Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor"

Re: MSNBC to air Conrad Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" at 10 p.m. ET Friday Nov

This guy is a sociopath. I waited until the trial to make a final decision, and during the trial it became so clear that this wasn't involuntary manslaughter. And now this "documentary" and knowing what he did during those 2 1/2 years, it becomes even more clear. I'm sure even Chernoff's tears at the end were theatrics for the "documentary" as well. Things don't add up, we also know that he had some kind of plan to use his association with Michael for his own benefit - see the May 10 recording (and I really don't think it's the only recording). We also know that he showed sociopathic tendencies in treating other patients - abandoning them, like Russell, after an operation, the people who worked at his office and treated patients there who were not even medical personnel, not certified nurses, nothing. And he wasn't even there half the time, and the treatments they did there can cause heart attacks. The discipline letter from the Sunrise hospital for not calling in in time and not caring for patients. Then his harem of women, his children and not paying child support, a true sociopath, not caring about anybody but himself. This was not involuntary manslaughter.

I just hope in light of this "documentary", that he gets the full 4 years. And even then I'm worried, I really believe he is a danger to society.

drmurray0907.jpg

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...michael-jacksons-doctor-conrad-murrays-arrest
DOB is wrong he wasn't born in 1959 but 1953

Re: MSNBC to air Conrad Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" at 10 p.m. ET Friday Nov

Justice4MJ has been on top of this from the time we heard about it. They are starting with sponsor's they also have been sending MASS emails to the head of that network. I also have sent my email's and tweets and i hope you do as well. From the news over there Murray started this crocumentray the day AFTER HE DIED. so our job is a bit harder. We have to make people see how wrong and disgusting this act is. They need to know the facts WE know about Murray. I don't see how they could pay a man to talk about how he killed Michael. It's very sad that just for ratings they through out humanity and respect.

I wholeheartedly agree with you about the way Michael keeps being treated and I hope our actions have some impact.The problem I see with this is I don't think we're the targeted audience here.The public at large is,that public that goes for shock value and doesn't care if Michael Jackson is not given the basic respect any human being deserves.That is what needs to change,the perception that anything and everything is ok,however invading,degrading or immoral,especially when it comes to celebrities.They are selling this as the gospel for people who didn't care to closely follow the trial and are aware fans won't buy it.

Oh and Rebbie,go away.

I agree. This time we are not the target audience, but those who like to look at court tv every day, those who love reality tv, the haters, and people who enjoy negative or malicious content in general. About Rebbie, every time she speaks I get a great feeling of satisfaction knowing Michael rewarded her by leaving her out of his will. That was the best punishment for a sister like that.

another update

Conrad Murray talks about why he didn't call 911

Michael Jackson's doctor speaks exclusively to TODAY's Savannah Guthrie

TODAY co-host Savannah Guthrie sits down with Dr. Conrad Murray in an exclusive interview airing Thursday, Nov. 10, and Friday, Nov. 11.

By Gael Fashingbauer Cooper
TODAY.com
updated 40 minutes ago
Print Font:

Conrad Murray told TODAY's Savannah Guthrie that he didn't call 911 when Michael Jackson stopped breathing because emergency responders would not have been able to get through the gate to the singer's home.

"No one is allowed to come upstairs except for Mr. Jackson," he said.

"You called his bodyguard," Guthrie said to Murray, who was the singer's personal physician when he died in 2009. "Couldn't you have said, 'Call 911, and meet 'em at the gate?"

Murray responded that he didn't want to "leave a full explanation on the phone," and that he didn't think Jackson's employee would return his call. Instead he began giving cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and a guard at Jackson's rented Los Angeles mansion eventually called the emergency number 20 minutes later.

Guthrie's interview with Murray will air Thursday and Friday on TODAY. The MSNBC documentary "Michael Jackson and The Doctor" will premiere on MSNBC Friday at 10 p.m. ET.

On Monday, Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the 2009 death of the pop star. He is now in jail awaiting sentencing on Nov. 29. He faces up to four years in prison and the loss of his medical license.

Murray also told Guthrie that he didn't tell the paramedics on the scene that Jackson had been given propofol because "it was inconsequential" as the effects of the drug would have worn off by that time. When Guthrie asked why not supply the information anyway, he insisted the drug "had no effect."

The doctor has been criticized for leaving the room to use his cell phone while the singer slept, and for making phone calls and sending texts and emails while Jackson was apparently dying. Murray told Guthrie that Jackson had finally fallen asleep and was in no need of his presence.

