MJJC Legacy Project - Media Advocacy E-Mail Alert System

Nancii, thank you so much for your kind words.
We have a mission to accomplish and it's done with LOVE and for LOVE.
It's an honor to defend Michael and promote his messages.
Despite all the pain we've been through in the past year, Michael is more than ever appealing to our hearts and guiding our ways.

Love and gratitude,
Maria

Thank you Nancii for your kind words. I'm grateful that we have the ability to do this for Michael, his children, his family and his fans. I do sincerely hope there comes a time where we do not have to do this; however, until that happens, I will work to do my part to preserve Michael's legacy. :yes::better::angel:

Hi! :)

Is there another way I can send My information to be added to the mailing list? I have problems using that outlook express! :( It never works for me when I try! And I really wanna help out! Anything for MJ! Can't believe I didn't join sooner! *slaps self* lol

Thanks

Hi! :)

Is there another way I can send My information to be added to the mailing list? I have problems using that outlook express! :( It never works for me when I try! And I really wanna help out! Anything for MJ! Can't believe I didn't join sooner! *slaps self* lol

Thanks

You can send a PM to myself, MJJLaugh or Maria MJ. Please give us your email address that you can receive alerts, your user ID and your full name. We'll add you to the email distribution list and will advise when we do so. Thank you very much for taking an interest in preserving Michael's legacy. :better:

Hello,

I am Dialdancer, I am fairly new to the site and it is my first time on this particular thread. I want to thank you for coming up with this program. This is one of the best advocacy programs I've witnessed in a while.

Some of us don't know when to get involved, what to say and how to go about getting positive feedback from our letters of concern or complaint.

I will pass this on. Ask other to join here and not just copy & paste info.
This an excellent representation of Michael and the Michael Jackson Community family.

Again Thanks,

Dialdancer

Dear Dialdancer,
Welcome to MJJC and thank you for your kind words.
You may pm Windy09, MJJLaugh or myself if you wish to join our e-mail distribution list.
The more we are, the better impact our letters to the media will have.

Much love to you. :wub::wub:

Thank you Maria MJ,

Because I switched to a more secure email address for this work, the change is under moderation and therefore I do not have PM capabilities at this time.

I would like to report an incident. If someone could please me PM at whatever email address is show for my account.

Thank you.

Thank you Maria MJ,

Because I switched to a more secure email address for this work, the change is under moderation and therefore I do not have PM capabilities at this time.

I would like to report an incident. If someone could please me PM at whatever email address is show for my account.

Thank you.

Hi Dialdancer,

You should have received a reply to your request to be added to the list. Also, if you have a story which the team can address, please send it to LegacyMJJC@hotmail.com. Please make note that the team will be able to address stories where we can refute with facts. We are not able to address any stories where people are giving opinions.

Thanks again and welcome to MJJC. We are sincerely happy to have you here. :better::angel:

Hi Legacy Team,

This is a fantastic initiative.

I will send my details immediately.

Last edited:
'The 500' is a group of dedicated writers. Formed to respond to negative, misleading or blatantly malicious media narrative on Michael Jackson, we are now gathering our membership. We are of the view that the more articulate people who want to stand for Michael and express themselves, the better. This then, is a formal invitation to the members of this site. A letter and private message has also been sent to the administrators of the Legacy team, to invite all here who wish to - to come together to pool information and numbers, so that in the event of harmful media comment - we can respond swiftly.

Thank you LMAT.
I am aware of The 500 Project and I've already contacted the group. It seems like a good initiative. 500 is a critical number of MJ advocates who can really make a difference in correcting the lies and restoring the truth for Michael.

Thank you LMAT.
I am aware of The 500 Project and I've already contacted the group. It seems like a good initiative. 500 is a critical number of MJ advocates who can really make a difference in correcting the lies and restoring the truth for Michael.

do the 500 group have an email or website, i wouls like to contact them also

Passing on some information:

The 500 is a group of dedicated writers. Formed in response to the continuing erroneous assumptions and biased narrative about Michael Jackson that are still actively perpetuated by the media.

We are looking for 500 people who can write factually and intelligently, with an eye on the pragmatic aspects of reclaiming Michael Jackson’s public image.

What if around 500 people were to be made aware of misinformed, biased, or otherwise negative mainstream press about MJ, the kind that potentially influences much of Joe Public? What if these 500 could muster facts and cool persuasion to articulately respond to ‘MJ-bashing?’ What if 500 could refute the notion that anyone standing up for Michael Jackson is just another “crazed fan?”

What if instead, we turned out to be concerned and intelligent citizens who’ve had enough of the cess of judgment and persecution, and trampling of ethics in pursuit of profit, that characterized the media's treatement of Michael Jackson, and continues today?

