MJ's handwritten note to Lisa Marie Presley

loveforever

Proud Member
d0f409e7.jpg

Smell here ->
Lisa
I truly need this rest
I literally haven't slept in 4 days now
I need to be away from phones and business people.
I must take care of my health first.
I am crazy for you
Love Turd

(the letter is from Julien's Auction. Someone tweet LMP about this and she said it was stolen from her.)

I don't believe it was stolen.. I believe Lisa is desperate for attention because her album is flopping so now she releases some MJ stuff.

If it was stolen, she could sue Julien's auction, no?

It's cute this letter,and sad at the same time. " I haven't slept in 4 days " :(

Smell here? He poured some parfume there or what?

And "Turd"? Oh, Michael! :hysterical:

But poor baby had this insane case of insomnia. I so wish he had seeked proper help. :cry:

Last edited:
Someone asked LMP about it on Twitter. Here is the exchange:

Cam25 ?@Dangerous_Inc A letter to @LisaPresley from Turd.....err.....I mean #MichaelJackson http://twitpic.com/9owkzb

Lisa Marie Presley ?@LisaPresley
@Dangerous_Inc Dare I ask where you got this from?

Cam25 ?@Dangerous_Inc @LisaPresley You may dare! Promise I dont bite! lol Its being sold via @JuliensAuctions in the upcoming auction next month.

Lisa Marie Presley ?@LisaPresley @Dangerous_Inc @JuliensAuctions Wow, Thanks 4 the info.... peace,L

Cam25 ?@Dangerous_Inc
@LisaPresley @JuliensAuctions You're welcome, doesn't that belong to you though? Take care.

Lisa Marie Presley ?@LisaPresley @Justice_MJ @JuliensAuction U guys r really sweet but I doubt they will oblige..Thank u so much though ..Peace , L

So basically it's mj's way of saying 'don't call me, i'll call you'. :D

I do not think she's lying.
Really I think if she wanted attention she would show the note in TV shows that she's was recently, that call more attention than putting up for auction lol does not make any sense to me.
Anyway it will not resonate at all in sales. only MJ fans will notice this and many of the fans hating her, there is nothing she can do to change that.

I truly need this rest
I literally haven't slept in 4 days now
Poor Michael!

Love Turd
* turd* oh lord I regret that I have researched it. :doh:

It's so strange to see these private letters appearing, I wish they wouldn't but at the same time it's so nice to hear Michael tell someone "I'm crazy for you".

But poor baby had this insane case of insomnia. I so wish he had seeked proper help. :cry:

The poor dear did try and sought help, but doctors in general just took advantage of him.

So basically it's mj's way of saying 'don't call me, i'll call you'. :D

LOL. That MJ. Always the gentlemen. Sure wish his thoughtfulness for other's feelings had been reciprocated.

TURD :doh: What a nickname... Not really sweet, right...

I know he really loved her...

Indeed, insomnia is NOT so easy to cure, you know... :no:
Oh, by the way... MOST Docs are QUACKS anyway :smilerolleyes: They will NEVER 'suggest' a HEALTHY way of dealing with INSOMNIA... :blink:
I know...

I don't believe it was stolen.. I believe Lisa is desperate for attention because her album is flopping so now she releases some MJ stuff.

Jeez, some people feel they have the right to be incredibly bitter about Lisa Marie. :doh:

Turd... Oh Dear Michael :lol: he was always so hilarious!

Someone asked LMP about it on Twitter. Here is the exchange:

Cam25 ?@Dangerous_Inc A letter to @LisaPresley from Turd.....err.....I mean #MichaelJackson http://twitpic.com/9owkzb

Lisa Marie Presley ?@LisaPresley
@Dangerous_Inc Dare I ask where you got this from?

Cam25 ?@Dangerous_Inc @LisaPresley You may dare! Promise I dont bite! lol Its being sold via @JuliensAuctions in the upcoming auction next month.

Lisa Marie Presley ?@LisaPresley @Dangerous_Inc @JuliensAuctions Wow, Thanks 4 the info.... peace,L

Cam25 ?@Dangerous_Inc
@LisaPresley @JuliensAuctions You're welcome, doesn't that belong to you though? Take care.

Lisa Marie Presley ?@LisaPresley @Justice_MJ @JuliensAuction U guys r really sweet but I doubt they will oblige..Thank u so much though ..Peace , L

Lisa was a bit cold in the answers or what? :fear:

English is not my mother language, so correct me. Does "turd" reffers to poop or being obnoxious (I found both meanings)?

If those words are really the meaning of that nick name it's not romantic or sweet at all :S but it made me laugh. :lol:

Michael also called himself "Doo Doo", and even wore a jacket around with it engraved on the front. LOL! No surprise he would call himself "Turd". Same meaning.:yes:

023.jpg

English is not my mother language, so correct me. Does "turd" reffers to poop or being obnoxious (I found both meanings)?

If those words are really the meaning of that nick name it's not romantic or sweet at all :S but it made me laugh. :lol:

I equate it to being kinda like a smart-ass lol. I have no hard feelings for LMP. I just wish I could have been her :lol:

Such a sweet letter.

Really it's like a 10 year old sending a love letter to a girl. - with some perfume sprayed on. :lol:

Smell here --->

LOL

He must have really liked her.

I can just imagine the buyer smelling that little box hoping there'll still be something there. :lol:

Yeah, I wished she was there when he needed her when he called her in 2005.

But the Turd, oh man, Mike was really something else! Love, Turd. :lol:

Back