MJ's handwritten note to Lisa Marie Presley

The weird thing I found also is that she responded so quickly to that person. Normally when a MJ fan asks her about Michael, she would block them.

Agree with some of your statements, really this letter event has been weird but desagree when you say Lisa would block to MJ's fans cause their MJ's questions...Lisa has answered twists from MJ's fans on questions with MJ's name involved since she opened her account and she continues answering. She has possibly blocked rude questions but who wouldn't do.

MJ is KING ? @Justice_MJ
@LisaPresley You've been there with MJ, right? But I bet you've never been to Germany coz no one wants to come here....lol...

Lisa Marie Presley ? @LisaPresley
@Justice_MJ I have been to Cologne. It was breathtakingly beautiful.
______

Lisa Marie Presley ? @LisaPresley
@MJ_Luver526 Not true. Most are great, mods block the usual suspects who bully.

Mia Lopes ? @MJ_Luver526
@LisaPresley Hello.. Is it true that ur blocking MJ fans? I would have to say that 75% of us love u and are going to bat 4 u. Y block us?
________

me @ you ?@lovelyone72
@LisaPresley hi lisa do u remember we met inside the van in ny in 94 u were with mike my name s mita

Lisa Marie Presley ?@LisaPresley
@lovelyone72 Yes, I remember , Hi again:)

InsaneMJLover? ?@InsaneMJ
@lisapresley I have a feeling your going to block me just cus im ur ex husbands fan! jealous or what?

Lisa Marie Presley ?@LisaPresley
@InsaneMJ No 1 gets blocked 4 being a fan. People get bloccked for being rude and/or hateful and that's all. B a decent human and all good.

I am not a LMP basher or hater. I do not follow her on twitter. But I do feel that she leaked the letter, probably thru a surrogate. Juliens does guarentee the authenticity of items they auction & they have a warm relationship with her. There are way too many questions- it is a win situation for both Juliens & LMP. I think she did the interview with Access Hollywood about things being stolen from her as part of her plan.

I have no problems with LMP and I think it's sad that others do. I choose not to judge her for the decisions she has made, as she clearly regrets them. And besides, who hasn't made mistakes?

When push comes to shove, she gave Michael true love and passion, and has seen him at his most intimate and personal. I respect that and don't feel I have the right to "claim" Michael or "hate" her.

I don't know what to think of her to be honest or what to believe. I hate how something small and personal as this is used by the media and others to bash Michael. Juts leave him alone already. I hold the media responsible for a lot of things what they did to Michael over the years. I think it is sad for someone to say they had not slept in 4 days. I can only imagine how many times he must have said something like that over the years.

BINGO. :yes: Michael signed that letter as "TURD" (Soo cute btw haha :D)
And only MJ fans would know that it could have possibly be from MJ because we already knew he called himself DooDoo (LOL). I did see some fans doubting the authenticity of the letter because they only thought he was "Doodoo" Anyway what Im getting at here is how did this person who stole this from Lisa prove that this was a letter to her from Michael Jackson? :unsure: Even the handwriting doesnt look like a normal MJ handwriting. And Michael Jackson signature is not no where on the letter. Why did Julien just accept this? No way could the thief prove this was to Lisa, in my opinion, unless they told them that the note was stolen from her..which I highly doubt

SUSPECT to me!
In the same way they are other notes that have been verified to auction and there is no signature at all.
Note that the letter is identical to the others, one must be very biased to deny and say that is false. at least is alleged that the others notes are also false too if not all this is nonsense.:mello:these people will always be biased when in the least there is something to indicate that at least they were friends for a period of time.:unsure:
I think she did the interview with Access Hollywood about things being stolen from her as part of her plan.

d0f409e7.jpg

Smell here ->
Lisa
I truly need this rest
I literally haven't slept in 4 days now
I need to be away from phones and business people.
I must take care of my health first.
I am crazy for you
Love Turd

(the letter is from Julien's Auction. Someone tweet LMP about this and she said it was stolen from her.)

Here is a guy saying--I need a break. It makes me think that Michael needed a partner that was loving, caring, considerate and able to make him feel at ease and rested when the occasion arose.

This Thread is Temp closed for editing and deleting of off topic discussions, See when you stray off the topic of the Letter and start discussing LMP past actions or speculate just to attck her it becomes a free for all and derails the topic into a Bash LMP thread.

Please Stop.

BINGO. :yes: Michael signed that letter as "TURD" (Soo cute btw haha :D)
And only MJ fans would know that it could have possibly be from MJ because we already knew he called himself DooDoo (LOL). I did see some fans doubting the authenticity of the letter because they only thought he was "Doodoo" Anyway what Im getting at here is how did this person who stole this from Lisa prove that this was a letter to her from Michael Jackson? :unsure: Even the handwriting doesnt look like a normal MJ handwriting. And Michael Jackson signature is not no where on the letter. Why did Julien just accept this? No way could the thief prove this was to Lisa, in my opinion, unless they told them that the note was stolen from her..which I highly doubt

SUSPECT to me!

No that tweet was real. I saw it with my own eyes on my timeline on twitter. :yes: I have no idea why she deleted it but she did. You can ask the person who she tweeted that too Im sure they still have it in their email.

Thanks so much for the information about the tweet.:flowers:

All suspect to me too.

I cant watch this video, because it`s blocked in Germany...

Lisa states once again that the note was stolen..found out about it through Twitter..and that Julien gave it back to her.

I cant watch this video, because it`s blocked in Germany...

Lisa states once again that the note was stolen..found out about it through Twitter..and that Julien gave it back to her.

She's very fidgety and she looks down and messes with her clothes when she says it. Those are signs of not being truthful.

She's definetly a STORM STARTER! lol I don't know it's hard to see her as an "artist" proably cause it took her so long to do it?

Last edited:
She's very fidgety and she looks down and messes with her clothes when she says it. Those are signs of not being truthful.

i'm a fan of her and usually believe she's honest. but i agree with you here. it might be that someone close to her did it for PR without her knowing. i.e it wasn't really stolen

i'm a fan of her and usually believe she's honest. but i agree with you here. it might be that someone close to her did it for PR without her knowing. i.e it wasn't really stolen

I think she knew.

I think she knew.

yep I think she did too.. it's just very suspicious to me that out of all the things that she has over the years from MJ and also her other husbands, lovers, boyfriends etc why does this particular note get leaked in 2012 and not in 1995 or 1996 when they divorced?

I think it could be : a) she did it herself and is hiding the fact she did it or b) it could be one of the people she said stole from her

^^Ok so when Juliens discover an article was stolen, do they have the person who gave it to them for sale arrested? It seems the police should ask the person where he got it or who gave the article to him?

Good it's been taken away from the auction. BTW I love MJ's handwriting and his little spelling mistakes. :rollin: I remember he spelled the word 'ridiculous' once in a very funny way... can't remember how though, anymore. Does anyone know? It was something like 'ridiculese' or something like that.

I find it funny when he spells a word wrong, then scratches it out and spells it wrong again :rofl:...so cute...:wub:

LOL I thought it was just me but he did misspell some words, so cute haha :girl_sigh: the note just made me ROFL. I swear, TURD and SMELL HERE, I'd be a bit apprehensive knowing what a prankster Mike was :hysterical:

Back