Movie Poster Game

I can't believe the 1st one was hard :lol: Amelie is a famous movie, I love it anyway since I don't see a new clue so let's get to it:

tumblr_mp3czjWuxo1r22etvo1_500.jpg

^ It's SimplyMagic's turn ;) Only the one who finds the movie can continue ;) :)

Lisha no it wasn't. It was "Finding Neverland".

;)

OOOOOHH! haha. Now see, I didn't use Google that time...maybe I should go back to that method, lol. I just thought that guy standing on his own was Tom Hanks...but no, it was Depp being Barrie. Big whoops! :lol:

(btw, good job SimplyMagic. I really enjoyed the silliness of the idea of blocking out the faces of three animals. haha)

Also, Smile, you are doin' a good job MC'in your thread. :)

EDIT: I love the movie Shiloh!!!! Such a cute beagle. I get soooo mad when the "bad guy" gives that cute puppy a kick. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

^ ABOUT the movie poster above...hmm...the hair looks like 80's Kevin Bacon, and it could look like the guy is dancn' there, but why do I think this is not Footloose?

Last edited:
Lisha, you are correct......it is Kevin Bacon in Footloose. :yes: Your turn to post a movie poster. :D

^ Really? I got it right? Without using Google? I'm gettin' better, or my memory is being more dependable. Yay! Footloose was a fun movie if I remember correctly. I saw that in the theater a loooooooong time ago. :)

New:

24vz.jpg

Last edited:
^ Great movie......Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I'll post a new one shortly. :D

The Shawshank Redemption was a really good film! Great choice, Smile. I no way recollected its movie poster, though. Good for you, SimplyMagic. :clapping:

For some reason I am not able to see your image posted after that, Smile.

Oh, I refreshed and see it was The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless MInd. I would have known that one actually. Okay, since then we've had Mean Girls(Lohan and McAdams still manage to be recognizabe even with white oval blobs on their faces, haha), and now...I have to think on this recent one...

Last edited:
Am I ever glad you reposted this one...with MORE info!!! lol.

Yeah, Atonement.

One of my personal all time favorites right here:

zi1i.jpg

Last edited:
Back