We think it’s possible that if 500 people were willing and able to write the occasional letter, post the comment, or make the call, they could actually function as a check upon the kind of irresponsible journalism that ruins lives unjustly. We’d like to gather a group that takes over the megaphone in the public sphere on Michael Jackson’s behalf.

As a bloc, we would respond appropriately when we are made aware that a trash story is fed to a gullible public. We intend to call the media on their irresponsibility whenever possible.

We need good writers who can stay on message and write persuasively. We do have a fairly strong idea about what kind of writers will be most effective, but don’t intend to micro-manage anyone’s comments apart from offering guidelines.

If you think The 500 is for you, please contact: rivers.bend09@gmail.com so that you can be added to the newly formed Googlegroup The 500. From there, once we’ve built a little critical mass, we will get to work by issuing a set of guidelines and resources to our writing membership, to be followed by regular brief messages about where to direct your comments.

Thank you.

The 500 Team.

Last edited:
Hello,

I am Dialdancer, I am fairly new to the site and it is my first time on this particular thread. I want to thank you for coming up with this program. This is one of the best advocacy programs I've witnessed in a while.

Some of us don't know when to get involved, what to say and how to go about getting positive feedback from our letters of concern or complaint.

I will pass this on. Ask other to join here and not just copy & paste info.
This an excellent representation of Michael and the Michael Jackson Community family.

Again Thanks,

Dialdancer

Here's a combination of general templates that can be altered depending on the target. Sometimes there's restriction so you have to abreviate accordingly.

[The media has taken every opportunity to belittle and torment Michael Jackson during his life. Just because someone is a celebrity, does not make it acceptable to spread lies or to allow the disrespectful treatment to continue after they are gone. As you understand, the airing of this documentary is highly insulting and disrespectful to a man that shared his extraordinary talent and charitable works with the entire humanity for decades.

A jury of Michael’s Jackson’s peers found him to be not guilty of all of the charges from the 2005 trial. The reason for this is because the evidence that was presented by the prosecution did not substantiate the charges. There were many inconsistencies in the evidence and testimonies of the prosecution witnesses. To insinuate that Michael Jackson was acquitted of the charges because he was wealthy has no merit. Please refer to a few important facts to consider. Sources for the information below can be available upon request.

· DA Tom Sneddon was the same District Attorney who was in charge of trying to bring charges against Michael Jackson in 1993. Three grand juries refused to indict Michael Jackson because was no evidence for an indictment.
· Michael Jackson did not settle with the Chandlers from the 1993 case, his insurance company did and it was against his wishes.
· Once the Chandlers received the money, they were nowhere to be found. Why is it that they accepted the money verses going to the authorities and remaining steadfast in their fight to bring their child’s perpetrator to justice?
· The 1993 case was never closed out, therefore leaving the door open for DA Tom Sneddon to be able to dig up possible evidence in order to go back after Michael Jackson.
· DA Tom Sneddon had a personal vendetta against Michael Jackson and had mischaracterized the case from day one.
· DA Tom Sneddon had been searching for accusers since the previous case fell apart in 1993. He went as far as to travel around to world looking for someone to come forth and say that Michael Jackson abused them. He could find no one.
· Janet Arvizo was investigated for fraud involving money in the past. It was proven during the trial that Janet Arvizo and her family have been involved in many extortion attempts with other celebrities, JC Penny and the state of California.
· Janet Arvizo also hired several attorneys and private investigators to look for information on Michael Jackson before she even met him in January 2000.

Michael Jackson’s music and humanitarian efforts were many and should be the focus of his legacy for his children's sake. His contributions have been overlooked due to the sensationalistic and inaccurate stories that have been and are currently being reported. It is my hope that your organization is interested in aligning with the Journalism Code of Ethics and you wish to only report a story honestly with accuracy and integrity. It is important that Michael Jackson’s legacy be preserved in a positive light as he was a caring, generous, gifted and loving human being who only saw what good could be done in this world in light of the obstacles he encountered.

Worthy alternatives that are unbiased and give a much better understanding of who Michael Jackson really was are listed below:
- "The Untold Story of Neverland" by Larry Nimmer. For more details please see www.nimmer.net
- Michael Jackson - Legend
- Or you could air "Moonwalker" or "The Wiz" the two movies which he starred.

Best Regards,
xxx]

Hi Deborah, et al,

We've received your PM on this and we have sent an initial response. What you are doing is wonderful and is certainly very similar with what we are doing here. The MJJC Legacy Project Email Alert team has regrouped and changed our approach a bit, which you will see in the email. I do feel that there is most definitely power in numbers; however, we do want to be careful of our approach. We must remain credible. I'm not saying that what you are doing isn't. What I am saying is that myself and my teammates want to insure our approach would remain credible, which is why we took a step back and revised a bit. There was a strong feeling that what we were going wasn't effective as it could be or perhaps could have negative implications; hence the reason for the re-evaluation.