"Am I gonna sit over him, sit around him, tug on his feet, do anything unusual to wake him up?" Murray said of leaving the singer alone. "No."

Murray also says he felt that just three days before Jackson's death, the singer was successfully weaned off of the surgical anesthetic propofol upon which he depended for sleep. When Guthrie questioned why he had left the singer in a situation where he might have a chance to inject himself with the drug, something that was suggested by Murray's defense team, the doctor said "that was not a foreseeable situation."

Guthrie also asked Murray why, when he felt he shouldn't be giving Jackson propofol, he didn't walk away from his $150,000 a month position as Jackson's personal physician.

"I should have walked away," Murray said. "But if also I walked away, I would have abandoned a friend."

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45224...y-talks-about-why-he-didnt-call/#.Trq_kkOIlmI

Thanks Ivy again for the information. This doctor is insane and losing his mind. His excuses are all ridiculous and pathetic. I know that the law can't do anything about the documentary. But does this the same to the interview?? I though there's a gag order so he can't speak to media and he is no convicted. How can they broadcast this interview?? Does not make sense. Pathetic people with no remorse. He can go roll in hell (forgive my language but I am really mad now).

I'm not buying he doesn't get any money. There is certainly a way he does. Also "independent" documentary? So you present Murray's side and that's "independent"?

Exactly, we all know Muarry got paid. That was his incentive to do this. That response from Channel 4 about the doc showing what happened that day, who are they kidding. Are we to believe that talking about a room with mildew and having an odor shows what happened that day. Michael's expensive mansion had mildew, or is it that Muarry is talking about his own home? He seems on a mission to show that Michael was a very filthy person and an addict, and I wish he finds some good Michael fans in prison.

another update

Conrad Murray talks about why he didn't call 911

Michael Jackson's doctor speaks exclusively to TODAY's Savannah Guthrie

TODAY co-host Savannah Guthrie sits down with Dr. Conrad Murray in an exclusive interview airing Thursday, Nov. 10, and Friday, Nov. 11.

By Gael Fashingbauer Cooper
TODAY.com
updated 40 minutes ago
Print Font:

Conrad Murray told TODAY's Savannah Guthrie that he didn't call 911 when Michael Jackson stopped breathing because emergency responders would not have been able to get through the gate to the singer's home.

"No one is allowed to come upstairs except for Mr. Jackson," he said.

"You called his bodyguard," Guthrie said to Murray, who was the singer's personal physician when he died in 2009. "Couldn't you have said, 'Call 911, and meet 'em at the gate?"

Murray responded that he didn't want to "leave a full explanation on the phone," and that he didn't think Jackson's employee would return his call. Instead he began giving cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and a guard at Jackson's rented Los Angeles mansion eventually called the emergency number 20 minutes later.

Guthrie's interview with Murray will air Thursday and Friday on TODAY. The MSNBC documentary "Michael Jackson and The Doctor" will premiere on MSNBC Friday at 10 p.m. ET.

On Monday, Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the 2009 death of the pop star. He is now in jail awaiting sentencing on Nov. 29. He faces up to four years in prison and the loss of his medical license.

Murray also told Guthrie that he didn't tell the paramedics on the scene that Jackson had been given propofol because "it was inconsequential" as the effects of the drug would have worn off by that time. When Guthrie asked why not supply the information anyway, he insisted the drug "had no effect."

The doctor has been criticized for leaving the room to use his cell phone while the singer slept, and for making phone calls and sending texts and emails while Jackson was apparently dying. Murray told Guthrie that Jackson had finally fallen asleep and was in no need of his presence.

"Am I gonna sit over him, sit around him, tug on his feet, do anything unusual to wake him up?" Murray said of leaving the singer alone. "No."

Murray also says he felt that just three days before Jackson's death, the singer was successfully weaned off of the surgical anesthetic propofol upon which he depended for sleep. When Guthrie questioned why he had left the singer in a situation where he might have a chance to inject himself with the drug, something that was suggested by Murray's defense team, the doctor said "that was not a foreseeable situation."

Guthrie also asked Murray why, when he felt he shouldn't be giving Jackson propofol, he didn't walk away from his $150,000 a month position as Jackson's personal physician.

"I should have walked away," Murray said. "But if also I walked away, I would have abandoned a friend."

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45224...y-talks-about-why-he-didnt-call/#.Trq_kkOIlmI

My god! What a pathological liar!

