MJJC Legacy Project - Planting Trees in Michael's Honour

Re: MJJC LEGACY INITIATIVE - Planting Trees in Michael's Honour

Dear MJ fans, it breaks my heart to be the barer of bad news but as I was reading these posts I wanted to be part of building a forest for Michael so I clicked on TNC link and saw the beautiful video but still, I had my doubts because from my experience large charities are usually linked to the CFR and Illuminati members. Those who don't know who they are it's time you do your research. Michael knew exactly who they are and refers to them in his songs Scream, Xscape and some speeches he made, as "The system".

After only a few google searches I found this:
http://www.undueinfluence.com/nature_conservancy.htm

And this:
One of the Governor of TNC is the infamous Henri M Paulson jr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLnxsHalLpk (read the comments)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZusURpQrn0A&feature=fvw

http://www.cfr.org/publication.html?id=8286 [scroll down the list of members and see Joel E Cohen Rockerfeller (Illuminati) University and also Governor of TNC]

PLEASE, PLEASE people don't give your hard earned money away to anything with connection to the CFR and Illuminati. I think it's safer to stay at the local level so you can check first hand who's behind the charities.

If you want to learn more about the Illuminati involvement in the music industry and charities watch this video:
http://www.sprword.com/videos/ringofpower2/

Once again, I'm REALLY sorry. I loved this idea of building a forest for Michael. Maybe we could look into a more trustworthy charity. Anybody has an email for Liz Taylor? Maybe she could help us create the MJJ Forest.

Hey riviera1992, thanks for the info. I wouldn't consider this bad new though. To be honest almost every major corporation is tied to, or suspected of being tied to the Illuminati in some way. Coca-Cola, Disney, Sony, etc. Of the three I just named, even Michael himself could not avoid an association with them and was a consumer/supporter of their products. As for his songs about the system, I guess that's up to each fan's interpretation as to what they believe? I respect your interpretation.

As for TNC, I think for a non-profit to have existed for as long as they have and with the superior ratings they have, a few blips of unfortunate happenings are bound to be found. No business, for profit or non, can go for so long without a few. Even Unicef and others have found themselves embroiled in minor controversy on occasion. Michael, himself, has had his share, yet he continued to get "good" accomplished which was his original intention...same as other organizations which have persevered. And I think TNC has done a great job in what they do and have confidence that they will continue to do so. However, if you have any other organizations with credentials on the same level, without ties to the Illuminati, please post here so fans who do not share my confidence have an alternative.

The point is that we do what we can to get this done whether that be locally or on a grander scale. If we can do it in Michael's honor and in his name, that makes it all-the-more sweeter, imo. Again, thanks for the info. As for myself, I plan to make another donation to this project very soon. :)

Also, speaking of Disney, they're doing some great work with TNC...with 2 million trees donated earlier this year. We know how big a fan Michael was of Disney. It's my hope that he would be happy to know we are are on the same path as a company he so admired.

http://www.wdwpublicaffairs.com/Con...playItem=28012a9b-b15d-4a9d-95e6-58639f20740f

Now, for those interested in more about this project. A football field is a little more than 1 acre of land. It takes about 150-200 trees (full grown and/or saplings) to fill an acre of land. Now imagine walking thru an acre of trees on a football field. Lotta trees, right? A small forest. Now imagine walking thru 2 or three football fields worth of trees. We can do this for the planet and for Michael, I think. :D

Thanks again to MJJCLegacy for the project.

Hey riviera1992, thanks for the info. I wouldn't consider this bad new though. To be honest almost every major corporation is tied to, or suspected of being tied to the Illuminati in some way. Coca-Cola, Disney, Sony, etc. Of the three I just named, even Michael himself could not avoid an association with them and was a consumer/supporter of their products. As for his songs about the system, I guess that's up to each fan's interpretation as to what they believe? I respect your interpretation.

As for TNC, I think for a non-profit to have existed for as long as they have and with the superior ratings they have, a few blips of unfortunate happenings are bound to be found. No business, for profit or non, can go for so long without a few. Even Unicef and others have found themselves embroiled in minor controversy on occasion. Michael, himself, has had his share, yet he continued to get "good" accomplished which was his original intention...same as other organizations which have persevered. And I think TNC has done a great job in what they do and have confidence that they will continue to do so. However, if you have any other organizations with credentials on the same level, without ties to the Illuminati, please post here so fans who do not share my confidence have an alternative.

