Murray sentencing hearing 29th November-/ UPDATE Judge Pastor Sentences MAXimum Penalty

Re: sentencing hearing 29th November

Wow did Chernoff really say that? He's pretty bold to talk like that to a judge. That's not respectful at all.

Yes, they were dicussion certain dates etc and thats when chernoff said "when he want to drag murray to jail"

hahaha.. he is the same ol tool

Yes I had forgotten that they always appeal. Will the appeal be in front of the same judge or a different one? If it's still Judge Pastor I'm not worried.

No appeals are held by other judges.

Here goes the media with their negativeness pushing that he will not spend long in prison. They will not even let it sink in that Muarry got the max and that is what is important here.
dont u know their dreams are shattered, at first they did everything in their power to prevent murray being found guitly, now they try everything in their power to distract from the fact that he got the max, I'm fully aware that the sherrif's department decides his future, and how much of that he'll actually spend behind bars, but still the fact that judge was so enraged shows that it wasn't just us ''dumb fans'' but that whatever we said was the truth.

Cooley there again uhghhh like he did anything, bring walgren and brazil out there u attention seeker. smdh like his ugly mug wasn't enough at the beginning of the month

they havnt had the pc have they? i didnt see anything

When do we know what the sheriff decide? And more importend when do we know about his licence of practice in texas??????

Chernoff chose the wrong arguments to give to the judge to reduce sentencing. I was listening and saying "wrong thing to say Cherry pie." He also blamed Michael and you know the judge does not like "blaming the victim" ideas. He basically stuck his foot in his mouth.

Some people questioned why the prosecution had to play that audio of Michael. Now we know it's good that they played it. It pissed off the judge so much!

dont u know their dreams are shattered, at first they did everything in their power to prevent murray being found guitly, now they try everything in their power to distract from the fact that he got the max, I'm fully aware that the sherrif's department decides his future, and how much of that he'll actually spend behind bars, but still the fact that judge was so enraged shows that it wasn't just us ''dumb fans'' but that whatever we said was the truth.

EXACTLY!!! Let his fans and family enjoy this moment of justice. But you know they always have their agenda to protect. I am hoping that in this case the Sheriff does the right thing. I mean he knows this is a high profile case and there will be a cry of outrage if muarry is in there for too little time.

And why did CM and Mostly the defense agree to the docu while we all knew it would be fuil to the angry pastor??? It nailed him more

Some people questioned why the prosecution had to play that audio of Michael. Now we know it's good that they played it. It pissed off the judge so much!

True. The prosecution knew exactly what they were doing, and notice that all the concerns that Walgren brought up the judge was in agreement with them all, e.g., the lying, abandonment, vulnerability, and on and on. They were on the same page, and this is a very just judge.

again please dont ignore me :(

When do we know what the sheriff decide? And more importend when do we know about his licence of practice in texas??????

yeah Petra, that's what I'm hoping and praying for too, the sherrif's department better not let him out too soon, cuz this is indeed high profile this isn't just a celebrity DUI case, this is a case involving homicide to put it into the judge's words, so let's hope they keep him there for the full 2 years (singing as he'll get 1 day free for each he's inside that's gonna be the max)

The Judge helped heal the wounds in my heart with his speech. It's what I wanted the monster to hear.

Does anyone know the math used when pastor credited days? Just so we can use it on the total 4 years and see what a true max sentance means?

Does anyone know the math used when pastor credited days? Just so we can use it on the total 4 years and see what a true max sentance means?

If I remember rightly he asked how long Murray had already been in custody, which was 23 days, and then he doubled it so that's 46.

murray spent 23 days in jail, and he'll get a day for each day spent in jail equals to 46 days.

edit. twink answered the q

again please dont ignore me :(

We don't know when the license will be taken or even if it will happen.

As for when Murray gets off out jail, it's completely up to the sheriff. It could be a year, could be 2 years, or could serve the max, we won't know until it happens.

True. The prosecution knew exactly what they were doing, and notice that all the concerns that Walgren brought up the judge was in agreement with them all, e.g., the lying, abandonment, vulnerability, and on and on. They were on the same page, and this is a very just judge.
totally, he takes his work seriously. u could see the outrage when he mentioned that recording and how the media would've used it against Mike.

flannagan talking at the P.C im not listening.

Flanazepam - Senile -Attentionwhore is there seems like he wants to give a speech as well

I put it on mute as well lol. If I ever have the urge to hear nonsensical rambling from a senile man I'll go to the old people's home next door, there is no reason to listen to Flanazepam.

The judge's speech is like a fresh air to me, speak the right truth without bias and agenda. I heard to much craps from those so called family and friends.

THe vile obnoxious Flanagan just called Judge Pastor biased and openly hostile!

So the math will really be a day for a day? meaning max sentance is really 2 years?????

Let's not dwell on how much the sheriff gives him. Let's just take this small victory for us.

did the judge say at the end they would have other issues to deal with after the break or was i hearing things.is that the livestream from the court room over?

Back