More production tickets to be released!

Lorraine do you know if that included presales as well?
no it doesnt. 4 ticket limit is for the genral sale what u bought in the presale doesnt count

if id have known about these tickets i wouldnt have have bought some the other day

Lorraine do you know if that included presales as well?

I really don't know.. I never was sure on any of that stuff first time round. :lol:

I spoke to someone by calling this number...

Michael Jackson Customer Support line on 0844 277 9982.

I got through pretty quickly too even though they said they were very busy I waited online not even 5 mins... I think that is the number for refunds e.c.t but he knew about the tickets for tomorrow.. can't hurt to try to call them and ask? :)

Hey guys, tell me...

If you bought 1,2,3 or more tickets during the the pre-sale you can't buy tickets anymore, can you?
And if you bought tickets during the general sale you can buy them just if you don't exceed the limit of 4 tickets including those you already bought during the general sale, right? Thanks.

UGH! Same story again, like back in march, getting the code
but no tickets :huh: If I get the Code will try to get atleast 2 more tickets :) :yes:

If I get more then 1 code , I'll give the other away :hug: ;)

yes @ the moonwalker.

and if u wanna ring ticketmaster use 01613851138. instead of the rip off rate 0844

:lol: The guy I spoke to on ticketmaster just called my house LOL!

He was like who sent you an email about the tickets tomorrow?
and said if you don't get a code let us know and then went. :bugeyed How odd rofl!!

Many thanks elusive moonwalker.
1 more questions:
If you got a refund for rescheduled dates, you can buy new tickets, can't you?

:lol: The guy I spoke to on ticketmaster just called my house LOL!

He was like who sent you an email about the tickets tomorrow?
and said if you don't get a code let us know and then went. :bugeyed How odd rofl!!

LOL
[I add this because the message would be to short XD]

just spoke to tm and they said pre sale dosnt count. but he wasnt sure himself the mess begins:doh:

ps. i havnt recived an email yet. has anyone recived a code by text

just spoke to tm and they said pre sale dosnt count. but he wasnt sure himself the mess begins:doh:

ps. i havnt recived an email yet. has anyone recived a code by text

They drive me wild!
I've just done a summary of all for my italian forum and they are not sure!
I hate Ticket Master!

P.S.: For those who want to call from Italy, what is the telephone number 2 contact them?

i wonder how much these tickets are gonna be, i have a feeling they will be same price, or even more than the VIP ones

I got an email, but no code as yet. If I get a code, anybody without a ticket on here is very welcome to it. I dont want to jinx getting more tickets on my card and they end up getting cancelled, thats usually my luck!

if anyone get a code,

1. can buy from TM or viagogo ?
2. must not have buy tickets from General Sales ?
3. must not have buy ticket from Presales ?

No one has received a code yet. This is what was said in the email: "[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In the next day (OR LATER TODAY), a random selection of registrants will be emailed a unique passcode from MJ@MichaelJacksonLive.com."

[/FONT]

Ok im confused

If i got 3 tickets in presale (going to refund the March one), does that mean i cannmot buy anymore 2mz? or i can?

Do we enter the code on the ticketmaster website then? *confuzzled*

Back