The point is that we do what we can to get this done whether that be locally or on a grander scale. If we can do it in Michael's honor and in his name, that makes it all-the-more sweeter, imo. Again, thanks for the info. As for myself, I plan to make another donation to this project very soon. :)

Also, speaking of Disney, they're doing some great work with TNC...with 2 million trees donated earlier this year. We know how big a fan Michael was of Disney. It's my hope that he would be happy to know we are are on the same path as a company he so admired.

http://www.wdwpublicaffairs.com/Con...playItem=28012a9b-b15d-4a9d-95e6-58639f20740f

Now, for those interested in more about this project. A football field is a little more than 1 acre of land. It takes about 150-200 trees (full grown and/or saplings) to fill an acre of land. Now imagine walking thru an acre of trees on a football field. Lotta trees, right? A small forest. Now imagine walking thru 2 or three football fields worth of trees. We can do this for the planet and for Michael, I think. :D

Thanks again to MJJCLegacy for the project.

I agree with you. It's very hard to find a GLOBAL charity that is not linked in some ways to a CFR or Illuminati members from the top level. And I have no doubts that some good deeds are being done. But with the enormous amount of money that they have, a lot more could be done. That's why I really like what chris123 is doing at her local hospitals.

Like the Heal the kids that MJ had with Schmuley and it turned out that he used the money for his expenses. That's why Michael dropped him.

Michael would be heartbroken if his loving fans grow a forest in his name, only to be sold to some corporates to be bulldozed AGAIN in the future.

Also Michael was a BIG fan of WALT Disney but like many other good businesses and charities it got infiltrated by shady characters.

I think it would be helpful to get a list of the "300" names that are linked to Illuminati and stay away from them. Just a thought of course as everybody has free will and can do whatever they want.

As for me I'm going to hold off on giving my money away (I'm poor).
I told my friend who volonteers at her local shelter, that next time I feel the urge to make a charitable donation because some charity pushed my emotional buttons, I'll buy some good quality dog food and give it to her shelter.

And we can always plant a tree in our backyard in Michael's honor. But my yard is already full of trees.

I also think the Legacy projects should try to get in contact with the Jackson family and express our desires and concerns before moving forward in a big venture.

I'm sure Michael will appreciate ANY good deed that his fans will do and love it even more if we wise up to "the system" as he mentioned in some of his speeches.

To give you another example like C.A.R.E. They always talk about how much food they deliver to the poor countries but forgets to mention the fact that when they make drop offs, it's usually grabbed by rogue goverment mercenaries and sold back for profits.
EVIL, EVIL everywhere.

I agree with you. It's very hard to find a GLOBAL charity that is not linked in some ways to a CFR or Illuminati members from the top level. And I have no doubts that some good deeds are being done. But with the enormous amount of money that they have, a lot more could be done. That's why I really like what chris123 is doing at her local hospitals.

I agree with you and think it's great what Chris123 is doing. And this project doesn't mean ppl can't do anything at their local level. Like I stated in my earlier post, whatever we can do, whether locally or on a grander scale, it's all relative. To participate in one thing doesn't mean a person can't participate in others. Every little bit helps whether it's for kids, the homeless, the planet, etc. :flowers:

Like the Heal the kids that MJ had with Schmuley and it turned out that he used the money for his expenses. That's why Michael dropped him.

Michael would be heartbroken if his loving fans grow a forest in his name, only to be sold to some corporates to be bulldozed AGAIN in the future.

We would be heartbroken, too. However, we can't stop doing good for the sake of "what ifs". What if there's a storm and the tree you plant in your backyard gets uprooted?....Or there's a fire and that tree is destroyed? Or you have to move and leave the tree behind (and the new owners dig it up and discard it). There are no guarantees about anything. It doesn't mean we should stop trying and do nothing. What if you give a homeless person 2 dollars and they spend it on wine or illegal drugs instead of towards a meal? You simply do what you can for the better and hope for the best. I never took MJ as a defeatist so I'm not going to adopt that mentality. I'm going to have faith that the good we are trying to accomplish will be done. To think any other way is to be defeated before you begin.

Also Michael was a BIG fan of WALT Disney but like many other good businesses and charities it got infiltrated by shady characters.

I think he was fan of both Mr. Disney and the world he created. Afterall, whenever Michael visited Disney World/Land (and he went plenty) he didn't go there to see Walt Disney, he went to enjoy Mr. Disney's work/world. Right up until his death he was interested in contributing something to the Disney Opus which was being put together at the same time Michael was working to creat his own Opus. So I think his interest was in both the man and the man's creative work. However, for the sake of your point, this is an interesting tidbit about WALT Disney that was mentioned in the link of my previous post.

