MJJC Legacy Project - Planting Trees in Michael's Honour

Re: MJJC LEGACY INITIATIVE - Planting Trees in Michael's Honour

Just made my donation by phone. The customer rep who took my call said it would be best if everyone did memorial fund donations by phone becuz of the absence of a spot online for the reference number. HOWEVER, becuz many of you would be calling from outside the area/country of the toll-free number, you can continue doing this online, but PLEASE follow up with the email containing your receipt number and the fund's reference number. Although the donation is still worthy, it'd really be great if it was all accounted for under the Memorial fund.

Do not be intimidated to call this in. They're REALLY nice and helpful ppl. She even gave me condolences for my loss. :(

Thanks again to TheChosenOne for this project. :flowers:

Will definitely participate in this one on upcoming paycheck, this is just my steed, a forest of Michael trees to grow and hopefully live on for many many years :) Thanks Legacy team for the opportunity. Peace.Love.Michael.

I was thinking ... and yes it did hurt! LOL!

We should do a press release around Christmas time, letting the general public know that this is our gift -as Michael Jackson fans - to the WORLD.

What do you think?

We should do a press release around Christmas time, letting the general public know that this is our gift -as Michael Jackson fans - to the WORLD.

What do you think?

A great idea!! :clapping:
We should definitely do this to gain more attention to this initiative.

Thank you so much.
Donated $25.

What do you think?

That would be amazing!!! Best Idea ever!!!

Hi Katrine - I advise that you send them a separate email to the Nature Conservancy providing the details of your donation and asking them to assign it to the MJ Fund (quoting the reference number). You can also PM me with the details and I will speak to our contact there to make sure that your donation is put in the right fund.

Thanks.

Thanks, will do!
Such a great project!!!

Sounds good. Hopefully, by Christmas there will be a nice generous number of trees donated. :)

Gets my vote :D

loving this.
will do.
seriously this is great and earth song is instantly brought to my mind!
I think I'll donate 50-100 dollars!
and now..I have the need to listen to earth song

I got a reply to my email after requesting my online donation went to this, and they said they would make sure it will be done :)

Great, espeneppi!

mmmmm I sent them a email asking for my donation to be sent to the MJ memorial fund, I wonder if I will get an email letting me know it is, I hope so

Haven't received the response E-mail yet...

I hope my donation has been added to Michaels fund as I havent had a confirmation email saying they had registered it...fingers crossed !!!

carolMY - send them another email. If you do not hear from them by Saturday, PM me. Thanks.

I got a reply to my email after requesting my online donation went to this, and they said they would make sure it will be done :)

espeneppi, thanks for posting. Can you please post the email addy you sent your request to? That one might be more helpful than the one I provided. :flowers:

Back