More production tickets to be released!

I imagine the email with the code will tell you exactly what u need to do.

Im guessing it will be done through Ticketmaster yes

k im confused

If i got 3 tickets in presale (going to refund the March one), does that mean i cannmot buy anymore 2mz? or i can?

in the press release it said if u bought any tickets in the presale in march u cannot buy tickets tomorrow. its really not difficult. ppl should just read the press releases instead of asking the same questions over and over again that make the thread longer than needs be

anyone get a code,

1. can buy from TM or viagogo ?
2. must not have buy tickets from General Sales ?
3. must not have buy ticket from Presales ?
you buy from tickemtaster doesnt matter if u bought tickets in the gen sale. yes u must not have bought tickets in the presale.

maybe a mod can sticky the press releases in the first post.

what was the presale rule again?... Was it no more than 4 tickets per household?

Or was it, no more than 4 tickets per credit / debit card?

I got the e-mail.

I don't think i'd be able to get more tickets (i can but my daddy doesn't wanna take me to London for more shows since he's so busy this summer)

Just spoke to TM, still the ticket limit is only 4 tickets. If you exceed the limit the last tickets you book will be cancelled.

in the press release it said if u bought any tickets in the presale in march u cannot buy tickets tomorrow. its really not difficult. ppl should just read the press releases instead of asking the same questions over and over again that make the thread longer than needs be

Id rather make the thread 1 post longer and be doubly sure :)

Thanks

I guess most people are ruled out through ticket limits then. I could get my bf to get some for me but tbh I think I've spent enough lol. If I get a code and someone here wants it ill post if I do.

I need a code, too! Please PM me one! Thank you so much.

*sigh* all these limits and pre-sale and production sale and general sale is really confusing!
I just wish they could have made it clearer much sooner that there will be more tickets released.
Everything was handled really poorly imo! SO fan - UN - friendly !!

I got no e-mail or code. I bought tickets in presale though.

I find it strange that not everyone get that e-mail or a code. I mean that's unfair! But anyway if i did get that e-mail and code i dunno wether i will buy some extra tickets anyway.

And what i find strange aswell is that a lot of fans spent a fortune on those thriller and VIP tickets to get front row and such and not it might not even be front row(or the best view anymore) due these production tickets.

I find it slightly unfair. Why not move everything a bit more forward(if the stage is smaller) and put some extra seats in the back instead.

Not that i have thrillerpackage or anything but still..

I got no e-mail or code. I bought tickets in presale though.

I find it strange that not everyone get that e-mail or a code. I mean that's unfair! But anyway if i did get that e-mail and code i dunno wether i will buy some extra tickets anyway.

And what i find strange aswell is that a lot of fans spent a fortune on those thriller and VIP tickets to get front row and such and not it might not even be front row(or the best view anymore) due these production tickets.

I find it slightly unfair. Why not move everything a bit more forward(if the stage is smaller) and put some extra seats in the back instead.

Not that i have thrillerpackage or anything but still..

That's true.

I think a lot of this stuff boils down to one thing - money, and the fact that AEG and Ticketmaster know that fans will throw money at anything just to get a look at Michael, which is all well and good... but it would be much better if we had been at least warned back in March that there would be another presale possibility towards the start of the shows.

tickets always become available just before the shows, that happens with every concert...and normally better ones come available as they try and sell off the other ones first

wow, really?

Yep!

20086645.jpg

If anyone has a spare code can I please have one?

Pretty please :)

The codes don't all arrive at the same time, It took about an hour for my email announcing the presale to arrive.

I just got my Code but i already have a ticket so if anyone WHO DOESN'T have a ticket yet feel free to PM me and i'll give you my code, first come first serve

If anyone gets a presale code that they don't need, I would appreciate it. I got 2 tickets for on the 16th July, but can no longer go on that date due to work commitments, and haven't yet been able to sell the tickets (At face value, i might add).

Crap I reeeally need a ticket for july 18 but I already bought 3 on presale, it shouldn't matter whether you got tickets on presale or not, is a different situation.
I guess I won't be getting a code anyway so I won't stress about it.

If anyone gets a presale code that they don't need . could i have it please

Back