MJJC Member Pictures !

This photo is taken back in August of 2013 in Rhodes, Greece where I was on vacation :)
2itk6tk.png

I don't think I ever saw a shirt more beautiful than this one ...I love it!!!

Hi guys,

I have shared pics years ago but lately with me being into fitness and things people in the industry are telling to get over being shy with it because I should start using my expertise and if I hide myself and shy from showing my physique than I can't promote myself.. So I am doing this for practice for me, posting a couple shots for you guys, the people that I would most feel comfortable with (outside of immediate friends/family here at home)

ftnss_zps85a67e3e.png
prog_zpsbad049b6.jpg
graph_zps63b8e645.jpg

Those are super big, I didn't want them that big.. lol!

I'm nervous putting these up but I guess how else to get over it..

Hello KOPV

Always nice to see a face with a name ..hahah but you show more than just a face huh?
You don't seem shy to me ..So I think your practicing worked for you! Good!
Nothing to be shy or nervous about :smilerolleyes:

lol ^ all in or not at all I guess!! I have family and friends in the fitness community and I see them getting somewhere with it because they don't shy from it, while I just do nothing so maybe if I get used to letting people see me I'll do something.. I help them daily to succeed and win competitions but I always tend to be the background guy.. I'm tired of it lol

Me and Michael at Madam Tussauds
5e7ae938-1e53-4544-a481-4006f0389e38_zpsf16ebd47.jpg

DSCN0258_zpsde022997.jpg

This...From the walls of Jewellery City, Hong Kong, from Michael's visit in the 1980s
DSCN0234_zps8446c58d.jpg

Very excitable that day after running out to buy a few copies of xscape so thought I would show just how much:wild:
1qfukl.jpg

Last edited:
Very excitable that day after running out to buy a few copies of xscape so thought I would show just how much:wild:
1qfukl.jpg

beautiful girl, gorgeous t-shirt! isn't that included with the Xscape editions on the official website? i'd love another link though, as i already have two deluxe copies :p

Back