Every time I read/hear the sentence 'he faces up to 4 years in jail'. I can't help but shake my damn head. seriously That sentence alone makes a mockery of Michael's homicide, (yes it IS a homicide, I don't care if he was only charged for reckless behavior) .

Exactly, we all know Muarry got paid. That was his incentive to do this. That response from Channel 4 about the doc showing what happened that day, who are they kidding. Are we to believe that talking about a room with mildew and having an odor shows what happened that day. Michael's expensive mansion had mildew, or is it that Muarry is talking about his own home? He seems on a mission to show that Michael was a very filthy person and an addict, and I wish he finds some good Michael fans in prison.

He's also trying to portray himself as the only one who cared about Michael: he was the one who took him to a pedicurist, he was the one who got his room cleaned bla-bla-bla-bla. Murray is such a good, caring man, right?

^^^Poor Conrad Muarry. He wanted to focus on resuscitation, but according to the expert witness he did the wrong thing first because Michael's heart was working. How about staying in the room and lifting his chin Muarry.

Why is he focusing on 911 in the interview? That was not the worst thing he did!!!! Oh I guess he focuses on the 911 issue because he could blame the guard, because Muarry always blames someone other than himself. Poor Conrad Muarry.

Hes a total fruitcase. he refuses to admit what hes done and makes up any excuse going. its all about him. like walgren said actions speak louder than words .

Below article shows his true colours.

Michael Jackson doctor Conrad Murray spent thousands on lapdancers after landing job with King of Pop
By Ryan Parry 8/11/2011

CONRAD Murray spent thousands of dollars on lapdancers after landing a job from Michael Jackson, telling one girl he was milking the singer for everything he could.

Earning a staggering £93,000 a month simply to help the King of Pop get a good night's sleep, Murray couldn't believe his luck.

The married 58-year-old, a father of at least seven children from a string of mistresses, was the star's personal physician, a job which would change his world forever.

The doctor's life is now in tatters, his reputation ruined, but stripper Tanya Heller remembers a very different Murray.

Sipping champagne at Spearmint Rhino strip club in Las Vegas, he told Tanya he was a "big shot" doctor trusted by Jackson.

Tanya, 27, said: "He was so full of himself. He would come in two, three times a week and spent money like he was a movie star.

"He blurted out all kinds of private stuff he probably shouldn't have.

"He told me he wanted to make as much money as possible out of the situation.

"He didn't seem to care about him. He said some horrible things about him, that he was a weird freak, paranoid and reclusive.

"I thought he was very rude and ungrateful after getting such a job."

Heart doctor Murray was hired by Jackson in May 2009 - nearly three years after they met - as the star prepared for 50 comeback shows.

But while living in LA he spent his nights roaming seedy strip joints getting drunk and looking for young women to charm.

During his six week trial Murray was painted as greedy, manipulative and criminally negligent. Prosecutors pointed to Murray's complicated love life as the reason he was not giving the star his full attention when he administered propofol to him the day he died.

Murray was on the phone to cocktail waitress Sade Anding, 25, when he found Jackson in trouble and raised the alarm.

He was texting stripper Michelle Bella that morning and another woman, Bridgette Morgan, called about a plane ticket he said he was purchasing so she could visit him.

While he was seeing the three other women, the doctor was living with his 29-year-old lover Nicole Alvarez, also a stripper and the mother of one of his children.

Meanwhile, the out-of-control doc had let business interests slip and he was blighted by outstanding debts and tax demands.

He had filed for bankruptcy in 1992 and in 2002. Five tax bills were filed against him between 1993 and 2003, for sums of more than £27,000.

Three judgments were filed against Murray or his company in 2008 totalling more than £265,000. Two other companies claimed Murray owed them a total of £215,000.

The Jackson job appeared to offer troubled Murray the chance of financial salvation... in fact he was to fall even further.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2.../#ixzz1dEPtKhV1

Murray is a compulsive liar and sociopath. I want him to be able to mingle with the 'general population' in jail.
I'm sure they'd teach his f/cked up self, a good lesson.

