MJJC Member Pictures !

l_eb361d0554ece9850f50007e012cf736.jpg

from today![/b]

'Beautiful Stranger?' ....more like 'GORGEOUS Stranger.' You always pose so nicely and each shot looks different. Do you model too like Jinge? Everyone needs a little black dress....I leant mine to my brother's girl-friend and it looked good on her so I gave it to her. :lol: :flowers:

'Beautiful Stranger?' ....more like 'GORGEOUS Stranger.' You always pose so nicely and each shot looks different. Do you model too like Jinge? Everyone needs a little black dress....I leant mine to my brother's girl-friend and it looked good on her so I gave it to her. :lol: :flowers: [/b]

Aww thank you so much! *huggles* No, I don't model at all actually, but i've been asked that question alot! :lol:

Absolutely stunning pics everyone, no exeption!

......And with the sense of humour, also, very important quality! :D

shardea....man, im so bad w/ calling u know how it is....ur man hasn't called me back!

ja' u and that damn caddie and koz and her hat...where's the booty pics?

joan...girl, i stopped smoking and i don't drink caffiene n e more! can u believe dat? now the drankin was cuz of mike....but um...yeah, we had to smape one of the jacksons' new escalades...sorry?

shardea....man, im so bad w/ calling u know how it is....ur man hasn't called me back!

ja' u and that damn caddie and koz and her hat...where's the booty pics?

joan...girl, i stopped smoking and i don't drink caffiene n e more! can u believe dat? now the drankin was cuz of mike....but um...yeah, we had to smape one of the jacksons' new escalades...sorry?[/b]

Ok, did you get my message? Go to our thread. I'm not joking, lol.

My best friend Amy (a huge MJ fan too) and I on the left.

rsamy2.jpg
[/b]

Arus, how do you manage to keep such gorgeous hair? :wub: *is in love with you hair* lol

Beautiful, as always :D

awww cute pic Arus! :)

I'll take more pictures of me, after I get a new camera, lol. Mines been taking too blurry of photos lately.

amy looks like talin! lol

joan....u must be joking...no way.[/b]

Nah, I'm not. Chica replies to my emails on myspace, crazy. :lol: Arus, did you get my pm? It wasn't a joke. I'm trying to hook you up. :D

Not my best pic, bad quality cause it was my friend's camera phone, but oh well...
Image005.jpg

Looks freakin' horrible... :banghead :rolleyes:[/b]

lol it still turned out nice, very pretty :flowers:

aww zoya your cousin looks so adorable, cute pic :flowers: :)

here's a new one of me i took it yestarday :lol:
what is up with my fingers lol..

weirdo.jpg

i'm not sure if i already posted this one here

inthegarden2-1.jpg

and this is just a random 1 :lol:

xsdf.jpg

here's a new one of me i took it yestarday :lol:
what is up with my fingers lol..

weirdo.jpg

i'm not sure if i already posted this one here

inthegarden2-1.jpg

and this is just a random 1 :lol:

xsdf.jpg
[/b]
as you've already know girl, i think you're really gorgeous :D and I hang on with my comment

Pictures of me at the beach, taken today! it was a blast! and also my first time Ever going to a beach, I loved every minute of it.

SRBEACH.jpg

100_0489.jpg

This pic is kinda of funk, it did'nt turn out right but as you can see I was getting hit by the tides lol

100_0481.jpg

100_0480.jpg

100_0478.jpg

100_0501.jpg

The Ocean, Beautiful!

:flowers:

Pictures of me at the beach, taken today! it was a blast! and also my first time Ever going to a beach, I loved every minute of it.

SRBEACH.jpg

100_0489.jpg

This pic is kinda of funk, it did'nt turn out right but as you can see I was getting hit by the tides lol

100_0481.jpg

100_0480.jpg

100_0478.jpg

100_0501.jpg

The Ocean, Beautiful!

:flowers:

Pictures of me at the beach, taken today! it was a blast! and also my first time Ever going to a beach, I loved every minute of it.[/b]

WOW your first time at the beach! It gotta be really special when you've waited so long. I live in Denmark, Europe and just walk down to the sea from where I live. Denmark is really small so where ever you live in Denmark you can get to the sea really quick. I still love it very much though. Love the sound of water ;) Anyway you look really nice and it seems like you're having a blast! :D

Here's a picture of me. It's just a couple of weeks old :)

n572431530_154355_466.jpg

Pictures of me at the beach, taken today! it was a blast! and also my first time Ever going to a beach, I loved every minute of it.[/b]

WOW your first time at the beach! It gotta be really special when you've waited so long. I live in Denmark, Europe and just walk down to the sea from where I live. Denmark is really small so where ever you live in Denmark you can get to the sea really quick. I still love it very much though. Love the sound of water ;) Anyway you look really nice and it seems like you're having a blast! :D

Here's a picture of me. It's just a couple of weeks old :)

n572431530_154355_466.jpg

Dont say I aint neva gave ya nuthin!!

TheEyesHaveItcopyy.jpg
[/b]

Well.. :clap: Have we been waiting for this or what??
it is a good start for the new picture thread, but I say you got to take that shirt off :woohoo: to make it a full compensation for your prior absence!!

Back