Murray sentencing hearing 29th November-/ UPDATE Judge Pastor Sentences MAXimum Penalty

Re: sentencing hearing 29th November

That documentary sealed his fate.

Thanks you Judge Pastor.

Jan 23rd 2012 Monday 8.30 am Resitution hearing

Chernoff saying to judge if he wants to drag murray to prison... judge said "im not draggin anyone"

chernoff still being a complete ass

piece of shit just blew someone a kiss all the women sherrifs are taking him away!

conrat blowing kisses smdh this is a fking show for that moron, being bitchy toward the judge

BOOYA!! Go back to jail, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200!!! I hope he's made to pay the huge restitution, too. He'll be "locked up" for life trying to pay back over 120 MILLION dollars. GOOD!

Oh no. He's going to appeal. I hoped that this was the end.

I see the reporters are already saying he will not serve much time, but I am going to remain positive here. The media have been making predictions about this case since day 1 and havae not been right.

Thank you, Judge Pastor! You speech was brilliant. :yes:

TMZ saying Walgren and Brazil will speak soon live

Oh no. He's going to appeal. I hoped that this was the end.

They always appeal, but he will not win that either. I am remaining positive to the end!!!!!

Didn't we all say the documentary will come back to haunt him, and it certainly did. The judge and Walgren used his words to show how he lacked remorse and felt he did nothing wrong.

Judge did all we hoped for! That speech WIll send the whole world a good sentence of what really happened! Now everybody knows michael was killed by a lier, by someone who made a tape for his own! He is a descrease for the health care community!

The world needed this! We all fans already knew it! But now the world will! That speech of pastor was the best of this whole trial@!

I love that Judge said he has shown no remorse or sense at fault... Love love love ittttttt.. he needed to hear that!!

Did Murray say something to the judge towards the end? I could see him talking but HLN & CNN didn't play the audio.

Cooley there again uhghhh like he did anything, bring walgren and brazil out there u attention seeker. smdh like his ugly mug wasn't enough at the beginning of the month

They don't know that they are live in TMZ live stream.

The sheriff determine how long he will really spend in jail ABC says now. IS that true?!

piece of shit just blew someone a kiss all the women sherrifs are taking him away!

Yes some woman said bye doctor and he blew her a kiss. It can't be a family member because the person used the word Dr--maybe one of his supporters.

The sheriff determine how long he will really spend in jail ABC says now. IS that true?!

Yes I belive so.

Remember when Paris Hilton went to jail.. and she was like released a few days later by the sheriff. The judge had not ordered for her release and he got pissed and sent some other policemen to take Paris back to jail.

In her case, it was the sheriff that actually released her so I believe its up to the sheriff in some way

Chernoff saying to judge if he wants to drag murray to prison... judge said "im not draggin anyone"
Wow did Chernoff really say that? He's pretty bold to talk like that to a judge. That's not respectful at all.

If Cm spoke maybe he wouldnt have nailed himself that much, ABC says

True! He should have spoke

Here goes the media with their negativeness pushing that he will not spend long in prison. They will not even let it sink in that Muarry got the max and that is what is important here.

Yes some woman said bye doctor and he blew her a kiss. It can't be a family member because the person used the word Dr--maybe one of his supporters.
probably one of his mental mistresses, u gotta be a lunatic to sleep with the dude.

They always appeal, but he will not win that either. I am remaining positive to the end!!!!!

Didn't we all say the documentary will come back to haunt him, and it certainly did. The judge and Walgren used his words to show how he lacked remorse and felt he did nothing wrong.

Yes I had forgotten that they always appeal. Will the appeal be in front of the same judge or a different one? If it's still Judge Pastor I'm not worried.

Yes I belive so.

Remember when Paris Hilton went to jail.. and she was like released a few days later by the sheriff. The judge had not ordered for her release and he got pissed and sent some other policemen to take Paris back to jail.

So I believe the sheriff can decide.

Ok.... i hope the sheriff will send him long to jail. When do we know that?

urgh prob another girlfriend or that woman who was paid to be outside supporting him and looks like a hooker who they dragged off sunset

Back