Your approach seems similar to what we are doing. I would love to see your guidelines. Thank you for sending an email and posting here. We are all focused on the same goal, which is to preserve and protect Michael's legacy. So I'm wanting all of our efforts to be credible and have a positive impact, not the opposite effect. I hope you understand what I'm stating here. Michael deserves nothing less then to be vindicated and remembered for the talented artist as well as the generous, caring and compassionate humanitarian and philanthropist that he was. That is all of our goal; that is very obvious. :angel: If we are to collaborate, we would all need to be on the same page on this.

Thank you,
Kim

Hi Kim,

I couldn't agree more with what you have said and I am grateful and deeply appreciative of your response. Can I please direct you to an email of one of the administrators of The 500 who will happily provide you and your team with details of The 500's guidelines.

It is, of course, vital if we are to work together, that we are " on the same page."

I will let 'Rivers Bend' know you will be getting in contact re guidelines.

Email below:

rivers.bend09@gmail.com

Best

Deborah.

Dear Deborah,
Thank you for contacting us with this important initiative.
I am certain that an organized effort where we can join forces will successfully contribute in restoring Michael's name and preserving his legacy.
Like Kim stated, we definitely need to be on the same page in order to achieve optimum results. I trust that given our background and our selfless commitment to Michael, this is bound to be a success.

Best regards,
Maria MJ

hey guys a fan wrote an article about mj coming from an non fan point of view on her blog and it raise great post i posted in the mj discussion forum here, called does the amercian dream have to die with mj?

Hi Billy,

Can you please post a link to this article? It sounds very interesting so perhaps we can share it with everybody in the Discussions area.

Please note that post #1 has been updated with the correct names of the Legacy members responsible.
In addition, text has been added on providing the members with a list of relevant bullet points to draft from them their own individual responses.

Hi Billy,

Can you please post a link to this article? It sounds very interesting so perhaps we can share it with everybody in the Discussions area.

hi maria a fan wrote this as a post on mjfc but i can ask her for the link of her blog

Please note that post #1 has been updated with the correct names of the Legacy members responsible.
In addition, text has been added on providing the members with a list of relevant bullet points to draft from them their own individual responses.

Thanks Elmira. I'm very glad we are updated and all set. There will probably be increasing commotion with the upcoming hearings and the trial, as the media will pick up and start spinning in their usual manner.
I would like to thank everyone involved in this important project. Your contributions will make a significant difference and will mark the new era where Michael's name will be restored and honored as it so deserves.

:)

Thanks Elmira. I'm very glad we are updated and all set. There will probably be increasing commotion with the upcoming hearings and the trial, as the media will pick up and start spinning in their usual manner.
I would like to thank everyone involved in this important project. Your contributions will make a significant difference and will mark the new era where Michael's name will be restored and honored as it so deserves.

:)

Yes I agree Maria. Thank you Elmira for updating and thank you everyone for your participation. I think we will start to see activity increase so we need to be ready. :yes:

Ladies,
As I see it we have the project on Media Bullying, in regards to the Cooper series on CNN, as posted by Dialdancer. I believe his sample comment is excellent for mainstream media of CNN's caliber. We really want to turn Mr. Cooper into an ally on Michael's cause.

Secondly, I am sure you have all heard that the uncovering of Michael's name on the Gardner Elementary School auditorium has been pre-approved by the board and it's only a few days away. I think a gratitude letter to the school board is in order, on behalf of MJJC. A bulk of personalized letters would be too overwhelming, what do you think?

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/fans-campaign-for-jackson-building_1173160

Watch the board meeting on Oct. 19th @ 1PM PST for UNCOVER MJS NAME HERE: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/uncover-mj-s-name

Ladies,
As I see it we have the project on Media Bullying, in regards to the Cooper series on CNN, as posted by Dialdancer. I believe his sample comment is excellent for mainstream media of CNN's caliber. We really want to turn Mr. Cooper into an ally on Michael's cause.

Secondly, I am sure you have all heard that the uncovering of Michael's name on the Gardner Elementary School auditorium has been pre-approved by the board and it's only a few days away. I think a gratitude letter to the school board is in order, on behalf of MJJC. A bulk of personalized letters would be too overwhelming, what do you think?

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/fans-campaign-for-jackson-building_1173160

Watch the board meeting on Oct. 19th @ 1PM PST for UNCOVER MJS NAME HERE: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/uncover-mj-s-name

Hi Maria et all

I agree with your statement about getting Mr. Cooper as an ally for Michael. Also, I know you know this, but for those who do not know, the school has uncovered Michael's name on the auditorium. Update in another MJJC thread.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3021966#post3021966

So this topic will not be on the agenda for the board meeting.

