Murray Trial - 28 September - Day 2 - Discussion Thread

It mostly has to do with the fact that Thoma wasn't in Michael's life during his last days and most of his suppose involvement is hearsay. The only thing he could really testify to is the AEG contract and contract dates and the DA already had a witness to go over such details.

Yeah but he was there at the press conference and imo, that is enough.He knows stuff , is one of the most shady dangerous people in mj's life in my view and i just hoped and prayed he would face the music on some level...alas

Yeah but he was there at the press conference and imo, that is enough.He knows stuff , is one of the most shady dangerous people in mj's life in my view and i just hoped and prayed he would face the music on some level...alas

How was he dangerous exactly? He perhaps stole money and messed up the concert dates and the auction, but I would hardly called that dangerous. Michael also rejected him quickly after he screwed up, so Michael didn't fear him as some fan tends to suggest.

I also failed to see what the press conference have to do with this case. The only thing he would really know is the detail of Michael's AEG contract and the DA already had a witness to discuss that. Two of the three living lawyers who actually read the contract for Michael would be better choices than Thoma. Really, he would only come into play for the AEG lawsuit.

To me it feels like everyone is STILL lying!!! I don't know why but I just have a feeling :(

Apparently, Michael would record demo's on his iPhone. He was doing an up-tempo song on it, and Murray saw Michael do it, and that's where he got the idea. Is this true? I thought Michael had a Blackberry?

First I've hear of this.

Oh ok , So he didn't have to take the exam.Interesting.Can you please tell me why he didn't want to rely on California lawyer?..

To me he is a mixture of devious and cunning as you say coupled with the ever present feeling of him just loosing his cool , over reacting with his line of questioning and generally adopting a very specific way of ' performing' ( slow, methodical ' May I have a moment judge', impatient) that has had many objections and sustainments..But he is still keeping to his own pace for now but not always seeming to ask the best questions

I haven't researched anything about Chernoff's professional background but as a poster mentoned earlier, Chernoff did take the California bar exam and passed, therefore, he didn't need to rely on a Caliornia lawyer. If I am wrong please correct me. Thanks. :ph34r:

I just listen to the audio tape through CNN what they defense plays. That audio's fake, it dosen't sound like Michael at all.

I just listen to the audio tape through CNN what they defense plays. That audio's fake, it dosen't sound like Michael at all.
I personally don't believe that the Prosecution would damage their case by playing a fake audio. What would be the point?

^^
The tape was actually played by prosecution, not the defense.

I personally don't believe that the Prosecution would damage their case by playing a fake audio. What would be the point?

They also took it from Murray's cell phone. Why would he put a fake audio of Michael and keep it for months and then try to erase it, forcing the DA to do backlog?

I thought it was the defense. Boy was I wrong?

Does anyone know what kind of activity was found on Murray's phone on the days leading up to the 25th. What I mean is, do his phone records show similar patterns on other mornings as on the 25th? I would think if he had been giving Michael propofol nightly for 2 months (Which I personally don't believe) that there would be some patterns say with phone calls in the middle of the night or early morning, or maybe to see if it was common for him to make so many phone calls while he should have been attending to Michael.

I think the defense is trying to confuse the witness and jury. Even if his questions get objected, the jury still hears them. I just hope they can see through his tactics and the BS. I feel confident that Michael will get the justice he deserves. It's hard to watch this trial and I do cry when watching, but we have to think he is no longer being hurt by these people and he can now be at peace from this world. Though he was taken to soon, his impact will live on in his music, words, charities and most importantly his children.

I hope the jury are normal and smart people and are able to see the defense's bs just like we are able to see it...

Michael Amir Williams called Faheem and said MJ wanted him to call her.

Thank you. According to Cherilyn Lee, she could hear Michael frantically describing his

symptoms in the background. If Faheem said not be around MJ while making that phone

call, either Cherilyn is wrong about the voice she could hear, or one of them is not

being honest.

How was he dangerous exactly? He perhaps stole money and messed up the concert dates and the auction, but I would hardly called that dangerous. Michael also rejected him quickly after he screwed up, so Michael didn't fear him as some fan tends to suggest.

It's not only fans who say MJ to have been afraid of Tohme but also June Gatlin.

It's not only fans who say MJ to have been afraid of Tohme but also June Gatlin.

Who is June Gatlin? She shows one edit audio and that's suppose to be proof. If Michael was so afraid of this guy, how did he fire him? By your logic, he should had been in Michael's life until he died.

Also, what does it matter if person thinks he's dangerous without any evident of real malice? No fan or other person have given me any particular reason why Thomas is dangerous. All I hear is feelings or 'she said, he said' with no kind of actually proof. There is a line between being a thief/liar and someone some are trying to say is guilty of murder and conspiracy.

Who is June Gatlin? She shows one edit audio and that's suppose to be proof. If Michael was so afraid of this guy, how did he fire him? By your logic, he should had been in Michael's life until he died.

Also, what does it matter if person thinks he's dangerous without any evident of real malice? No fan or other person have given me any particular reason why Thomas is dangerous. All I hear is feelings or 'she said, he said' with no kind of actually proof. There is a line between being a thief/liar and someone some are trying to say is guilty of murder and conspiracy.

Look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMmPeb_jWaI&feature=related

Last edited:
Do we know if Murray will be put on the stand at some point?

I have a feeling he wont and with the the way his defense is going i reckon murray will be too scared to take the stand

I would love to see it.... It would be a bad time for him. But would it be possible?

Im not saying that it would be bad timing per say but i reckon murray will be way too scared to take the stand

Off-topic, but I'd just like to say how MUCH I commend MJJC, for exemplary efforts in coverage of the trial. It's extremely well organized, and the inclusion of foreign languages, is just over-the-top excellence. And also, the support threads and forums. This is truly a model of how to be supportive, and THANK YOU, for your efforts.

carry on. . .

Yeah maybe.

i was thibking about the jug of urine murray claimed he emptied.which he didnt as it was still on the nighstand. murray claimed he hadnt given diprivan on the 2 previous nights yet the urine had diprivan in it. so that urine was from the 25th.did murray claim the only
dip he gave was the amount at 10.40? yet the jug was full

I've been thinking more about this too. Why was he even collecting urine from Michael through the night if Michael was a wake all night? He could just get up and go to the bathroom... it just doesn't make sense.

Does anybody know any link to Michael Amir's full testimony?

Thank you.

----

Ignore. I've found it.

Last edited:
Off-topic, but I'd just like to say how MUCH I commend MJJC, for exemplary efforts in coverage of the trial. It's extremely well organized, and the inclusion of foreign languages, is just over-the-top excellence. And also, the support threads and forums. This is truly a model of how to be supportive, and THANK YOU, for your efforts.

carry on. . .

I agree, and before we carry on, I'd also like to say that it certainly unites the fans, something we needed for a long, long time....It shows great support and love....So here's to MJJC and all the wonderful fans :)

Back