> MJJCommunity CHAT officially launched!! Check it out!

wow, can`t wait to chat in there.:punk:
btw does it also work with Internet Explorer? I try to load it but it says page not found at me :(

When I go to mjjcommunity.com
I get an error page can not be displayed.

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
  • You are not connected to the Internet.
  • The website is encountering problems.
  • There might be a typing error in the address.

WHAT WOULD MAKE THAT HAPPEN ?

Chat Chat Chat!!

You heard me! Come on in!
Get off your beehind and get on in there.
There are people waiting for YOU to drop by, so what are you waiting for?!

Re: Chat Chat Chat!!

I'll drop by... (That's if the chat starts working for me...:toofunny:)

Instead of the blank page I got before, it does load now...but it asks for my username and password, and then when I give them...it says they are incorrect. WTF? :toofunny: So I can't get in there...:(

Instead of the blank page I got before, it does load now...but it asks for my username and password, and then when I give them...it says they are incorrect. WTF? :toofunny: So I can't get in there...:(

hm, and if you log in first on the mjjc main page and then click on the chat? it works for me that way :)

I love this!...thank u guys for putting this up! :)

hmmm thats weird..... are you using caps lock because sometimes they are very picky not to use it

It worked for me tonight! It was fun in there.. we need to schedule more chats. Good catching up with you Kiz and Eric and all. :)

HIS! Where'd you go? You never came back lol

Cass, great talking to ya again.
Had a blast in there thanks to all the people in there. Love love Luuuv having a chat room at MJJC.

To those having problems logging in.. Have you tried updating your Flash thingy? Worked for Cass.

Flash thingy?? I sound like a real pro. Pffff.. *shake head*

Back