MJJC TV 2009 Video Maker Competition - WINNER IS BLACKENISE!!

Vote 4 your favorite finalist!

• 1) When We All Believe

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • 2) Michael Jackson Not Guilty!

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • 3) CASE: COMEBACK

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • 4) F*ck You All MJ Haters

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 5) Just One Last Dance Feat. Michael Jackson & Yana Girls

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • 6) Entrez dans la magie 'Michael Jackson' (Enter the Magic of Michael Jackson)

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • 7) Michael Jackson "Across The Dance Floor"

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 8) Michael Jackson, Save The Last Dance For Me, Dance Video

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 9) Threatened

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • 10) °But who is Michael Jackson?

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: MJJC TV 2009 Video Maker Competition - VOTE 4 your Favourite Finalist!

I voted for One Last Dance, well they are all great videos here but since it is a competition I picked One Last Dance because it is so romantic and Michael Jackson is so sweet.

The videos are all so coo! but I voted for One Last Dance which is so romantic and Michael Jackson is so sweet. Good luck to all of contestants.

I voted for Just One Last Dance it is so romantic and Michael is so sweet. They are all great though coz it is MJ's videos.

I voted for Just One Last Dance it is so romantic and Michael is so sweet. They are all great though coz it is MJ's videos.

Thank you April :)
I did put a lot of effort searching for the clips
the perfect song and and editing them to the music
to show the true emotion of the moment :wub:
MJ is so romantic when he dances with us :)

Oh I like number > 3, 7 and 10 for another I have to watch on tmr and decide.. wow you guy done a good job ! ^_*))))

My pleasure. You do great videos Mickie! They touch my heart. Have a nice week end. LUV Ya!

all of the entries were very enjoyable to watch :yes: Kudos to all that entered !!

Let's vote for the finalist!! and good luck to all the contestants you are all awesome!!

Thank you April :)
I did put a lot of effort searching for the clips
the perfect song and and editing them to the music
to show the true emotion of the moment :wub:
MJ is so romantic when he dances with us :)

I thought I could vote again but it seems i could only vote once

yea thats where the video makers should promote their video, send to their youtube friends and send them the link to vote here, still under 24 hrs to go! :)

I voted for 5,good work,i like it

I vote for number 1 :) I was impressed by this VDO before :yes:

and I will love to vote again for the next project.....

just a few hours till the polls close and we will have our first ever MJJC 2009 Video Making Champion :)

I can't view #8 It says it's copyrighted? I want to vote but I haven't seen #8 yet.

If it has infact been removed for copyright infringement then it would not be considered for the competition anyway. Will have to ask Dom about that one.

its unfortunate that the video has been removed, Im sure all the videos affect copyright in some way because none of the video makers own any of the copyrights in the videos, so its just the video makers bad luck that youtube has removed it. Some record companies are more understanding than others, Sony seem to be okay whereas other artists arent so understanding.

it does mean without the video here to watch, people cant vote for it, so I guess the video can remain in the competition since there is only a couple of hours left. Hopefully the maker will notice this and possibly post another link to the video.

Although I dont think we should remove it from the competition given this situation, its just unfortunate for the maker. :(

yes I too had trouble with WMG, they removed my Untouchable video because it had U2 in the video.

10) °But who is Michael Jackson? 17 Votes30.36%

Here is your winner, Blackenise! :D Congratulations!!!

Awesome!! :clap: Congrats!!!

wow im honored! i never thought i could win this! normally i dont eaven enter this competition because i needed more time and on top of that i did a movie :D anyhow im so happy that i won :D makes me happy but i dont know what i won xDD hahah something like my name on a site haha i dont really understand that part.

thank you everyone for voting my vid!!!! god bless you

Congrats. :flowers:

Blackenise, you will get a competition winners badge under your name soon, and we will organise to have the winner announced on our main site with your video and a link to your channel, and your video will be put as the main display on for our channel for the next couple of weeks, congratulations! :D

Last edited:

wow im honored! i never thought i could win this! normally i dont eaven enter this competition because i needed more time and on top of that i did a movie :D anyhow im so happy that i won :D makes me happy but i dont know what i won xDD hahah something like my name on a site haha i dont really understand that part.

thank you everyone for voting my vid!!!! god bless you

Im so happy for you
You were my fav to win
GREAT work Timo _ I Love
you videos :)

**cheesin'**

My pick won HeHeHeeeee I love being correct in my opinion. You really should all simply ask my opinion first and save all the hassle LMFGAO

**cheesin'**

My pick won HeHeHeeeee I love being correct in my opinion. You really should all simply ask my opinion first and save all the hassle LMFGAO

ChiChi! ive missed you! haha, yes! i think a large majority of the fans agreed with you, the video was received very well, as were some other videos, the finalists all did great! :D

ChiChi! ive missed you! haha, yes! i think a large majority of the fans agreed with you, the video was received very well, as were some other videos, the finalists all did great! :D

Yes, they all were very well put together. The winner stood out though.

I have missed all of yall also !! :D Never fear, the BITCH is back :zformation:

Hey did you get the PM I sent ?? or maybe it wasn't a PM *scratches his blondes tips** Maybe it was an email ?? no no, it was a PM **thinking** Oh I know **looks at sent messages** No I was right, it was an email *shaking head affirmatively**

**wondering**

On second thought, maybe I posted it in the staff forum ??

*hands in the air*
Oh well, i sent you some form of communication in the last couple days or so ... was it actually this week ?? Ah hell, I am confused now. Must finish my laundry.

Cheers

Back