More production tickets to be released!

I'm so excited! But damn...now I'll be glued to the forum until this special sale is over :lol:

Hey if anyone doesn't need the code...I won't mind if you pm me :p

OMG, NOW the suddelty say there are more tickets, I bet the price will be at 75£, Ive been scammed

i got an email. bit late most ppl have already bought off viagogo now.oh the fun of a presale its like a bad dream lol.guess we will have to see what dates and seats actually come up and maybe it will save abit of money of messing with via for the shows next year

thanks a bundle Michael, I had plans for tomorrow morning, now I have to be surgically attached to my laptop!!

presume the 4 limit still counts as its coming from T.M

This if from the site

'Our standard practice on events that have a specific ticket limit is to review all bookings, in order to identify if there are any instances of the stipulated ticket limit being exceeded. This is undertaken at the request of our client, the event promoter or venue.

Our objective is to ensure that all fans are offered a fair opportunity to buy tickets. The ticket limit for the Michael Jackson full public on-sale on Friday 13 March 2009 was set to four (4) tickets per household, per person per credit card across the entire run.

If you have booked more than the stated ticket limit for the public on-sale, and in accordance with the above, any bookings you have made above this limit will be cancelled, and the appropriate credit will appear on the credit or debit card used at the time of the booking.

Please note that this does not affect any tickets purchased within the ticket limits set during the pre-sale, these sales were pre-managed by registration codes being issued.

We trust that you can understand the reasons for this action and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. '

Now does that mean tickets in the presale (before 13th March) does not count towards your 4 limit?

if u bought tickets already in the presale you cant buy production tickets. check out below

SWAROVSKI SET TO DAZZLE AT THE O2

With Staging Almost Set Fans Invited to Purchase Select Extra Tickets

The Countdown begins with 21 Days, 504 Hours Until Show Time!

Excitement is building and the tension is palpable as fans wait with baited breath for the kick off of Michael Jackson’s “This Is It” tour. History will be made as Michael Jackson takes his first steps on the O2 arena stage on July 13th sparkling with Swarovski crystals.

Great news for fans! As the staging details are being finalised for the hottest show of the decade a limited amount of seats will be released this Wednesday, June 24th at 8am to registered fans.

“Since we put tickets on sale prior to designing the show, we were quite conservative in holding back seats to accommodate the footprint of this massive and technologically advanced production. Now that Michael Jackson and Kenny Ortega are very advanced in the creative process, our production team is prepared to open up those “holds” to the general public. This is a great opportunity for some lucky fans to experience entertainment history" said Randy Phillips, President & CEO of AEG Live

The iconic costumes and spectacular sets of Michael Jackson’s “This Is It” tour will be encrusted with over 300,000 CRYSTALLIZED™ – Swarovski Elements, featuring 53 different shapes, 40 different sizes and 27 different colours!

“Swarovski is thrilled to partner with Michael Jackson and his creative team for the stage and costumes. As the King of Pop, it is only natural for him to be crowned in crystal.” Nadja Swarovski, Vice President Swarovski Crystal Business.

Kenny Ortega, Michael’s directorial partner and creative collaborator said, “Swarovski and their team have been incredible partners throughout the development of This Is It! It has been an exciting collaboration, as their support, ideas and world class products have inspired our fashion and scenic elements to a new state of the art!”

For all fans who have registered on http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com but have not purchased tickets will be re-entered into the lottery system once again to receive a code. If you haven’t yet registered do so before Tuesday, June 23rd and you will also be entered to receive a code. Please note, receiving a code does not guarantee a ticket. 4-ticket limit per person applies and if you have previously purchased tickets you will not be able to do so again. Stay tuned to http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com for more ticket information.

This will be the first chance to see the King of Pop in London in over a decade for what will be a historic stage show, and once in a lifetime concert experience - this really is it!

Note To Editors - One of the world’s most popular entertainers, Michael Jackson has sold over 750 million units worldwide and is one of the very few artists to be inducted twice into the US Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The Guinness Book of World Records has recognised Michael Jackson as the Most Successful Entertainer of All Time and Thriller as The Biggest Selling Album of All Time. Jackson won 13 Grammy Awards and received the American Music Award’s Artist of the Century Award.
Michael Jackson’s “This Is It” 50 concerts sold out in a matter of hours on March 13th smashing box office records.

With a heritage encompassing some of the most memorable moments in entertainment history, Swarovski crystal has captured the spotlight alongside eminent musicians from Madonna to Mariah Carey, Beyoncé to Britney Spears and Gwen Stefani to Girls Aloud.

