Murray Trial - 28 September - Day 2 - Discussion Thread

i dont know. i didnt really follow the trial cause i was too young.
but all in all i think the media isnt helpful at the moment to do good things for his legacy.

03-05 was ten times worse than this interms of the allegations and the damage

the fans and supporters for Justice for Michael was outside gathered chanting loud and proud Justice for MJ/Michael I was proud of them. They also had signs that said Michael Jackson is not on trial note to the medias..

:heart:
souldreamer7

just started . delayed sound on the mjjc stream. its working now

Here we go with another day. Can't wait to watch the defense make a total tit of themselves.

asking pauls role with mj on the dangerous and history tour . as normal the question leads no where

bringing klien up again.loads of objetions substained

None of this is relevant for crying out loud. Ask some proper questions or GTFO! Excuse my language.

I thought they are not suppose to bring up Klein. I don't think he will be a witness will he?

Klein, Klein, Klein, Klein :coffee:
I know that the prosecution are not thick.So they are bringing up Klein to distract and confuse the jury.Classic trick used by lawyers to get criminals they are defending off scott free.Klein has nothing to do with the day MJ died.

why does that idiot keep saying michael jackson. we know who u are talking about

chernoff trying to say 5 mill was worth it cause of all his practises asking paul are u aware of all the practises he has what sort of dr he is

trying to bring up the AEG lawsuit objections substained. lawyers approch the bench

seal is back up on the screen same for everyone else?

I've actually laughed at this defense more times than I have a Lee Evans Stand Up Gig. That's quite a lot of laughing.

lawsuit questions being asked. more objections substained chernoff is trying to ask paul if knows about the allegations and being sued by katherine

cross over . re direct starting chernoff got no where with the laswuit other than putting it out there

I don't think there is anything wrong with bringing your attorney if you have one. This guy is getting objected a lot. Why not ask what you know you can ask?

that is odd because in the casey anthoney case when the lawyers had a side bar with the judge...they kept the camera on the courtroom. Guess this judge wants it done differently

ouch. go pros pros. asked paul if they knew that murray was giving mj diprivan each night when they met at the meeting in june. cause paul thought he was caring towards mj

Back