"Walt Disney was a pioneer in wildlife documentary filmmaking, producing 13 True-Life Adventure motion pictures between 1949 and 1960, winning 8 Academy Awards."

So, it seems that even if Michael was simply a fan of WALT, he might be happy to know that they both shared an appreciation of wildlife and nature.

I think it would be helpful to get a list of the "300" names that are linked to Illuminati and stay away from them. Just a thought of course as everybody has free will and can do whatever they want.

I think that's a great idea. And maybe you can post all your findings in the Make that Change thread where all kinds of ideas, organizing and brainstorming is going on. :yes: I have some ideas myself for that thread, as far as local stuff involving Christmas, but things have been going 100 miles an hour with the holidays and work, so I haven't had a lot of time to organize my thoughts. Plus, organizing stuff and making calls is a job in itself. Maybe in a couple of days things will settle down and I'll have more to offer. I look forward to your ideas and suggestions in that thread.

As for me I'm going to hold off on giving my money away (I'm poor).
I told my friend who volonteers at her local shelter, that next time I feel the urge to make a charitable donation because some charity pushed my emotional buttons, I'll buy some good quality dog food and give it to her shelter.

Sounds good. Do what you can when you can, hun. There's only so much all of us can do but it counts.

I'm sure Michael will appreciate ANY good deed that his fans will do and love it even more if we wise up to "the system" as he mentioned in some of his speeches.

I am of the same mind that all good deeds are worthy. And I think even Michael understood that sometimes you have work with the "system" in order obtain an objective that's worthwhile. On the occasion where you don't have to deal with it that's great. But I think most of us live lives where it's a little of both....dealing with the system and being able to avoid it at times.

To give you another example like C.A.R.E. They always talk about how much food they deliver to the poor countries but forgets to mention the fact that when they make drop offs, it's usually grabbed by rogue goverment mercenaries and sold back for profits.
EVIL, EVIL everywhere.

Totally agree with you there, but when you deal with rogue governments, this kind of thing is unavoidable, unfortunately. It doesn't mean organizations like C.A.R.E. should stop trying to help though...imo. Someone has to continue trying or find other ways to obtain the objective. To give up doesn't help the situation either.

In the words of the Rev. Jesse Jackson, "Keep HOPE alive!" ;D

riviera1992 - thank you for you concern. However, I fully concur with the posts by souldreamer7 and wendy2004.

wendy2004
Thanks for injecting some optimism into my pessimistic tendencies.
Sometimes I feel I would've had a much happier life have I stayed naive to the evils of our world but circomstances did not allow it.

Bless you all.

Dear MJ fans, it breaks my heart to be the barer of bad news but as I was reading these posts I wanted to be part of building a forest for Michael so I clicked on TNC link and saw the beautiful video but still, I had my doubts because from my experience large charities are usually linked to the CFR and Illuminati members. Those who don't know who they are it's time you do your research. Michael knew exactly who they are and refers to them in his songs Scream, Xscape and some speeches he made, as "The system".

After only a few google searches I found this:
http://www.undueinfluence.com/nature_conservancy.htm

And this:
One of the Governor of TNC is the infamous Henri M Paulson jr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLnxsHalLpk (read the comments)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZusURpQrn0A&feature=fvw

http://www.cfr.org/publication.html?id=8286 [scroll down the list of members and see Joel E Cohen Rockerfeller (Illuminati) University and also Governor of TNC]

PLEASE, PLEASE people don't give your hard earned money away to anything with connection to the CFR and Illuminati. I think it's safer to stay at the local level so you can check first hand who's behind the charities.

If you want to learn more about the Illuminati involvement in the music industry and charities watch this video:
http://www.sprword.com/videos/ringofpower2/

Once again, I'm REALLY sorry. I loved this idea of building a forest for Michael. Maybe we could look into a more trustworthy charity. Anybody has an email for Liz Taylor? Maybe she could help us create the MJJ Forest.

You've got to be kidding?!

The Nature Conservancy has done more to help the planet than any other organization I can think of.

