Monday 12th January 2009

hi everybody i found some news :) i hope this is o;k :)

here is website:http://www.14wfie.com/Global/story.asp?S=9649738&nav=3w6o

Musical tribute of Michael Jackson to open soon

LONDON (AP)- A musical tribute to the music and life of Michael Jackson will open soon on the London stage.

"Thriller Live" includes his early hits from days in the Jackson Five and his solo career.

Four children and four adults will play Jackson at different stages of his four decade career.

The actors said the role is an honor, but also intimidating.

"Well it's an honor to sing his songs to start with and obviously he's such a perfectionist and and amazing artist you want to, as a performer, do it justice and obviously there's only one Mike you know. From our hearts, on the stage, we just try and do our best and make it sound good," lead vocalist Roger Wright said.

"It's big shoes to fill but you just do the best you can and, you know I love Michael Jackson and I've worked with him, and as a child growing up you just know Michael Jackson, you know, all the moves and stuff. So, yeah, you just got to focus. It's a really focused mind state you have to be in to make sure the performance comes across like he would do it," lead vocalist Rick Baird said.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/life/main/6207295.html
“I’ve been with the Rodeo since 1973, and no entertainers have created more hysteria than the Disney acts like Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers,” Shafer said.
“We had Elvis here twice, in 1970 and 1974, but he was 10 years past his peak, really. The Osmonds, Leif Garrett, Shaun Cassidy were huge for us in the ’70s. I would say the biggest hysteria before Miley and the Jonas Brothers was caused by the Jackson 5 in 1973 and 1974. Michael Jackson was still a kid, and you can’t believe how much excitement they created.”

Thank you for the news N stuff.
Uuuh boy@ Uri & Akon. :doh:

And thanks for the birthday greeting. :D Woot!
Happy birthday to the other Caps in the house!

Happy Birthday Silouette :D

I find it funny that the only time the media ever contacts Uri is when he's willing to talk about Michael. Since he and Michael are no longer friends, I'm sure he would be tired of it by now, I know I would. He always says that he and Michael don't speak anymore, hoping that would cause the media to assume that they are not friends so Uri couldn't possibly know what's currently going on in Michael Jackson's world...basically Uri's way of saying "Quit asking me about Michael! I don't flamin' know!" And yet, they keep bothering him... :lmao: I feel kinda bad for him now... Can you imagine? "what's Michael doing now? have you spoken to Michael? How long since you've spoken to Michael? Why is Michael rolling around in a wheelchair? Michael, Michael, Michael..." I can just see Uri trying to change the subject to spoon bending or something. And they ask him again "what did Michael think of the spoon bending? did you teach Michael how to bend the spoons? Please tell us what Michael thinks of the spoon bending? Will Michael be bending spoons onstange? Can Michael even bend a spoon?" :lmao: I would be so annoyed!

Hess said:
Me too.

The line about all you have when MJ is not working on music is a vulnerable man in a wheelchair ?? WTF ?? BS!

He really has to stop talking about Mike!

But, thanks for the news!
Yeah at that part, I was like, "Say what?":smilerolleyes: I'm just laughing at him.
I've been busy lately and haven't been around much so I don't know if this has been posted or not. I didn't see it on a brief search of the board but if I missed it, my apologies. :flowers:

I heard a new song on the radio this morning (Steve Harvey Morning Show) by Babyface. It's called "I Need A Love Song" and it mentions Michael in the lyrics "...when Michael made the world go crazy". It's a beautiful feel good song which I loved from the first listen. The Michael reference just made it all the more sweeter. :cloud9:

Anyway, for those who haven't heard it...

Edit: I don't know how to get the youtube screen to show so you'll have to just click on the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd-ZGdXXypc
Thanx for the song wendy. I heard it before but never caught that MJ reference!!! Gotta listen closely this time.

Thanx for the news and mentionings mjsexbomb and rockstar.

Why are we even giving that ass Uri any attention? We do not need to know that Mike is a good father from that loser. We know that by how Mike's children acts. We also do not care if MJ is this or that. Uri does not know Mike. This is the same ass who was implying that MJ is a anti-semtic person. This is the same fool who trashed MJ through out the trial years and after wards. Why are MJ fans giving that fool attention? Why? Let the man be. We are not interested in what he has to say about MJ. He never liked the man. He set him up with that Bashir mess, he used him to have a career again and he is a fraud. So, Uri needs to shut up about Michael and understand that when someone ends a friendship with you, it is OVER. It does not give you, meaning Uri, the requirement to talk about the person anymore.

Now, why is this Tanay person suing Tito? I mean, damn. If Tito is the dad, then he should say so and move on. If he is not, this Tanay woman can go somewhere. I do not understand why people feel it is OK to sue the Jacksons and embarrass them. I do not understand it. I know I stated that I belived that she could be his daughter, but after this stunt that she pulled, I am changing my mind about this. This could be settled privately. Not through the NYP.

Bee, I agree about Uri. we shouldn't pay any attention to that guy.

Back