MJJC Member Pictures !

Thank you Amy - nice to meet you too!! I love my tatt, I think of Michael every time I look at it :) I'm planning a few more Michael tattoos :)

Thank you Amy - nice to meet you too!! I love my tatt, I think of Michael every time I look at it :) I'm planning a few more Michael tattoos :)

haha I'm planning to do my first one... but michael is with me since i was little...
but i'll do a tattoo yeaah , ansiouss *-*

14551_105493319463712_100000091343477_144945_5503192_n.jpg

14551_105493322797045_100000091343477_144946_771940_n.jpg

14551_105521919460852_100000091343477_145600_7823280_n.jpg

I don't have a good relationship with cameras, in fact I hate them, but here are some which don't make me want to slap myself upside the head!

Here's a little posing one!

poseclose.jpg

Yep I was a cave girl.. I don't usually go around in furry leopard print with 'dirt' smeared on me!

P3131621.jpg

new015.jpg

Betcha can't guess how old I am (no cheating by looking at my profile!)

ERK.. they came out a bit big

I don't have a good relationship with cameras, in fact I hate them, but here are some which don't make me want to slap myself upside the head!

poseclose.jpg

Yep I was a cave girl.. I don't usually go around in furry leopard print with 'dirt' smeared on me!

P3131621.jpg

new015.jpg

finally a face to the name....:).....I have yet to post a pic of me on here...I am not very photogenic I am afraid...:(........you are very pretty..:)

This is me outside Thriller Live on 29th August 2009

and this is my MJ tatt

aww you look great (love the tshirt i'm getting a very similar one soon from river island) :D

ohh so what was thriller live like was Denise Pearson still in it (I totally love 5 star!!)

may I ask a question about your tattoo? How painful was it? I wanna get a tattoo (an MJ one) but I'm a bit afraid of the pain (and risks too)

poseclose.jpg

P3131621.jpg

new015.jpg

ohh you look lovely in your photos

I hate having photos taken myself I think 99.9% of photo's of me are fricken awful eeekkk

ohh btw I'd guess you were 20? 21? ish

Last edited:
O.k guys here's my scary face (hope I don't give y'all nightmares lol)

PICT0001-18.jpg

this is me in my new Mj tshirt i got this wednesday (from new look if anyone wants to know) :D

and this is me in my new military style jacket ( I love that kind of jacket)

PICT0001-16.jpg

here's me in my MJ replica jacket my new gold sequin tshirt & cool new gangsta style high heel boots (which I just love)
PICT0001-9.jpg

Last edited:
O.k guys here's my scary face (hope I don't give y'all nightmares lol)

PICT0001-18.jpg

this is me in my new Mj tshirt i got this wednesday (from new look if anyone wants to know) :D

and this is me in my new military style jacket ( I love that kind of jacket)

PICT0001-16.jpg

here's me in my MJ replica jacket my new gold sequin tshirt & cool new gangsta style high heel boots (which I just love)
PICT0001-9.jpg

I loooove your clothing!!! Awesome!! Congrats!!!

aww you look great (love the tshirt i'm getting a very similar one soon from river island) :D

ohh so what was thriller live like was Denise Pearson still in it (I totally love 5 star!!)

may I ask a question about your tattoo? How painful was it? I wanna get a tattoo (an MJ one) but I'm a bit afraid of the pain (and risks too)

Well I've got 4 tattoos, and they do hurt a bit, but I don't mind the pain, its not a bad pain really. It also depends where you get it done, the fleshier the place the better. I have one on my hip and that didn't hurt at all, but the MJ on my wrist was a bit more painful cos the skin is really thin there :)

Theres a lot of beautiful girls here. If only some of you lived near. Would be great to just find an MJ fan girl :) haha

Here's some of me from an MJ night, they're already on the board in the fan meetup section but wth, I'll post them here too. :lol:

dsc00579u.jpg

013uj.jpg

010xa.jpg

I'm the blonde one in the grey dress.

Here's some of me from an MJ night, they're already on the board in the fan meetup section but wth, I'll post them here too. :lol:

dsc00579u.jpg

013uj.jpg

010xa.jpg

I'm the blonde one in the grey dress.

You look gorgeous hun!! :wub:
I am so sorry that I couldn't come that night but looks like you girls really did have an amazing night!! Can't wait for our meet up again in January :D

"Everything is beautiful...all right
Everyone is beautiful...tonight
All of us are superstars
Yeah, we've come so far
We are beautiful...all right!" -Charm farm. :D

Seriously, very beautiful people. :yes:

Back