MJJC Legacy Project - Planting Trees in Michael's Honour

Re: MJJC LEGACY INITIATIVE - Planting Trees in Michael's Honour

As of end of May - 795 trees!

:clapping: We have 795 trees planted through MJJC Legacy Project...If you are able please we still have more time to push it over the 800 mark or more. Let's do this MJJC! :wub:

Please feel free to tweet this on your twitter!

795 trees plntd so far Help mk tht chg! Donate 2 Nature Conservancy Ref # 1207 5587. Chk www.mjjcomunity.com 4 details. #PlantATree4Michael

Planet Earth

Earth Song

Thanks you Nancii and Tamara. I've just tweeted out this update. Great job everyone. It's time for me to donate again as well. Hugs and L.O.V.E. :angel::wub::clapping::better:

I have just tweeted this update as well. Good idea Tamara!

Trees can save lifes.
When there are no or only some trees left after tree felling,to many animals have eaten grass and such things and it starts to rain heavy it´s likely to be a earth-slip and flooding.
Recently in Kenya 90 persons have died,2604 dead animals(not wild ones),533 acres fields destroyed.

There is a big ravine created for maybe 40-50 years ago. It´s growing 20-25 meters every year and they don´t know how to stop it.The goverment knows about it, charities, worldbank, no one knows what to do.
Some one says it isn´t impossible, if you send out 1000 people to plant trees on the hills

This is just in Kenya,I have no idea how many has died because there´s not enough trees to keep the ground in place in other places in the world.

Michael has 106 trees in Africa, maybe there are more that I don´t know about.

Michael loved Nature as we all know. Let's plant Trees & Help Mother Earth.

Thank you very much for the updates, Nancii. :flowers:

Thank you for keep us in touch,

Im planting more!!! all for l.o.v.e

Michael's message LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

You're welcome, wendy2004.

FedoraHat - Michael's message definitely lives!!!!

I donated to Natures Conservancy and American Trees ( both supported through links on MJ sites) but I wish we can do one organization because then my money would not be split and the trees divided. Putting the numbers together would be an amazing amount.
I know these are similiar organizations but I had to support both since both support Michael.

I donated to Natures Conservancy and American Trees ( both supported through links on MJ sites) but I wish we can do one organization because then my money would not be split and the trees divided. Putting the numbers together would be an amazing amount.
I know these are similiar organizations but I had to support both since both support Michael.

I've done the same. I support both of them on a monthly basis. American Trees already have 6,100 trees pledged for Michael. I agree that if we could somehow combine the two it would have greater impact.

Hi Everyone I recently organised a charity night as part of a MJWorldCry event in Melbourne Australia to commemorate the first anniversary of Michael's passing. One of the charities we decided to support was the MJJC Legacy Initiative 'To Plant a Tree in Michael's Honor' I'm happy to report as a result of this I've just made a donation for 200 trees.

Photos of the charity can be viewed here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=52125&id=1656887557

Keep up the great work MJJC!

Hi Everyone I recently organised a charity night as part of a MJWorldCry event in Melbourne Australia to commemorate the first anniversary of Michael's passing. One of the charities we decided to support was the MJJC Legacy Initiative 'To Plant a Tree in Michael's Honor' I'm happy to report as a result of this I've just made a donation for 200 trees.

Photos of the charity can be viewed here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=52125&id=1656887557

Keep up the great work MJJC!

Very nice. Thank you for including the MJJC Legacy Project initiative to Plant a Tree in Michael's honour. Sending a Major L.O.V.E. to you all. :wub::angel:

Did my usual check with the Nature Conservancy - we are at 840 as of today!!!

I've done the same. I support both of them on a monthly basis. American Trees already have 6,100 trees pledged for Michael. I agree that if we could somehow combine the two it would have greater impact.

Oh So the American Trees are by Arbor Bay?
This site http://www.arborday.org/programs/trees4America.cfm
..And More at The Nature Conservancy - http://www.nature.org/
Cool...:wub:

+6,100
+840
_________
=6,940

This is great!!! Keep up the good work everyone. :better::cheers::clapping:

I pledged again for both Arbor Day and Nature Conservancy on behalf of Michael. In addition, I also give monthly through my Giving Campaign at work; however, they do not apply it on behalf of Michael. Nevertheless, the money is still going toward planting trees. I will continue to give on my own monthly on behalf of Michael as well. Much L.O.V.E. to you all. :wub::angel:

Hello teammies,

I've just donated again to both Arbor Day and Nature Conservancy in honor of Michael. This is so awesome that we are doing this. I think what we and others are doing with planting trees is truly make a difference. Thank you everyone! Sending a MAJOR L.O.V.E. to you all. :wub: :angel:

Nancii, I wonder how many trees have been donated to Nature Conservancy in honor of Michael. Do we have an updated number? Thank you.:clapping:

:bump:

:wub: :angel: :rollingpeace: :D :heart:

I've planted trees for both Nature Conservancy and Arbor Day again for July. My goal is to donate every month in honor of Michael.. Keep up the good work everyone. We are truly making a difference. :clapping::wub::angel:

And you do, Kim and everyone who has contributed.

Did my usual monthly check and it indicates that we have donated $1040 so far.

Woot, woot!

And you do, Kim and everyone who has contributed.

Did my usual monthly check and it indicates that we have donated $1040 so far.

Woot, woot!

:clapping::clapping::wub:
For Michael :angel:

I've donated quite a few times when this first started up. I find that it's a wonderful project and will continue to do so. :wub:

Hello MJ Angel maggiemay,:wub:

My name is MJ TinkerBell, I am so impressed with your commitment and loyalty to what YOU feel is the RIGHT thing to do, KUDOS!!:clapping::punk::wub:

You are a real inspiring lady and I Michael you today but not as much as I will Michael you more tomorrow..:wub::angel::clapping::wub:

High 5 sister..:agree:

always,
MJ TinkerBell..:wub::agree:

I've donated quite a few times when this first started up. I find that it's a wonderful project and will continue to do so. :wub:

This is Great! :clapping:

Hi Everyone - thank you so much for your tremendous response to this project!

I will give the Nature Conservancy a call tomorrow and get an update total!!!

Keep Michaeling.

Hi Everyone - thank you so much for your tremendous response to this project!

I will give the Nature Conservancy a call tomorrow and get an update total!!!

Keep Michaeling.

Hi Nancii. It's so good to see you here. :clapping::better::wub: Thank you for the update. I'm planning on donating again for both Nature Conservancy and Arbor Day on the 29th. Sending MAJOR L.O.V.E. and HUG. We missed you. :yes::angel:

I made a quick call to Nature Conservancy and we have donated a total of $1,115.00 as of today (28 October)!

Keep Michaeling.

Back