Morbid thoughts

I wonder what it would be like to work in a morgue
and cut the bodies apart and get to look at their insides?

I aint scared to see them outside when they arent cut - but inside its realy not nice though we all have same things inside
I have seen half man in University for educational lecture - half man with skin half without skin we studied about muscles something and nerves too and lecturer explained us of butts gaining fat something as we had to watch this half man (he showed us how the body reacts when hunger occurs and how the body have bags like where it keeps reserves of fat and thats why hungry diets are not the best cause you gain back double after them) - when you remove skin from the face its realy spooky - can take place in Metallica t-shirt - that half of the person was whoa

PS: poefriend by the way this is me Shark if you remember me :) from Paltalk too

Last edited:
Taking someones eyeballs out of their sockets would be fun. :)

:bugeyed

:dribble: LOL!

Cutting them up to see what they look like inside before eating them would be good too..

Ugh!

All the neglected documents on my desk form an uprising and attack me relentlessly with papercuts. In little wee voices they scream "Read ME!" "Read ME!" "Read ME". I bleed to death at my desk, taking my last breath just before concert tickets officially go up for sale. Such a tragedy. :girl_weeping:

Last edited:
How come you can't see them but you can post them? lol It's the laughing smiley btw...

I've always wandered... the acid in your stomach... is there any chance it could somehow burn a hole through your tummy? o_O

I also wonder if one day it'll be surgically possible to swap eyes?

*plop plop*

Blue eyes going here?

yay!! we are all a bunch a specials!

I like to pic the stuff in between my toes when I take my shoes off :unsure:

is that good....? :unsure:

Meh I had a morbidish thought last night.. now I forget what it was. :lol:

Yeah my thoughts are morbid :D

I'd love to be a vampire, being young for ever, being inmortal. A huge impossible dream for some one like me who's affraid of getting older physically.

^ i think you're right... the ageless thing is cool... i like them for their dark natures and supernatural talents.

most of the time when someone falls i laugh. i laugh really hard. i try to sympathize with them but its just too damn funny.

Back