Murray sentencing hearing 29th November-/ UPDATE Judge Pastor Sentences MAXimum Penalty

Re: sentencing hearing 29th November

i guess murray doesnt get hair dye in prision. his roots are coming through

defence wants reciepts etc b4 submitting what they think about the 100 mill

I tuned out Chernoff as soon as he said Michael was a "drug seeker". He's not earning any brownie points for his client by still blaming the VICTIM. * roll eyes in disgust*

Last edited:

here we go with the sentence

chernoff really tried to get the judge feel sorry for conrat, I hope it didn't work out.

This is gonna be max. punishment the judge can give. Judge Pastor is really angry at Murray.

Isn't Judge Pastor wonderful?

Judge Pastor is brilliant.

ElusiveThe judge speech is powerful. Please let's post it up for future reading. His points about this not being a malpractice case, and not about any other doctor, or saying if it was not muarry it will be another--all I heard on this forum sadly, really sends a message.

At first i was scared when he called cm a human. But now he is doing great the judge. I wish all judge were like him.

he is speaking of lies, all the amount of propofol. The deception. He is great and speaking of angry

This is all sounding very positive. I think jusdge is going to give him the full 4 years (and would send him to state prison if he could)

Judge Pastor discounts the notion that any other medical doctor could have succumbed & might happen
to some other medical
because it is Michael Jackson.
Judege looks iinto the TOTALITY of CM misdeeds not just a violations of a few nights.
Those missteps NEGATE the positive he does for his previous patients.
Once again, judge Pastor does not look into isolation of this case but a pattern .
Props to judge Pastor! Judge is pissed at the secret recording of CM of Michael

I think Pastor is really quite angry about Murray.

Brilliant speech by the judge thus far!

I want to see every word of the Judge's speech in every newspaper tomorrow and I want to see it very prominently displayed.

I am glad he is addressing the recording.

Judge: I aksed myself alot, why this happend :(
The tape was Cm insurence polisy

HE IS GOOD

Throughout the trial, one piece of evidence that astounded the judge the most was the voice recording. Speaking pretty strongly about how much it violates the trust between Murray and Michael.

wow insurance policy. the phone recording was that. has the judge been reading our words. says what value the recording would have if murray got sacked by mj he would sell it

The tape recording horrific violation of trust, failure of character. VERY powerful speech by the judge!!

We need all this in every news paper:

Judge: All the healthcare people, we need to trust them.. The make sacryfises to keep us well

murray looks like he wants to punch the judge

Great speech by this Judge so far he is also telling the media and certain "friends" like Q that the whole other doctors would have done this too if Murray wasn't involved is B.S!

Now he is addressing the documentary.

Back