Morbid thoughts

I once (before I got frightened of em!) pulled off a spiders legs and glued them all back on, wandering if it'd walk.

The conclusion was.... inconclusive.

Yes the poor thing didn't move, but it was forever glued with it's legs out sprawled. No predator will ever bother him now, even when he's sleeping.

*Proud*

*Not really*

I once (before I got frightened of em!) pulled off a spiders legs and glued them all back on, wandering if it'd walk.

The conclusion was.... inconclusive.

this reminds me of something i did when i was a kid. there were all these new baby caterpillars at my daycare, and our grounds were surrounded by this like chicken wire fence, not really, but thats what it reminds me of, it had these spikey things on top, and i impaled all the new baby caterpillars.

sometimes i fantasize about stabbing the waiter with the fork on my table

:rofl::rofl:!!!!

Oh dear. It's not too morbid to admit this thread is growing on me is it? :lol:

My sister kept garden snails in a box of flour for a week, and then fried them to see what snails tasted like, but she chickened out and offered the fried snail to the little girl next door instead to see what she thought of it. Our neighbour said it tasted good. TERRIBLE things kids do! Ughhhhhh!

this reminds me of something i did when i was a kid. there were all these new baby caterpillars at my daycare, and our grounds were surrounded by this like chicken wire fence, not really, but thats what it reminds me of, it had these spikey things on top, and i impaled all the new baby caterpillars.

rofl that reminds me of something my sister and I did a while back :lol:
We saw catapillers by or sidewalks in front of my home and uhm
we saw he had hair and one by one we pulled all the hair off of him, one by one.... and cut him in half
and looked at his insides and crushed him until he was mush...
:rofl:

Oh dear. :(

I hate cruelty to anything, even insects.

One night, not so long ago, I carelessly stepped on an ant on my kitchen floor. Now I know that we step on ants all the time accidentally, and it can't be helped, and there are times when they invade the pantry cupboard and we deliberately spray them or bait them to kill the nest, and that has to be done too. But it is done deliberately with respect to the ant's life force and their place in the whole scheme of things... But this night I was careless. The ant was there on the floor and I stepped on it deliberately but for no good reason--just because it was there! And the moment I did it I regretted it. I felt so guilty and I called out an apology to God and to the universe for not respecting life, and I felt strongly that there would be consequences, because there always are consequences for what we do.

Well, I went back to washing the dishes and something VERY strange happened. As I washed the dishes I was worrying about this 'crime' that I had just committed against the universe, and I asked God to let me off the hook because of my remorsefulness. The very next moment a heavy glass that was standing next to the sink fell over and rolled into the sink (filled with water and china cups) and it EXPLODED! I don't mean that it cracked or shattered, it EXPLODED into a thousand pieces with a huge BANG that sent glass all over the place! It rolled onto a fine porcelain mug (my favourite) that already had a cracked handle and was just holding together, and next to it was a very fine glass mug. Neither the porcelain mug nor the fine glass mug were damaged, but this glass that was three times as strong and thick had disintegrated. I was shocked, but relieved. It was as though the universe was acknowledging the importance of my act of wanton violence and the significance of my remorse, and it was over. I let it go, knowing that I was forgiven.

Now don't get me wrong--I'm not totally sentimental about preserving animal life. I eat meat everyday. But respect is the thing--respect for life. And gratitude for the giving of life to sustain our lives, in whatever way that pans out (even if it means killing ants to keep them out of the honey.)

I hope I'm not being a stick in the mud telling this story, but I didn't want my story about the snail to add to a long list of tales about cruelty to insects as if we all agree that cruelty is a joke when inflicted upon insects. Kids do things innocently sometimes, and the universe does not explode before them.

*walks into thread*
*looks around*

.....:( *crawls into a corner crying like a baby*

lol no just kidding.. but ... I am not a bug killer either. I recently left a spider in my house cause it was so cold outside... yeah.. lol. That's me. I have killed bugs before, just not something I like to do. Sorta like you in that respect Dimity.

Though I have had morbid thoughts. A bit different than others that have been mentioned because it isn't to do with what I want to do to someone.. (other than only one time that I can think of ever...thought but would not do) Just images that sometimes come and I have to shake my head to clear the thought and then pray that it doesn't happen to the person. Like if I am watching someone walk across the street and there's cars coming, sometimes I imagine them getting hit or something, so I pray it doesn't happen.

I had a dream when I was a little kid, I think 5 of my mother giving herself a haircut, and then she started cutting the skin on her face. I woke up screaming and ran to my moms bed and felt her face in the dark to make sure she was ok. I still remember it so clearly.

rofl that reminds me of something my sister and I did a while back :lol:
We saw catapillers by or sidewalks in front of my home and uhm
we saw he had hair and one by one we pulled all the hair off of him, one by one.... and cut him in half
and looked at his insides and crushed him until he was mush...
:rofl:

HAHA!!! omg! why does that make me chuckle deeply :bugeyed

Oh dear. :(

Well, I went back to washing the dishes and something VERY strange happened. As I washed the dishes I was worrying about this 'crime' that I had just committed against the universe, and I asked God to let me off the hook because of my remorsefulness. The very next moment a heavy glass that was standing next to the sink fell over and rolled into the sink (filled with water and china cups) and it EXPLODED! I don't mean that it cracked or shattered, it EXPLODED into a thousand pieces with a huge BANG that sent glass all over the place! It rolled onto a fine porcelain mug (my favourite) that already had a cracked handle and was just holding together, and next to it was a very fine glass mug. Neither the porcelain mug nor the fine glass mug were damaged, but this glass that was three times as strong and thick had disintegrated. I was shocked, but relieved. It was as though the universe was acknowledging the importance of my act of wanton violence and the significance of my remorse, and it was over. I let it go, knowing that I was forgiven..

MUAHAHAHAHAHA:ph34r: you have just been visited. sweet dreams

What you have just witnessed could be
the end of a particularly terrifying
nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

LOL this thread isnt meant for cruelty it is to let out thoughts
we have off and on? nobody is trying to say they are cruel to
animals and such? its all in fun? you know?...that twisted side
everyone has in them? I know we all do its not a bad thing
its human nature. oh well.......shrugs....time to get busy!

I feel it in my fingers...
I feel it in my nose...
I pick it and I flick it....
I see how far it goes...

Used to sing this at school. :lol:

a010.gif

d025.gif

LOL Fujon :lol:

I don't have anything to add right now.... i'm not in morbid thought mode :lol:

My time will come :devil:

everyone have morbid thoughts at times - expressing them helps reduce stress sometimes so good one poefriend :)
for example I have so much work tomorrow I wish if there be no me! and I lately have lack of sleep so just for one day if I pass out and not hear the alarm would be nice - but thats just for one day wish! dont get me serious

Last edited:
Quote:
# "There are some dead who are more alive than the living."
# "No, no! It would be more true to say that there are some who are more dead than the dead."
Romain Rolland
this is probably metaphore but I agree!

What happens if you use a lighter when you burp?

(If you survive, let me know what happened)

Back