Murray Trial - 28 September - Day 2 - Discussion Thread

Murray's defence lawyer is genuinely one of the worst lawyers I've ever seen!

paul says 5 mill is way to high for a dr to be paid

re cross. chernoff saying 5 bill would be to much? arugmentative. chernoff upset over the 5 mill

Is it just me or does Gongaware look nervous, unsure and not bothered??

paul off the stand. my problem with that is yet again klien gets brought up and chernoff asking paul if mj being on drugs was something he was looking out for

I know this has been said several times, but the defense is laughably terrible. I literally have never seen such useless cross examinations...

she drafted the contract...contract for services, Between Murray and Michael....her client was AEG Live

kathy is a lawyer drafted the contract between mj and murray for services she works for AEG

started drafting the contract in may/june. then the contract was sent to AEG for review. and asked it be sent to murray. murray called kathy to discuss the contract several times also email.

june 15th first contract was sent to AEG

murrays contract didnt start until everyone has signed it. but retospectivly it went back to may 1st. so he would get paid from may 1st onwards.

What are they trying to show here? I notice Murray keeps rolling his eyes at these people.

murray claims mj was gonna keep paying him through the breaks in the shows ie october through to january. murray wanted paying for those months. she asked him have u talked to mike about this murray claims mj said yes thats fine

murray wanted his start dates changed to may 1st asked her to change it in the contract

murray kept calling her several times to keep changing the contract.

june 18th phonecall. murray wanted contract changed 4-5 changes he wanted his name taken off the contract and his company name instead. she said i need your name on it aswell.

second change the nurse for london. a medical assistant instead. he may want to hire a dr and not a nurse (imo he wanted a dr to help give the diprivan) he said incase he was tired etc.

if murray got sacked or tour cancelled murray wanted provision that if he got sacked after the 15th of the month he wouldnt have to pay it back ie the money from the first part of the month.

she said it was alot of money murray said im leaving 4 practises blah blah. thats why i want the extra payment ie what i said above about keeping the monthly pay

discussion of medical equipment murray wanted. she asked him why he needed it. resus equipment. she said why u want it? she wanted to know why do u need a machine. murrays reason was cause of how old mj was and strenious activity that if something went wrong i need the machine .she said isnt there one at the 02. he was like i dont want to take achance it not being there.

2-3 times murray told her mj was perfectly healthy excellent condition etc etc

Last edited:
kathy dury next witness. dunno who she is
She's the one who draft the contract to be handed to Mr Wooly.
Being grilled for drafting the contract WITHOUT a date which was supposed to be May 1st 2009. Just Supposed to be Sept 2009, next draft says tilll Mar 6th 2010. 2nd leg of TII.
Supposed to have MJ's approval if he objected to S150,000 or anything in the contract. Change to the company name.

Last edited:
Murray wanted that contract rewritten to reflect services started on May 1st.....that tape that shows Michael slurring words was supposedly made on May 10th...

Where can i watch it ? when i get home? i live in tx so right now its 11:28 Am so please help im so need to watch this case! thanks Love Brianna ~ MJ !~

Murray has been rolling his eyes a lot since the testimonies started.

Murray wouldn't see 5 mill in10 years of his practice normally. He wanted to milk MJ.

The fate of AEG lawsuit hinges on this case. So far , much has been said and unravelling as it played out.
This witness is GOOD! she said Murray didn't need a CPR machine!

Back