MJ's best album

What is your favourite/best Michael Jackson album?

• Got To Be There

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Ben

• Music & Me

• Forever, Michael

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Farewell My Summer Love

• Looking Back To Yesterday

• Off The Wall

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Thriller

Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Bad

Votes: 34 30.1%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 45 39.8%
  • HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I

Votes: 26 23.0%
  • Blood On The Dance Floor: HIStory In The Mix

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Invincible

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • Thriller 25

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
In order from Best...

Dangerous
HIStory
Bad
Invincible
Off The Wall
Thriller

Dangerous will always be my #1 favorite album by MJ! The 2nd favorite has got to be Off The Wall.

i voted for HIStory because that's the first michael jackson album i heard when i was a kid and i remember my couselar gave me the HIStory cd as a last day of school present :D i'll never forget that day :) sooo happy

They're all great albums, but if I was forced to choose, I'd say it's a tie between Thriller and Dangerous.

I really love them all, but I think Dangerous, Invincible, Bad, Thriller and Off The Wall ar ethe best album ever made!

I think Bad is the best. All songs are amazing and I listen them almost every day. 2nd best album is HIStory and then Dangerous

For me:

1. Dangerous
2. Bad
3. Thriller
4. HIStory
5. Invincible
6. Off The Wall
7. Blood On The Dance Floor

I believe Bad was his best album. He made very iconic videos for Thriller though. So I'm going to have to say Thriller and Bad. He did a phenomenal Job! :D

Not very original, but Thriller. The results surprise me, I'll have to go through the whole discography and revise my opinion...

Definitely Bad for me for so many reasons! Dangerous is a very close second...

Hi, I voted" Off The Wall" but I love "Thriller" just as much xxxxx my Gosh I love all the albums but if i had to pick it would be those xxx

I went with Bad, Dangerous, and HIStory. 3 of the most greatest MJ albums ever made. Well I think it is. Especially when some of my most favorite songs of Michael's. Is on those 3 albums. Mainly Who Is It, Stranger In Moscow, and Smooth Criminal. Plus it is also my top 3 favorite MJ eras.

Really interesting that Dangerous is winning. You'd think with the sales, Thriller would be. My most played, and therefore probably favourite album is also Dangerous. It's darker, and funky as hell!

It's "Invinsible" for me... it's got so many of my favourite MJ songs on it :)

F**k, I love them all! To make me choose a favourite among them, how cruel art thou! *makes a pose of utter agony*

HIStory. Gold Pants. Amazing songs. A frickin' statue. My college major is the album's title. He looks so drop dead sexy in all the videos for the album. 'Nuff said.
This!!

Back