This is from Wikipedia: "The Conservancy has over one million members, has protected more than 69,000 square kilometers (17 million acres) in the United States and more than 473,000 square kilometers (117 million acres[3]) internationally. The organization's total support and revenue was $1.28 billion in fiscal year 2007 with assets totaling $5.42 billion.[4]

The Nature Conservancy rated as one of the most trusted national organizations in Harris Interactive polls in 2007[5], 2006 [6], and 2005 poll[7]. Forbes magazine rated The Nature Conservancy's fundraising efficiency at 88% in its 2005 survey of the largest U.S."

Before I believe any wild conspiracy theories about the Illuminati, I would need proof. I didn't really think people really believed in that stuff. So, where is the proof? One, that this man is part of the Illuminati and 2, that there really is such an organization, and if there is that they are evil.

Otherwise, I think you have tarnished a great project being done in Michaels memory and honor based on rumors and conspiracy theory.

Planting trees for what?
Such a silly idea.

What exactly do you think is silly?

Right now governments around the world are developing carbon cap and trade programs which will limit carbon emissions. Forests consume enormous amounts of carbon dioxide. In all of these programs those who produce carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases will be able to buy credits to offset production. Since forests consume enormous amounts of carbon dioxide they will be used as credits. So, planting trees is one of the best ways to offset greenhouse gas production. Totally backed by scientific research. Not silly at all!

I agree with you and think it's great what Chris123 is doing. And this project doesn't mean ppl can't do anything at their local level. Like I stated in my earlier post, whatever we can do, whether locally or on a grander scale, it's all relative. To participate in one thing doesn't mean a person can't participate in others. Every little bit helps whether it's for kids, the homeless, the planet, etc. :flowers:

We would be heartbroken, too. However, we can't stop doing good for the sake of "what ifs". What if there's a storm and the tree you plant in your backyard gets uprooted?....Or there's a fire and that tree is destroyed? Or you have to move and leave the tree behind (and the new owners dig it up and discard it). There are no guarantees about anything. It doesn't mean we should stop trying and do nothing. What if you give a homeless person 2 dollars and they spend it on wine or illegal drugs instead of towards a meal? You simply do what you can for the better and hope for the best. I never took MJ as a defeatist so I'm not going to adopt that mentality. I'm going to have faith that the good we are trying to accomplish will be done. To think any other way is to be defeated before you begin.

I think he was fan of both Mr. Disney and the world he created. Afterall, whenever Michael visited Disney World/Land (and he went plenty) he didn't go there to see Walt Disney, he went to enjoy Mr. Disney's work/world. Right up until his death he was interested in contributing something to the Disney Opus which was being put together at the same time Michael was working to creat his own Opus. So I think his interest was in both the man and the man's creative work. However, for the sake of your point, this is an interesting tidbit about WALT Disney that was mentioned in the link of my previous post.

"Walt Disney was a pioneer in wildlife documentary filmmaking, producing 13 True-Life Adventure motion pictures between 1949 and 1960, winning 8 Academy Awards."

So, it seems that even if Michael was simply a fan of WALT, he might be happy to know that they both shared an appreciation of wildlife and nature.

I think that's a great idea. And maybe you can post all your findings in the Make that Change thread where all kinds of ideas, organizing and brainstorming is going on. :yes: I have some ideas myself for that thread, as far as local stuff involving Christmas, but things have been going 100 miles an hour with the holidays and work, so I haven't had a lot of time to organize my thoughts. Plus, organizing stuff and making calls is a job in itself. Maybe in a couple of days things will settle down and I'll have more to offer. I look forward to your ideas and suggestions in that thread.

Sounds good. Do what you can when you can, hun. There's only so much all of us can do but it counts.

I am of the same mind that all good deeds are worthy. And I think even Michael understood that sometimes you have work with the "system" in order obtain an objective that's worthwhile. On the occasion where you don't have to deal with it that's great. But I think most of us live lives where it's a little of both....dealing with the system and being able to avoid it at times.

Totally agree with you there, but when you deal with rogue governments, this kind of thing is unavoidable, unfortunately. It doesn't mean organizations like C.A.R.E. should stop trying to help though...imo. Someone has to continue trying or find other ways to obtain the objective. To give up doesn't help the situation either.

In the words of the Rev. Jesse Jackson, "Keep HOPE alive!" ;D

:agree: I agree with everything you said. You know, organizations are no different than people because they are made up of people. How would we like it if because each of us had done one thing wrong at one time in our life, that no one took us seriously or trusted us any more.

There is a lot of evil in the world, but if that prevents us from doing good, then the evil has already won.