For further information:

The Outside Organisation – PR Agency for AEG Live - Tel: 020 7436 3633
http://www.outside-org.co.uk

Celena Aponte / Celena.aponte@outside-org.co.uk
Natalie Whorms / Natalie.whorms@outside-org.co.uk
Adam Cotton/ Adam.cotton@outside-org.co.uk

For further information on Swarovski:

Swarovski Communication Unit London – Tel: 020 7255 8445

http://www.swarovskisparkles.com

Tara ffrench-Mullen / tara.ffrench-mullen@swarovski.com

Emma Rickett / emma.rickett@swarovski.com

In 1895, Daniel Swarovski I, a Bohemian inventor and visionary, moved to the village of Wattens, Tyrol in Austria, with his newly-invented machine for cutting and polishing crystal jewellery stones. From this beginning that revolutionised the fashion world, Swarovski has grown to be the world’s leading producer of precision-cut crystal, for fashion, jewellery and more recently lighting, architecture and interiors. Today, the company, still based in Wattens, family-owned and run by 4th and 5th generation family members, has a global reach, with some 26.000 employees, a presence in over 120 countries and a turnover in 2008 of 2.52 billion Euros. Swarovski comprises two major businesses, one producing and selling loose elements to the industry and the other creating design-driven finished products. Swarovski crystal components, known by their product brand names CRYSTALLIZED™ - Swarovski Elements for fashion and STRASS® Swarovski® Crystal for architecture and light, have become an essential ingredient of international design. Since 1965 the company has also catered to the fine jewellery industry with precision-cut genuine and created gemstones, and from April 2008 has strengthened this relationship by revitalising and renaming the product brand ENLIGHTENEDTM - Swarovski Elements. Showing the creativity that lies at the heart of the company, Swarovski’s own-brand lines of accessories, jewellery and home décor are sold through more than 1,600 retail outlets in all major fashion capitals. The exclusive Daniel Swarovski accessories collection has meanwhile become the company’s couture signature.The Swarovski Crystal Society has close to 350,000 members worldwide, keen collectors of the celebrated crystal figurines. And in Wattens, Swarovski Kristallwelten, the multi-media crystal museum, was opened in 1995, as a celebration of Swarovski’s universe of innovation and inspiration. The Swarovski corporation also includes Tyrolit®, manufacturing grinding tools, Swareflex, for road safety reflectors and Swarovski Optik, producing precision optical instruments.

Source: The Outside Organisation

Now does that mean tickets in the presale (before 13th March) does not count towards your 4 limit?
yes it means that. itwas confirmed along time back

What the *peep*.... I did receive (two) e-mails on this subject. Why are they stating that "Please note, receiving a code does not guarantee a ticket. 4-ticket limit per person applies and if you have previously purchased tickets you will not be able to do so again."
Now I am breaking my head on thinking how I can, if possibel, buy a ticket for 13 July....

if y'all remember not everybody got other major announcements/emails at the same time, wait a couple of hours

i wonder if those fans will also receive code who did receive one in March as well.
(well i did but did not use it)

wonder if those fans will also receive code who did receive one in March as well.
(well i did but did not use it)
you would presume not. it will be a mess if they do. if u get a code but bought ticks in march do u risk using the new code and having your ticks cancelled when they realise?

I think as a goodwill gesture that if u already had tickets for the affected rescheduled dates and that you have the oppurtunity to purchase more

i think due to the massive inconvienience caused that we should be able to exchange the tickets to the other dates which have now became available from the new production tickets

lol nobody has commented on the Swarowski...

his Is It” tour will be encrusted with over 300,000 CRYSTALLIZED™ – Swarovski Elements, featuring 53 different shapes, 40 different sizes and 27 different colours!

Why are they stating that "Please note, receiving a code does not guarantee a ticket. 4-ticket limit per person applies and if you have previously purchased tickets you will not be able to do so again."

Where did you get the last sentence from? In my e-mail prevously purchased tickets haven't been mentioned at all..

Oh and the tickets that will go on sale tomorrow. Will they be tickets for the first show only or for more shows. Does anybody know?

here did you get the last sentence from? In my e-mail prevously purchased tickets haven't been mentioned at all..
in the statement posted above

What the *peep*.... I did receive (two) e-mails on this subject. Why are they stating that "Please note, receiving a code does not guarantee a ticket. 4-ticket limit per person applies and if you have previously purchased tickets you will not be able to do so again."
Now I am breaking my head on thinking how I can, if possibel, buy a ticket for 13 Ju

i guess cause its the fairest way. those who didint get anything in the presale get the chance

Yes I agree people who had their shows rescheduled to March should be given the option to exchange their tickets for another date they are releasing production tickets for.

I have just got off the phone from ticket Master.

I got a refund for my March 1st tickets in the hope of getting some for an earlier date.
Only because that was the date I am taking my kids and feel bad that they now had to wait until March and am going in July.. so I hope I get a code :praying if not I will be spending a another fortune on viagogo to get some for them :bugeyed

and yes, If you have already booked tickets up to the 4 per household limit you can't buy more with a code tomorrow I was told.

Last edited:
What?? I can't buy anymore tickets if I've bought already? Even if I bought only 2 which was after the general sale when they quietly added some more?

I have just got off the phone from ticket Master.

I got a refund for my March 1st tickets in the hope of getting some for an earlier date.
Only because that was the date I am taking my kids and feel bad that they now had to wait until March and am going in July.. so I hope I get a code :praying if not I will be spending a another fortune on viagogo to get some for them :bugeyed

and yes, If you have already booked tickets you can't buy more with a code tomorrow I was told.

does that include pre sale ?

What?? I can't buy anymore tickets if I've bought already? Even if I bought only 2 which was after the general sale when they quietly added some more?

You will be able to buy 2 more, As the limit is 4 tickets per household. :)

if u bought any amount of tickets in the presale with a presale code you cant buy any production seats.

Back