Michael Jackson doctor calls singer an "addict"

r

LOS ANGELES | Wed Nov 9, 2011 6:06pm GMT

(Reuters) - The doctor convicted of manslaughter in Michael Jackson's death has called the "Thriller" singer a drug "addict" in a television interview that will air on morning talk show "Today" this week.
Dr. Conrad Murray, who now sits in a Los Angeles jail awaiting sentencing for involuntary manslaughter, spoke to NBC News journalist Savannah Guthrie before the verdict was returned at his trial on Monday. The interview will air in two parts on Thursday and Friday on NBC's "Today" show.
The personal physician to Jackson never testified during his six-week trial stemming from the entertainer's June 2009 death of an overdose of the anesthetic propofol and sedatives.
Murray admitted to police that he gave Jackson those drugs as a sleep aid at the singer's mansion, but his attorneys argued the singer self-injected a fatal dose of propofol.
During the NBC interview, Guthrie asked the doctor if he was right to leave Jackson alone in his bedroom knowing he could self-inject the drug. Murray said he could not have foreseen that possibility.
"Had I known what I know today in retrospect, that Mr. Jackson was an addict, and he had shared that information with me, addicts may behave in a way that is unreasonable and you may consider it," Murray said in the interview.

Murray's attorneys had argued during his trial that Jackson was addicted to the painkiller Demerol that he received from another doctor in the weeks before his death, but they barely mentioned any possible addiction to propofol.
Jackson's family has denied that Jackson was addicted to Demerol, and an autopsy did not reveal any amount of that painkiller in the singer's system.
In the interview, Murray also suggested it could be acceptable to administer propofol in a home, despite testimony of doctors at his trial who said they would never do that. "I think propofol is not recommended to be given in the home setting, but it is not contraindicated," Murray told Guthrie.
Propofol expert Dr. Steven Shafer testified for prosecutors during the trial and disputed the defence's theory that Jackson had self-injected the drug. Instead, Murray likely set up an intravenous drip of propofol for Jackson that stopped his breathing, Shafer said.
Murray also defended the fact that he allowed over 20 minutes to elapse between the time he discovered Jackson had stopped breathing and when an ambulance was called.
"No one is allowed to come upstairs except for Mr. Jackson. His security is not allowed to enter the house," Murray said.
The physician first alerted the Jackson family chef, then called the singer's assistant, according to trial testimony.
Murray will also appear in a tell-all documentary called "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" to air on Friday on MSNBC.
The physician, who faces the possible loss of his medical licence as a result of his involuntary manslaughter conviction, will return before a judge for a hearing on November 29, when he could be sentenced to up to four years in prison.
(Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis: Editing by Bob Tourtellotte)

He told him , you gotta trust Murray he says nothing but the truth

LoL how did murray not know mj was an addict. he was the one pumping him full of the crap.

frankly i think we should ban his articles and his b.s do we wanna know what crap hes conibg out with

Muarry told a woman that Michael was a freak and this is the person Flan said on tv was muarry's best friend.

Flan also said Muarry was working with poor people and Michael was the poorest because he owed 400 billion. I had to add this for comic relief.

This doc that is supposed to show how Michael died, according to the media, is really another step in the degradation and bullying of Michael Jackson.

Michael was the poorest? :rollin:
Right senile f-hole. You'd kill just like your killer client to be as poor as he was.

^^Yeah that what he said Michael was the poorest. Yet, Muarry was going to squeeze him for as much money as he could.

Oh right! MJ is an addict but he kept pumping all the drugs to him and think he is not guilty? Does he even make any sense? Pathetic liar.

Murray is a complete sociopath. Never been clearer than it is now. Thanks for clarifying that, Conrad! You disgusting scumbag.

We all knew that murray was going to try and lie his way out of the things he did wrong but what i'm annoyed about is the soft questioning from the interviewer. Hopefully that transcript is just a taster and she asks more searching questions. Any of us on this board who had followed the trial could have hammered home all the stuff he did/didn't do and tried to get real answers. A vital opportunity missed. What we needed was a walgren not an interviewer who apparently was anti-mj in 05.

Re: MSNBC to air Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" / Estate letter @pg18

estate-murray-doc-letter-1.jpg

estate-murray-doc-letter-2.jpg

Re: MSNBC to air Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" / Estate letter @pg18

Nice letter but why not address it to channel 4 & channel 9 too?

The estate is awesome!

I pray to God this documentary doesn't get shown!!!

Is it Jermaine for real? :huh:
It sure is. That blue tick next to their twitter name means their account has been verified as the real deal by twitter.

Is it Jermaine for real? :huh:

he must be, See here we are fighting our asses off for this thing NOT to air....and what are Michael's family doing??? Acting as though all is ok....and not paying it any attention.....typical Jackson bullshit at its finest....I am purely disgusted.!!

Back