Most played song on the new album

Well, according to my iTunes, it's Keep Your Head Up and Monster.

No wonder why you defend the Cascio tracks so much, you like them best :cheeky:

For me the most played song from the new album is Hollywood Tonight

it's between hollywood tonight, best of joy and the way you love me. idk which one i play the most but those are the top 3 songs i listen to the most right now. :)

followed by behind the mask and monster. :)

Best of Joy for me. It confirms the rule that Michael Jackson has never recorded a bad song when singing in falsetto - DSTYGE, Give It Up, Can't Let Her Get Away, In The Closet, etc.

It's all tainted for me, though, to be honest. A truly wasted opportunity.

Just to go back to this - I wanted to add Someone Put Your Hand Out as well. Anytime Michael sings falsetto it's a pretty wondrous experience.

Hollywood Tonight.... "she's going Hollywood, she's going Hollywood tonight...." stunning stunning stunning stunning song - can't get enough of that oh so sexy baseline.

Monster.... I just love MJ's arrogant "hah" and "hah hah" during the rap.... so cool.

Behind The Mask.... that beatboxing is amazing... "who do you love..."

Whenever I play the album it's always set to repeat. My only regret is MJ wasn't able to finish it, oh man, if it's this good as is, just imagine what it would have sounded like had he been here to put his perfectionist finishing touch on it... "hee ee ee hee hee".

Breaking News, which is surprising considering I wasn't that keen on it at the start. Goes to show how songs can quickly grow on you. I have to listen to it at least every day, followed by Keep your head up and Behind the Mask.

1. Best of Joy
2. I Like the Way You Love Me
3. Behind the Mask
4. Much Too Soon
5. Hollywood Tonight

1. Best of Joy -It's funny, I got this huge grin on my face from the first second Best of Joy started. This man was a gift, a real gift from somewhere out there. :)
2. Behind the Mask -It's kind of all over the place but oh so catchy, I love it. :punk:
3. Keep your head up
4. Hollywood Tonight

1. Another Day

I barely listen to any others. It hurts.

EDIT: Just listened to Behind The Mask, actually very funky. :)

best of joy, my fav. since the day I heard the snippet, I fell in love with this song right away and couldn't stop listening. it's like I could sense Michael's smile and his joy through it, and I do think Michael wrote this song for his fans.

Right now it's is:

Monster - (my little "fake"-MJ, I love you hehe...)
Hollywood Tonight - (dancedancedance)
Breaking News - (starting to like it and almost not traumatised anymore!!!)
Behind The Mask - (LOVELOVELOVE. Everything is right with this song!!)
Keep Your Head Up - (Beautiful)

1. Hold my Hand
2. Best Of Joy
3. Much Too Soon
4. Hollywood Tonight
5. Behind the Mask

1. Best Of Joy
2. Behind The Mask
3. Much Too Soon
4. (I Can't Make It) Another Day
5. Hollywood Tonight
6. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
7. Hold My Hand

My favourite is Behind the Mask. I just love the new album, I think it's fantastic and I'm just so happy when I hear the songs. I'm very pleasantly surprised. It feels like Michael is still alive when I listen to his new songs.

Well my favourite song on the Album is Best Of Joy but Hollywood Tonight (my second fave) is the most played song on the album..this song is fun to hear, especially in the car while driving lol. It puts me in a good mood ;)

Back