MJJC TV 2009 Video Maker Competition - WINNER IS BLACKENISE!!

Vote 4 your favorite finalist!

• 1) When We All Believe

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • 2) Michael Jackson Not Guilty!

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • 3) CASE: COMEBACK

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • 4) F*ck You All MJ Haters

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 5) Just One Last Dance Feat. Michael Jackson & Yana Girls

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • 6) Entrez dans la magie 'Michael Jackson' (Enter the Magic of Michael Jackson)

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • 7) Michael Jackson "Across The Dance Floor"

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 8) Michael Jackson, Save The Last Dance For Me, Dance Video

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 9) Threatened

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • 10) °But who is Michael Jackson?

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no sorry ChiChi ive never received it at leastI dont think I did, Im confused now lol!

EDIT

ChiChi i just noticed it was my profile messages, I'll sort that out for you, need to look it out :D will be in touch :)

Last edited:
Congrats Blackenise!!! :clapping:
And other contestants, too. All videos were good :yes:

43 videos. Only one winner. Timo aka Blackenise sits down with MJJC

Written by Dom MJJC Interactive Team for MJJCommunity.com

This January, MJJC started a Brand New competition on our forum that would spark interest and inspiration in the hearts of video makers around the world. The MJJC 2009 Video Competition began last month to an overwhelming response. Forty Three unique videos were submitted by YouTube MJ fans from all over and whittled down to a Final Ten! After a week of voting from the fans visiting MJJCommunity.com, Blackenise was crowned our first ever Video Competition Champion. So, how does it feel?

"Thank you very much to all voters again! My aim was simply to be a part of the competition, that was my primary aim," Timo aka Blackenise told us.

He says it is hard to explain when we asked him what the main focus behind the video was. Was there a particular direction he had planned out?

"I just let it out and I wanted to include those sound pieces and in some kind of way realised that we will never really know Michael, he will always be...larger than life!", he says.

Through this Timo explored the areas of the Michael we all know and admire; the performer, the artist, his fantastic dancing ability, the creation of epic short films as music videos, the way he tackles his work and additionally and the pressure he faces each time he undertakes a new project.

Indeed within the fan base, Michael has a profound impact on the fans creative work by providing much inspiration, especially through times where he was faced with personal and legal problems and has grown stronger, as Timmo told us.

"I always liked Michael Jackson's music but never really listened to it clearly. After the trial I listened to more and more and it never stopped. I learned that he is so misunderstood and started to realise that he's one of the most talented and blessed / cursed (sadly) people on this planet. Basically what inspires me is that he has put a lot of work into his music and I really feel that. I never get tired of listening to Michael Jackson, never ever! He's a wonderful human being. He is just great!!"

Video making has become a popular hobby over the last few years, and was taken to another level with the birth of YouTube. Timmo told us about how he got into it.

"I can remember my very first tries in video making. It was with Windows Movie maker. With time, I'm growing and improving. When I first saw other videos from guys making MJ movies I kinda thought, wow that's cool."

Timo also recalled his very first effort in video editing.

"I can remember my very first MJ remix video I made using a MJ remix that a friend of mine did. I created the video with Movie maker." he laughs and says that this was a very basic video and that he doesn't have it anymore.

"Then I started to spend more time constructing the videos as I really wanted to create something unique, that nobody had on YouTube."

We spoke further about future projects and Timo has ensured us that when the time is right, work will begin on the next project. We want to send our congratulations to Blackenise once again for winning the 1st ever MJJC TV 2009 Video Competition.

You can see more of Blackenise's work at http://www.youtube.com/user/Blackenise89

www.blackenise.ch.vu

Last edited:
OK, we have our winner :clap: Congratulations goes out to Blackenise :yes:

10) °But who is Michael Jackson?

We would like to thank everyone who has participated in the competition. Those videos were awesome :yes:

43 videos. Only one winner. Timo aka Blackenise sits down with MJJC

Written by Dom MJJC Interactive Team for MJJCommunity.com

This January, MJJC started a Brand New competition on our forum that would spark interest and inspiration in the hearts of video makers around the world. The MJJC 2009 Video Competition began last month to an overwhelming response. Forty Three unique videos were submitted by YouTube MJ fans from all over and whittled down to a Final Ten! After a week of voting from the fans visiting MJJCommunity.com, Blackenise was crowned our first ever Video Competition Champion. So, how does it feel?

"Thank you very much to all voters again! My aim was simply to be a part of the competition, that was my primary aim," Timo aka Blackenise told us.

He says it is hard to explain when we asked him what the main focus behind the video was. Was there a particular direction he had planned out?

"I just let it out and I wanted to include those sound pieces and in some kind of way realised that we will never really know Michael, he will always be...larger than life!", he says.

Through this Timo explored the areas of the Michael we all know and admire; the performer, the artist, his fantastic dancing ability, the creation of epic short films as music videos, the way he tackles his work and additionally and the pressure he faces each time he undertakes a new project.

Indeed within the fan base, Michael has a profound impact on the fans creative work by providing much inspiration, especially through times where he was faced with personal and legal problems and has grown stronger, as Timo told us.

"I always liked Michael Jackson's music but never really listened to it clearly. After the trial I listened to more and more and it never stopped. I learned that he is so misunderstood and started to realise that he's one of the most talented and blessed / cursed (sadly) people on this planet. Basically what inspires me is that he has put a lot of work into his music and I really feel that. I never get tired of listening to Michael Jackson, never ever! He's a wonderful human being. He is just great!!"

Video making has become a popular hobby over the last few years, and was taken to another level with the birth of YouTube. Timo told us about how he got into it.

"I can remember my very first tries in video making. It was with Windows Movie maker. With time, I'm growing and improving. When I first saw other videos from guys making MJ movies I kinda thought, wow that's cool."

Timo also recalled his very first effort in video editing.

"I can remember my very first MJ remix video I made using a MJ remix that a friend of mine did. I created the video with Movie maker." he laughs and says that this was a very basic video and that he doesn't have it anymore.

"Then I started to spend more time constructing the videos as I really wanted to create something unique, that nobody had on YouTube."

We spoke further about future projects and Timo has ensured us that when the time is right, work will begin on the next project. We want to send our congratulations to Blackenise once again for winning the 1st ever MJJC TV 2009 Video Competition.

You can see more of Blackenise's work at http://www.youtube.com/user/Blackenise89

www.blackenise.ch.vu

Big DB...The Videos....EXCLUSIVE MJ Tribute Music Videos
Congratulations Blackenise. I have watched this on youtube. Good job my friend!

the prize was an article written about the winner, promotion of the channel and video :) and lets not forget the winners badge for under their name :D

I dont think I could take a pay cut to give the winner money! hehehe :p

Back