Before I believe any wild conspiracy theories about the Illuminati, I would need proof. I didn't really think people really believed in that stuff. So, where is the proof? One, that this man is part of the Illuminati and 2, that there really is such an organization, and if there is that they are evil.

I gave you the proof. I posted links that are widely available on the internet. It's not my writings. Don't shoot the messenger.
Everybody has FREE will. I just provided you with enough information to link those two men to the CFR which is a branch of The Illuminati. I'm just putting the info I came across while researching Michael's conspiracy speeches and anti-system lyrics because I want to understand and know him better. If you still don't know that Michael was guarded/controlled/threatened (for lack of better words) , just watch him here when he was on 60 minutes starting at 2:25 and at 2:41 as soon as he says "It's a conspiracy" you can hear his handler in the back saying "Hold it! Hold It! (turn up the volume)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQwY4ll1Kfc&NR=1

Anyway, I'm done. But you asked for proof. Sorry.
Please know that, every soul progresses at it's own pace. It's all good. As the Divine plan always is.
Peace out!
L.O.V.E.

Hey riviera1992...again, thanks for posting. I still look forward to your list of companies and organizations that we should be aware of when choosing additional initiatives to take up. You seem to be well studied in this area and it would allow ppl a chance to make more informed decisions. This info could be useful in the Make That Change thread where all the groundwork is being done. Again, I look forward to your list in the other thread. :)

:agree: I agree with everything you said. You know, organizations are no different than people because they are made up of people. How would we like it if because each of us had done one thing wrong at one time in our life, that no one took us seriously or trusted us any more.

There is a lot of evil in the world, but if that prevents us from doing good, then the evil has already won.

Well said, callmerose on all your posts! And thanks. :flowers:

My second donation to this project should be forthcoming tomorrow. It's been a hectic week but definitely on the agenda for tomorrow. :)

wendy2004
I'm working on it. I found names of institutions but I'm looking for something more precise like actual names of people. But like you, I'm busy with work and Holidays.

Take care.

http://www.unep.org/BILLIONTREECAMPAIGN/
Do you know if they are working together or is there more than one billiontreecampaign?

The Nature Conservancy and UNEP often work together on various conservancy projects, but they are separate organizations working towards the same goals. You will see on the plantabillion site that TNC are supporters of UNEP.

UNEP's Billion Tree Campaign will be over at the end of this year whereas TNC's campaign will end in 2015.

The difference between the 2 is UNEP's campaign keeps count of trees that its members plant all around the world...whether that be in the member's backyard or to landscape a local park. They count everything people plant or pledge to plant. TNC's campaign is more focused on planting trees to restore rainforests in various parts of the world.

I think both campaigns are awesome becuz they are both helpful. Perhaps MJJCLegacy will do something with UNEP next year should the organization begin a new campaign. I "think" they set a goal (amount of trees they strive to see planted) for every year? It might be nice if we raised enough money (in the UNEP campaign) to provide trees for an inner city park or many parks for local kids (in various parts of the world) so they have something nice in their neighborhoods in addition to adding more trees to the planet (and reducing emissions). We could call them Giving Trees or something MJ-related as a nod to him? Okay, I think I've gone tree crazy. :lol: *stops typing*

I gave you the proof. I posted links that are widely available on the internet. It's not my writings. Don't shoot the messenger.
Everybody has FREE will. I just provided you with enough information to link those two men to the CFR which is a branch of The Illuminati. I'm just putting the info I came across while researching Michael's conspiracy speeches and anti-system lyrics because I want to understand and know him better. If you still don't know that Michael was guarded/controlled/threatened (for lack of better words) , just watch him here when he was on 60 minutes starting at 2:25 and at 2:41 as soon as he says "It's a conspiracy" you can hear his handler in the back saying "Hold it! Hold It! (turn up the volume)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQwY4ll1Kfc&NR=1

Anyway, I'm done. But you asked for proof. Sorry.
Please know that, every soul progresses at it's own pace. It's all good. As the Divine plan always is.
Peace out!
L.O.V.E.

I didn't intend to shoot the messanger. Sorry about that. I read and watched all of your links. But didn't see anything in them that would make me believe in the Illuminati or the CFR or think negatively of the Nature Conservancy.

I know how Michael felt. I am not sure the two are connected.

I do appreciate that everyone feels differently. But before I would believe the Illuminati stuff I would need to see proof of nefarious and evil acts being done by members and clear proof that these people belong to this secret society. So far, I haven't seen it.

