MJJCers Only Meeting in the 02 Gardens August 29th.

I'm liking the sound of this! But Gaz can I just stress that I'm missing the Manchester United vs Arsenal game at Old Trafford for this? haha! :p Are you ok with the white ribbon idea? That would be a nice touch.

I'm liking the sound of this! But Gaz can I just stress that I'm missing the Manchester United vs Arsenal game at Old Trafford for this? haha! :p Are you ok with the white ribbon idea? That would be a nice touch.

no way man u vs arsenal! dam im a gooner!! What a game! Guess ill pop into the pub and see if they showing it hehe

Looks like we'll get along just fine then...MJ and football :p

no way man u vs arsenal! dam im a gooner!! What a game! Guess ill pop into the pub and see if they showing it hehe

I'm a United season ticket holder ;)

ah man, you not missin much being a chelsea man you never gonna get me thinking otherwise lol.

im fine with that ever you guys want, this time guys we need to make an effort to talk to each other

I can not stress enough if you see me and you want to chat come up to me, I may bite on here and in the running of my fan club but in person I can be nice (that is until you piss me off lol)

Hey Gaz! Cant wait to meet in person the man who made this site!!! :)
How will I/ we know it's YOU? :)
Plz wear a badge!!! LOL :)
A Gaz Badge! :)
All who read this and agree- say yeah! :)

Why has this meeting been planned at the O2? This is only asking for trouble. It will be totally ruined by that other crowd again. I'm really disappointed to see that. Good luck.

do not promote this outside of MJJC, I beleive our problem last time it was promoted every where.

Well not that I would promote a members-only event, but this time, the "party" crowd are planning a show again at the O2 on the 29th anyway. I saw it on facebook.

Well not that I would promote a members-only event, but this time, the "party" crowd are planning a show again at the O2 on the 29th anyway. I saw it on facebook.

I don't think this event is going to be at the actual o2, Gaz suggested the gardens near it I think. A lot of us are in agreement about not having it at the o2 (even though some wanted it there), but I don't think these gardens are actually at the o2, they're just outside it I think????

Oh.... somewhere where we can have peace? That would be ok. Trying to think where the "gardens" are. :-?

Why has this meeting been planned at the O2? This is only asking for trouble. It will be totally ruined by that other crowd again. I'm really disappointed to see that. Good luck.

yes we have had a bad experiance at the o2 but as the o2 would have ment alot for Mj and he would of been there it has some meaning

we will be away from the crowd and have a only mjjc meeing so it should be aot better and more peacefull

Keep the faith

I am in London for Michael's birthday together with my fan friends from Latvia and others. But we are going to Thriller Musical in 8pm. Although we may come before musical. Of course I have no idea where O2 Gardens are but I am sure somebody from us knows.

I'm not sure if I'm going to this now :( I'm going to the September meet which doesn't clash with anything though.

What time are you going to be there? :cheeky: I really want to come it sounds so peaceful but I also want to go and see the O2 Arena. It’s really important for me to go to the arena since I’m coming all the way from Sweden and it was the place I was supposed to see him again. I don’t know anything about London so I hope I find the gardens and the Arena. I have no idea if I’m also going to Trafalgar square with the other group. I want to see the place because it’s a tourist attraction; and one of the most famous squares in the UK and the world. Maybe I could go in the morning before everything starts. I don’t know anything about your bad experience at the O2 but what I know is that I'm still mourning inside and out, and I still want to sing heal the world and we are the world outside the arena with everybody. If they want to party it’s their problem I know I’m going to Cry, laugh, sing, and much more. In my heart I know what I feel for MJ I have loved him all my life and I will continue to do that for the rest of my life I’m still crying every day. See you all MJ fans are like no other fans.:yes:

Directions to the O2 gardens would be helpful seeing as I dont know where they are lol

I'm so undecided whether to travel down or not. Can't make my mind up .:(

Here you go guys, plus you will see there is a pub there to get some food and drinks

however I will be at the club house if anyone wants to join me.

02gardens.jpg

Cheers gaz will be coming clubhouse xx

Found out today I'll be working, so can't make it. :( Maybe next time.

Hay there guys
Can i ask if someone can pm the final details so i know what is happen thanks xxxx
Also how many ppl r going to the gardens :) xxx

Had another thought we should all try and get a SKY LANTANS
i will try and find a piccy xxx

Last edited:
Back