appreciated.

In case you were wondering it has to hit $250

I have 'promoted' this 'topic' on FB :punk: and MJJC Blog :bow:

I will check how much money I got left on my Paypal too... :cheeky:

Thanks for the heads up, Gaz...

HOPE we can make it

Thank you Gaz. Had a little extra for Christmas to donate to our MJJC home this month. :heart:

I encourage others to give from your heart also if you appreciate MJJC and all your time spent. here.
I want to thank all those who have donated to help keep MJJC up and running. With as many members
as we have enjoying MJJC we really shouldnt be below our quota. Every little bit helps and is appreciated

Thank you for the heads up :) - Only to make you aware, there seems to be a little problem: I tried to choose an amount and it takes only 10 USD - so I sent my money in two parts.

Thank you for the heads up :) - Only to make you aware, there seems to be a little problem: I tried to choose an amount and it takes only 10 USD - so I sent my money in two parts.
Thank you Speechless09 :) Next to the amount box there is an arrow. if you click it a drop down box appears to choose the amount you want. I just checked it and it is working for me. Check if you can see it now?. If not it may be your PC Settings like compatibility view or active x filtering etc.

^ Thank you qbee - I saw the dropbox and choose 25 USD but when I came to paypal it takes only 10 USD - mysterious:unsure:. Perhaps you could be right and it worked not correct for me because I have deactivated some scripts to give my computer some speed. - Next time when I am donate I'll activate my scripts.:)

Oh I see it is that time of the year again. I will send 500 now.

PS: I am getting problems as usual and will try to trouble shoot. I dislike paypall every other transaction I do is a problem.

Edit: Just tried to troubleshoot and was told the same card I have used before, has its own security system and is not letting the transaction through. So now I have to call the bank and tell them to let the transaction go through. So hopefully I can do this tomorrow and resend the money.

It seems to me that every time I try to pay some money to MJJC my stress levels increase. I think I will get a paypall debit card to avoid all these headaches.

Last edited:
Thank you Petarose you're very generous as always. :flowers: you have saved our butt many a time. It is my hope your generosity will appeal to other members to help us reach our goal.

Many thanks to you all especially Petra. Your support for MJJC is beyond incredible and as always much appreciated.

^^Thanks guys. I want the forum to remain active because I hope that the public will use it as a place to get facts about Michael. I know we have some crazy threads and post nonsense at times, but overall there are some useful threads that people with open minds can read and educate themselves.

MJJC Members its that time again
We are in need of donations to cover our costs for Feb, We would really like to be more ahead of the game than this. So If you enjoy your time here and like what we do, please consider Donating to keep us up and active.

MJJC Members its that time again
We are in need of donations to cover our costs for Feb, We would really like to be more ahead of the game than this. So If you enjoy your time here and like what we do, please consider Donating to keep us up and active.

I sent money on 1/3 that will cover Feb costs.

That was very generous Petrarose and you are very much appreciated. I hope others can follow suite so we can get ahead. Its not fun having to grovel/ask/beg members for donations to keep their beloved MJJC up and running. If everyone just gave a little bit we can knock this out of the ballpark and not have to worry or grovel from month to month.

i donated 30 dollars today, ain't seen it added though and will that regain my access to q&a forum?

Thank you Zakk :flowers: we appreciate your donation. It isn't instant or automatic. Gaz manually adds it so he knows to upgrade the accounts to Club member. Yes, you should gain access once he sees it and does that.

Indeed, Qbee if everyone who loves MJJC just give something that would get us along nice :D

I've done my bit to support my HOME, MJJC :wub:

Yeash, thanks Petrarose :bow:

Sent donation on 4 Jan will send another in March - love you all you do a grand job

More than happy to contribute and keep us up and running.

Hey guys, I will make a donation next week when I have a little cash. I've been absolutely loving it on here over Christmas and have been enjoying the wonderful resource this place is. There's a tremendous amount of good will from fans right across the board of late and it's a great time to be a member on here right now. Appreciate all your time and efforts.

Back