I believe in some conspiracy theories, just not this one. :)

I am also very wary of inuendo and unproven accusations and allegations. They tortured Michael through most of his adult life and I don't want to contribute to anyone else suffering like that.

Really great idea!! I'll donate for sure!!!

The Nature Conservancy and UNEP often work together on various conservancy projects, but they are separate organizations working towards the same goals. You will see on the plantabillion site that TNC are supporters of UNEP.

UNEP's Billion Tree Campaign will be over at the end of this year whereas TNC's campaign will end in 2015.

The difference between the 2 is UNEP's campaign keeps count of trees that its members plant all around the world...whether that be in the member's backyard or to landscape a local park. They count everything people plant or pledge to plant. TNC's campaign is more focused on planting trees to restore rainforests in various parts of the world.

I think both campaigns are awesome becuz they are both helpful. Perhaps MJJCLegacy will do something with UNEP next year should the organization begin a new campaign. I "think" they set a goal (amount of trees they strive to see planted) for every year? It might be nice if we raised enough money (in the UNEP campaign) to provide trees for an inner city park or many parks for local kids (in various parts of the world) so they have something nice in their neighborhoods in addition to adding more trees to the planet (and reducing emissions). We could call them Giving Trees or something MJ-related as a nod to him? Okay, I think I've gone tree crazy. :lol: *stops typing*

Great post wendy. :) Really good thoughts! Yes,once we have gathered all info. on the trees planted in honour of Michael, we will post what we all have achieved.

It seems like WWF works together with UNEP.
http://www.panda.org/how_you_can_help/campaign/plant_seed/

I was looking for a way to help animals and on WWFs swedish site I found that they want help to plant trees too for example in Borneo to help the animals living in the forest.If the forrest disappear,the animals have nowhere to go.
I´m sure there must be animals in the Atlantic forests too who needs trees for their survival.

Just wanna update that I post my sig on facebook and tag some friends in and I got positive comment. They are going to make donation to this :) I feel so glad

I requested my donation went to MJ memorial and got an email back this week confirming it will go there. i'm so happy to have done this, i only donated $10 and that only worked out to be £7.16 . a bargain i say... :heart:

The Michael Jackson fan community continues to 'make that change'!

We are pleased to announce our first official initiative - Plant A Tree In Michael's Honour!!!

We must first acknowledge that this idea was first mooted by Chamone on the KOP board and brought to our attention by Wendy 2004! Thanks for this guys!

As Michael fans we know how strongly Michael felt about the planet, its environment and its people and the MJJC Legacy Project have established a Michael Jackson Memorial Fund with the Nature Conservancy in support of the their Plant A Billion Trees project.

The Nature Conservancy, the leading conservation organisation, is committed to protecting ecologically important lands and waters. They address threats to conservation, including climate change, partnering with indigenous communities, businesses and governments.

Check them out at: http://www.nature.org or http://www.plantabillion.org/

Fans can choose to donate as little as $10 US for 10 trees.

IMPORTANT: WHEN MAKING A DONATION, PLEASE BE SURE TO USE THIS REFERENCE NO. 1207 5587. THIS IS THE NUMBER SPECIFICALLY FOR THE MICHAEL JACKSON FUND.

To donate you can:

1] visit their site (see above).
PLEASE NOTE - if you choose to use this option you will need to send a separate email to natureconservancy@mailca.custhelp.com, providing them with your RECEIPT CODE and the REFERENCE NUMBER for Michael's fund

2] call them at 1-800-628-6860 (be sure to give them the reference number)

3] post a cheque/postal order to:
Nature Conservancy
P O Box 6016
Albert Lea
Minnesota, 56007
U.S.A.
(be sure to attach a note with the reference number)

The Nature Conversancy will keep a record of the number of trees are donated in Michael's honour and the Legacy team will be able to give a monthly update! But when you have donated, feel free to post here in the thread :D.

So, ready, set, GO MJ fans - let's show the world how it's done :punk:

Nancii

Ohh I think this is a great idea i will go for it as soon as I can afford to definately!

^ wow you have lots of tags:lol: anyway, I will donate when I ge acces for paying things over the internet. I still have to request it, I will donate $10. :D

Donated! Thats ten more trees planted now :D

Thank you to everything you has contributed so far!

JayDee - that dance sequence in Ghosts is my absolute FAVE! Been staring at it for quite a while now!

Mine too, I had to have it in my sig where I can stare at it regularly XD

Back