MJJC Legacy Project - Planting Trees in Michael's Honour

Re: MJJC LEGACY INITIATIVE - Planting Trees in Michael's Honour

Each tree has a little red ribbon in honor of Michael.
:cry: Thats so great!

And a big thanks to you, maggiemay. You're doing a wonderful constructive work for our childrens, the next generation. :flowers:

I hope you guys don't get upset, but I've been doing this already. Meaning I have been helping to replenish the burned out national park that we have here in California that 4 years ago was completely burned out by a raging fire. Our dry weather didn't help fix the problem, instead it aided beetles infestation that killed off what was left of some of the healthy pines.

So money has been donated to this project. It's to help not us, but future children who will see these new little pines grow. Since our rain here this season, that was called the El Nino, it helped quite a bit to help the the newer plants trying to grow and new trees as well. We go out on the weekends and volunteer our time doing this. It's been a donation dedicated to Michael and well accepted. Each tree has a little red ribbon in honor of Michael.

:clapping: What an amazing thing to do. Michael would be so proud and I love the having a red ribbon in honor of Michael. Such a beautiful gesture and its so amazing to see. It really doesn't take much effort to plant a tree so I am so happy that so many people are doing this. Its our planet and we need to take care of it. As Michael said 'it starts with us.'

This is great that you're already doing this. Well done!!!! :angel::wub:
I hope you guys don't get upset, but I've been doing this already. Meaning I have been helping to replenish the burned out national park that we have here in California that 4 years ago was completely burned out by a raging fire. Our dry weather didn't help fix the problem, instead it aided beetles infestation that killed off what was left of some of the healthy pines.

So money has been donated to this project. It's to help not us, but future children who will see these new little pines grow. Since our rain here this season, that was called the El Nino, it helped quite a bit to help the the newer plants trying to grow and new trees as well. We go out on the weekends and volunteer our time doing this. It's been a donation dedicated to Michael and well accepted. Each tree has a little red ribbon in honor of Michael.

Thank you so much for this beautiful idea????

**Here is the main link for MJJCommunity.com Legacy Project's Plant A Tree In Michael's Honour**
~Check it out. See what we've been achieving. Our goal,and how you can Help. This will soon be merged together & located in one place for your convenience. Keep Healing the World...Making That Change MJJC! :D

Click Here:
Plant A Tree In Michael's Honour

Sincerely,
souldreamer7

Project Legacy
It's all for L.O.V.E
:wub:

Hello everyone. :waving:
Just a little :bump: to let MJJC Membership remember our Legacy Project Initiative. Spring is just around the corner for most of us and it's time the sun started shining,the rain to water the earth..and this is when we start to plant seeds in the soil to blossom. Let's plant more trees in Michael Jackson's name. Let's give Mother Earth the seeds to grow beautiful green trees. Thank You to everyone who's took part in this in every way. Mother Earth is happy I am sure. Let's continue to plant more.

Sincerely,
Legacy Project
MJJC
:wub:

Just wanted to say how much I love this campaign. And send a heartfelt thank you to everyone who organized this. This would make Michael REALLY happy.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I will send Paris a birthday card ( it has three very colorful drawn cats on it) and my gift to her, as with her brothers, is a donation ( 10 trees, wish it could be more ) to the Nature Conservancy.
( I need to write it NOW and post it first thing tomorrow so she'll hopefully receive it in time for her birthday)

Just wanted to let you guys know that I will send Paris a birthday card ( it has three very colorful drawn cats on it) and my gift to her, as with her brothers, is a donation ( 10 trees, wish it could be more ) to the Nature Conservancy.
( I need to write it NOW and post it first thing tomorrow so she'll hopefully receive it in time for her birthday)

Very nice MJJLaugh. I will need to donate again. Are you sending her the certificate or card that you receive for donating?

windy09;2708230 said:
Very nice MJJLaugh. I will need to donate again. Are you sending her the certificate or card that you receive for donating?

