"Money" DEMO CD from the HIStory Sessions on Ebay!!!

mickyj007

Proud Member
money cd acetate

Informed was fake from owner, originally came from France.

Last edited:
Big Big fake, same as the Tabloid Junkie one ;)

So much fake stuff being sold from Australia, someone told me its a few people trying to extort money, I was going to bid on the Tabloid Junkie one but glad I never now

informed was just another fake by "mickyj007", originally came from "mickyj007"

got the pun? "mickyj007" tried to remove some evidence he was ripping off people, that's why he edited most of his postings here in this thread

I'm sad at that time (September 2008) I didn't know "mickyj007" is one of the biggest scammers

my original posting:

^ lol

This is 100% the real deal.

NO(!) fake at all.

You don't know much about the hot stuff, don't you?

Last edited:
Think also that this could be real
no fake in my opinion

^ lol

This is 100% the real deal.

NO(!) fake at all.

You don't know much about the hot stuff, don't you?

Okay you say this is real...............how can you tell?

and about your hot stuff, I do know my stuff, I also have alot of stuff ;)

I know this due to the very fact that all CDs this seller has sold are real and ultra rare

do u have internal master cds from Dangerous & HIStory recording sessions yourself?

any unleaked material is considered "hot stuff"

Informed was fake from owner, originally came from France.

Last edited:
Im quite surprised to see this online for sale as ive just purchased a "Money" Acetate just last friday i didnt know more were about great to see though gives more fans the chance to own them.Demos are the best and real intresting to hear.
Im currently on the look out for more as i already have:
2 Bad Acetate
Scream Acetate
Jam Acetate
She was loving me Acetate

Im quite surprised to see this online for sale as ive just purchased a "Money" Acetate just last friday i didnt know more were about great to see though gives more fans the chance to own them.Demos are the best and real intresting to hear.
Im currently on the look out for more as i already have:
2 Bad Acetate
Scream Acetate
Jam Acetate
She was loving me Acetate

Is 'she was loving me' an unreleased song or is it a demo of another released song with just another title?

wow how can I get She was loving me?? also I remember when Invincible came out some said about some other unreleased songs like Seeing Voices and Do u want me?! I really wana have them! If sb knows plz tell em how and where I can get them?

hahaha! unless you have loads of cash falling out your pockets, and beyond amazing contacts, you won't be getting them :(

AU $291.00 not a bad price really I bought a simular acetate of "Money" with the Acapella and Instrumental bonus beats for just under $600.
Ive just purchased "The Bad Sessions" Acetate with early demo of "Someone put your hand out" "MITM" Demo and unreleased track "Get around" which im very excited to get back home and hear for the first time as ive only been played a 9 sec snippet.

My advice for anyone who comes across acetates would firstly make sure that your buying the genuie item and ask to hear a snippet before considering bidding thats what ive did with all my acetates.

@Kingofthedancefloor
maybe we can help us together :)

please send me a message at my mail
stockisteyr@hotmail.com

AU $291.00 not a bad price really I bought a simular acetate of "Money" with the Acapella and Instrumental bonus beats for just under $600.
Ive just purchased "The Bad Sessions" Acetate with early demo of "Someone put your hand out" "MITM" Demo and unreleased track "Get around" which im very excited to get back home and hear for the first time as ive only been played a 9 sec snippet.

My advice for anyone who comes across acetates would firstly make sure that your buying the genuie item and ask to hear a snippet before considering bidding thats what ive did with all my acetates.

By any chance, are you sharing that nine second snippet??? :wild:

no we are not uploading all the acete tapes for you for free when we pay big bucks for them

dip your hand in your pocket and pay for soemthing pleassssssse

love you too:smilerolleyes:

and don't talk about free :cheers:
why should he give for free

never said that

Back