Most played song on the new album

#1 - Behind the Mask

#2 - Slave to the Rhythm (oh whoops, not on the album)

and

#3 - Breaking News (I think it's funky fun, and I like moving to it's beat)

My absolute favorite on the album is Behind the Mask. That song has stuck in my head since I first heard it and I play it over and over. My other favorites are Hollywood Tonight, Another Day, Keep Your Head Up, and Best of Joy. Oh hell, let's just say the whole album (lol). I can play the whole album without skipping a track and I play it atleast 3-4 times a day. It's really a very good album.

Monster, Keep Your Head UP, Much Too Soon, Hollywood Tonight

Monster and behind the mask I love those song I think this album bring back happy michael having fun with the music,
I love the angry MJ too but this album is a happy MJ.

The songs i'm playing most are "Hollywood Tonight", "Another Day" and Behind The Mask", but I've pretty much been playing the entire album non-stop since I got it. Such an awesome album.

Hold My Hand, Another Day & Behind The Mask are getting the most air time from me....Keep Your Head Up is getting up there too.

Definitely "Another Day" has been on repeat mode for me more than the other songs followed by "Hold My Hand", "Much Too Soon", "Breaking News" and "Hollywood Tonight".

Actually I don't have a most played song, because I always listen to the whole album :) And when it ends I start from the beginning again.

Hollywood Tonight has 19 plays on my iTunes.

Another Day is second with 17 plays.

The whole album is in my top 25 most played except BN, KYHU and Monster.

Behind The Mask :punk:
Best Of Joy :heart:
Much Too Soon :heart:

Last edited:
** Behind the Mask **

Reminds me the time, when Michael Jackson became Michael Jackson.. This song is a typical MJ song.

Monster, closely followed by Behind The Mask and Hollywood Tonight.

People can bitch and enforce their borderline obsessive opinion that we're all wrong and it's not Michael singing Monster, but there's some trademark Michael vocals in there even if they do sound like they're from a demo recording forced into a production track.

It's annoying hearing people belittle those who think it's Michael singing on Monster, because I've no idea why they think their opinion is SO valid and SO much more above reproach than anyone else. I've been a fan since the early Bad days (born 79, raised in the 80's) and while there are some far longer serving fans on here and elsewhere, when I listen to Monster I don't hear Jason Malachi, I hear Michael Jackson's non-final, demo vocals.

Peace.

Actually I don't have a most played song, because I always listen to the whole album :) And when it ends I start from the beginning again.
me the same:punk:and I really LIKE it!:D

People can bitch and enforce their borderline obsessive opinion

It's annoying hearing people belittle those who think it's Michael singing on Monster, because I've no idea why they think their opinion is SO valid and SO much more above reproach than anyone else.

And, this isn't belitting? Sorry, with all due respect, it works both ways...

And, this isn't belitting? Sorry, with all due respect, it works both ways...

No, it's not belittling.

Sorry if my direct and blunt nature offends you, I speak my mind and in my opinion some people on here need to get a life and realise there's more important things than ramming their opinion that a voice in a song on a CD isn't Michael Jackson.

They don't know it isn't him, I don't know for sure that it is. I've never said, categorically, that the voice on the three tracks are definitely Michael, yet some on here are 110% convinced it's not and seem hellbent on convincing others.

I'm not here to argue, but if something pisses me off then I won't be shy in voicing my thoughts. Just how I am.

No, it's not belittling.

Sorry if my direct and blunt nature offends you, I speak my mind and in my opinion some people on here need to get a life and realise there's more important things than ramming their opinion that a voice in a song on a CD isn't Michael Jackson.

They don't know it isn't him, I don't know for sure that it is. I've never said, categorically, that the voice on the three tracks are definitely Michael, yet some on here are 110% convinced it's not and seem hellbent on convincing others.

I'm not here to argue, but if something pisses me off then I won't be shy in voicing my thoughts. Just how I am.

Well, if you can dish it, then you can take it...

Ok, I understand you want to voice your opinion...But then, you must realize that if you can dish it, you can take it :cheeky:

Yup, I have no problem with that.

However, as I said, I've not come on here and demanded that people accept it is Michael's voice on the three tracks being debated over. If you found my comment belittling, then I can only apologise, but the fact I've not sat firmly on the other side of the argument means I'm well placed to comment in that regard.

Do I think it's demo vocals by Michael being overly processed into a production track? More than likely, but then again who am I to know for sure? I don't. Unfortunately there are people who, for whatever reason, believe beyond all doubt that Michael does not sing on the likes of Monster, and do so with no real evidence other than "it doesn't sound like Mike".

Edit: Why did you change your post from what I quoted, a playful and decent response, to a more cutting and blunt one? Hmm ...

Yup, I have no problem with that.

However, as I said, I've not come on here and demanded that people accept it is Michael's voice on the three tracks being debated over. If you found my comment belittling, then I can only apologise, but the fact I've not sat firmly on the other side of the argument means I'm well placed to comment in that regard.

Do I think it's demo vocals by Michael being overly processed into a production track? More than likely, but then again who am I to know for sure? I don't. Unfortunately there are people who, for whatever reason, believe beyond all doubt that Michael does not sing on the likes of Monster, and do so with no real evidence other than "it doesn't sound like Mike".

Edit: Why did you change your post from what I quoted, a playful and decent response, to a more cutting and blunt one? Hmm ...

Yes, I did find what you said belittling, although, I understand your stance on what you feel...So, no biggie to me....I just think we all need to respect each other...I feel what I feel, and you feel what you feel...I agree there are a lot of people trying their hardest to convince people that it's NOT Michael, and I agree that neither side has proof, so these types of insinuations aren't necessary and no one wants to hear them...People have their reasons to believe what they want to believe...

I edited my response to a more cutting and blunt one because it seems to match your cutting and blunt post...:cheeky:

Back