Peace, L.O.V.E. and hugs
Kim :better::wub:

Can someone explain to me why we have not received an email alert concerning the LMP and Katherine Jackson shows on Oprah?

In case you haven't heard yet the LMP show is this Thursday just after airing two shows on molestation? How devilish is that? Can't you all see the not so hidden agenda here? Clearly you are not so naive that this is only a coincidence.

I know there's an open letter to Oprah going on but still an email alert should be sent. The agenda is clear "associating Michael's name with molestation" AGAIN!

Oprah needs to re-schedule the LMP and Katherine interview far enough in the future that NO association can be made.

Hello riviera1992, :wub:

Welcome to the LPForum !! My name is MJ TinkerBell, I am your Moderator in here!! I want to address your questions individually, as they are important !!
:wub::agree:

riviera1992:Can someone explain to me why we have not received an email alert concerning the LMP and Katherine Jackson shows on Oprah?

I thank-you for letting Us know about LMP on Oprah, I my self read about this in the MJJC Forum ! Where everyone can be informed about the show that she is airing this Thursday! I am sorry you weren't advised sooner by Us !! :better::yes:

riviera1992:In case you haven't heard yet the LMP show is this Thursday just after airing two shows on molestation? How devilish is that? Can't you all see the not so hidden agenda here? Clearly you are not so naive that this is only a coincidence.

I know that many Family members are extremely concerned about this Oprah shows content regarding Michael. You are NOT alone ! We will do as we have done before and continue to do for Michael's Legacy and that is to take whatever action we can to let Oprah know how we feel about this topic regarding Michael and Lisa Marie, etc.(Molestation LIES! ):bugeyed:no:

I am quite sure you are NOT naive as well to think that ANYTHING that has to do with Michael doesn't concern Us, so please do not judge so hastily in your posts to express your outrage !! You do understand WE are a Family Team here, which includes you and Us and everyone that LOVES Michael !! :wub::agree::angel:

So please if you can try to forgive Us if you find we aren't perfect, we are just like you ! Please try to be understanding if you discover We aren't perfect, just like you !! We are your MJ Family members and We are here for you regardless of who tries to attack Michael because together We stand strong!! :wub::agree::clapping:

If you feel deep in your heart that you need to DO something more to help Michael, please refer to the Legacy Project Media Alert Thread and post a letter here YOU want to send to Oprah about how you feel !! Please make sure your letter is respectful and something Michael's children would be allowed to read !! Michael would NOT want his Fans that LOVE him to lower themselves to Media levels to get back at them in His name and ACT like them !! You know this is TRUE!! :agree::angel:

riviera1992:I know there's an open letter to Oprah going on but still an email alert should be sent.

I will absolutely let my Team-Mates know about a possible EMAIL alert regarding this very subject We have discussed here ! I hope I have addressed your concerns and clarified what We are doing to make sure Michael's Fans ARE heard !!:wub::agree:

Look for the EMAIL alert to be PM'd to you and the entire Family if it has NOT already been done ! I just wanted you to know as well that because of your LOVE for Michael you have already made a CHANGE in me, today with you post !! :angel::cheers::wub::agree:

For that I thank-you from my heart and Michael you more today then yesterday !!:wub::agree::angel:

I agree with you 100% about the great ones are LIT within !! :clapping::wild::wub::agree:

sincerely,
MJ TinkerBell:wub::agree:

Can someone explain to me why we have not received an email alert concerning the LMP and Katherine Jackson shows on Oprah?

In case you haven't heard yet the LMP show is this Thursday just after airing two shows on molestation? How devilish is that? Can't you all see the not so hidden agenda here? Clearly you are not so naive that this is only a coincidence.

I know there's an open letter to Oprah going on but still an email alert should be sent. The agenda is clear "associating Michael's name with molestation" AGAIN!

Oprah needs to re-schedule the LMP and Katherine interview far enough in the future that NO association can be made.

Last edited:
Besides the Media Advocacy team there are other groups of concerned Michael Jackson fans who want to right the wrongs and fight for justice, so truth will prevail.

There is the Uncover MJs' name on Facebook. Please see http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=112596005469733&id=100001058436826#!/UncoverMJ
Join them if you haven't done so already.

There is also another group "The 500". They are in the process of recruiting quality writers to comment on websites, write to editors, or school boards, anything that pertains to half truths and complete lies, bias and innendo about Michael Jackson.

Their approach is very similar to the media advocacy e-mail group of MJJC. We have started to work closely together, informing each other on stories that need to be dealt with.

We will continue to alert our own media advocacy group via e-mail, when the occassion calls for it, with an e-mail with bullet points that will help you to write your individual letter/comment/e-mail.

If you are interested in joining the media advocacy group, and/or "The 500" please PM Windy09, Maria MJ or MJJLaugh with your name and e-mail address and we will advise and act accordingly.

Back