Morbid thoughts

Why do we have eyebrows? For facial expressions? It's not difficult to decipher the difference between a smile and a frown.

Unless you're me.

I'm a squirrel.

I do not fart.

I do not burp.

I do not live.

*Acrobat*

I'm wondering if it's normal to be morbid or if we're mentally imbalanced or what. :rofl:

I think vampires drawing blood is hot. :unsure:

I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS ABOUT THAT.

:ninja: Naw, really...

EDIT, by drawing blood I mean DRINKING it, not picking up a pencil and drawing it.

*Banishes figurativeness*

bites the head off a bat and sucks its blood out

:huh: what morbid thoughts?
:eek: LOL EW!

WHY do people scratch their behind and sniff their fingers??????????

OH dear, I'm gonna go hide in shame for saying that. But thankfully I am not one to do that myself :toofunny: yuck yuck yuck!

NASTY LOL

I wonder what a body in a casket looks like after like a week after the burial.... I wonder do they change colors or get mushy?

wonders what it would be like to vomit
and eat it back up and then vomit again

ROFL that makes me think of something I shall not say but OMG :lol:!!!!!:bugeyed
this made my day..
Poe you have finally made a home for us crazy ones :lol: RT will never be the same :lol:!

Have any of you ever done a NASTY in a public loo and someone goes in after you, and you lie and say, "Pwoar watch yourself! The person before me has done a horrible banga!"

DON'T LIE.

I know you've all done it.

I haven't. *Knows none of you will believe that* :rofl:

Have you ever thought of digging up someone whose died to see what they look like? I once dug up my pet goldfish after it died and it was just a pile of mush. *Shudders*

Yes, I prodded it to feel the mush.

Ever thought of setting loose a lawnmower on your head for a free haircut? Sure, you might get a red head effect from some severe head injuries... but you'd save £££!

Back