Maybe I don't receive the certificate or card because I live too far away....Donated several times already but never received either one. Did receive a magazine from them. I tell the Nature Conservancy it´s for her-them and that´s all I can do....

I would like to inform the fan commuinty. I donated to the fund. I was tols thAT confirmation index would be created in a timely matter how to list to.... CA.
I understand it is going to good.

Please let me know when it Nacy Norwood receives the regiastration from her to the fa community, MJJC.:)

I have proceeded to a donation for 25$ and sent them an email with the reference number for the Michael Jackson Fund - It's a very beautiful idea !! Bravo !!

I donated $10 and sent them an e-mail with reference number.
Thanks to the creators of such a wonderful idea! :clapping:

Just received today this email

"Thank you for your email.

We will be happy to designate your gift to the Michael Jackson tribute fund. We thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Member Care Team
The Nature Conservancy"

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

It's All for L.O.V.E:wub:

Yes I donated again on 4/15/10 to both the Nature Conservancy and to Arbor Day Foundation. Collectively, we will bring the trees back to Mother Earth. Great job everyone. :angel::clapping:

Could we know how much trees have been planted since the last time ? :cheeky:

Happy Earth Day! Put on some Earth Song and donate a tree to the planet for MJ today if you haven't already. If you can donate again, please do so. The more the merrier. :flowers:

"He who plants a tree loves others beside himself."
English proverb

"They are beautiful in their peace; they are wise in their silence. They will stand after we are dust.
They teach us, and we tend them."
Galeain ip Altiem MacDunelmor

Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree."
Martin Luther

If what I say resonates with you, it is merely because we are both branches on the same tree."
W. B. Yeats

"They are beautiful in their peace; they are wise in their silence. They will stand after we are dust.

"When you see the trees swaying to the tune of a gentle breeze... think of it as a dance in your honor."
Marjolein Bastin

Vi-skogen got some more trees.They have become a part of the Billion Tree campaign now.
You can plant your tree online in the forest and then a tree is planted for real in Africa too.
MJ has many trees in Vi-skogen but he hasn´t got many trees online yet , but most of the time it doesn´t work for me.

^^ Wise words!
It shows their love for trees, much love for mother earth. :wub:

Thanks MIST :)

Happy Earth Day!

MJ%20with%20his%20giving%20tree.jpg

Michael Jackson under his "Giving Tree"

http://www.youtube.com/v/XAi3VTSdTxU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1http://www.youtube.com/v/XAi3VTSdTxU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1

I love the beautiful quotes that MIST posted! :)
In honor of Michael and Earth Day I too have made a donation

MIST;2755425 said:
"He who plants a tree loves others beside himself."
English proverb

Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree."
Martin Luther

If what I say resonates with you, it is merely because we are both branches on the same tree."
W. B. Yeats

"When you see the trees swaying to the tune of a gentle breeze... think of it as a dance in your honor."
Marjolein Bastin

Vi-skogen got some more trees.They have become a part of the Billion Tree campaign now.
You can plant your tree online in the forest and then a tree is planted for real in Africa too.
MJ has many trees in Vi-skogen but he hasn´t got many trees online yet , but most of the time it doesn´t work for me.

Beautiful quotes! :flowers: Thanks for sharing them.

AllForLove;2754320 said:
Could we know how much trees have been planted since the last time ? :cheeky:

^^Ditto. :)

Thanks for the nudge! I will call TNC tomorrow for an update and let you guys know.

Ok - as of 30 April there have 750 trees planted in Michael's honour!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Much love and thanks to those who have contributed so far and just a friendly reminder to those who intend to do so.

Ok - as of 30 April there have 750 trees planted in Michael's honour!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Much love and thanks to those who have contributed so far and just a friendly reminder to those who intend to do so.

that's great!!!
hope I can help some way too
I love it!!! *-*

Back