Murray Trial- Day 15 -October 21st

yeah i agree.fleek was abit shakey and rogers was abit week imo but all the others have been very strong. its not like with mez were alot said he won the case b4 the defence even started cause of his excellent cross

Kind of funny on some hate on Roger while almost everyone else called him very strong and he knew what he was talking about. He never backed down from his original position and he humor the defense by answering all their what ifs.

mccartneyAP Anthony McCartney
Getting a late start - attorneys are in chambers with the judge. No idea yet what's being discussed. #murraytrial

It's very late starting isn't it? I still don't know how long I will feel able to watch it.

Murray is supposedly praying for the prosecutors, someone make the judge aware of Murray's blabbing mouth, is this attention whoring killer unable to grasp that a gag order has been put on this case?!

stipulation. tab handle on the diprivan bottle the hanging bit is what it is.thats the stipulation.

shaffer back on direct! guess they remembered something

says it doesn't mean anything if someone dies with their eyes open, says he closed his own father's eyes a week ago, someone dying with their eyes open doesn't indicate they died slow or fast.

toxic findings .he reviewed and 8 page finding done by the coroner . those results were on the pure drug not the matabolite?. yes they were says shaffer after he studied the findings. report of just loraz and just diprivan. no matabolites

spread sheets were given to the defence and shaffer offered to help them. if someone dies with their eyes open what does it mean? it doesnt mean anything interms of the passing and how they died

simulations done yesterday. could you rule out that mj was left alone and then he woke up and messed with the IV in the vien.no i cant rule that out. so that means murray left alone? yes thats correct. that was a possible senario in his report. the data tells u what happened. u cant tell who did it. if that happened is murray still a fault. yes he is because murray set a dangerous IV up and left mj. it doesnt change anything at all

cross by pee wee herman. already trying to act like hes stupid by asking shffer help him understand things. pharmo connetics being discussed thats the movement of drugs through the body. etc in all those circumstances theres doses in getting drugs into the body

if i take one pill u would get the concentration of that one pill and if i took another 5 mins later you would get a concentration from that.

the comp programes shaffer created help create the concentrations levels. talking about the means and ppl being different. chernoffs going to say mj was different doesnt mean its 100% imo. god its hard work listening to chernoff

brazil looks pissed off already. chernoff already confused on what co connectic is!

Chernoff saying Shafer putting the propofol bottle into the saline bag wasn't pharmakocenetics but investigation

says none of the iv lines were originals to what Murray used
says there is no evidence that Murray ever purchased such an iv line or a similar one asks if there is a particular reason why he showed that iv line to the jury.
shaffel

chernoffs saying you bought that IV line not murray! why did u buy that IV line? shaffer asked about the other IV line but it would have to be shipped weeks later. murray bought another IV line. makes no fecking difference what type it was chernoff! jeez hes grasping at straws

Chernoff says to Shaffer, "I didn't understand any of what you've said the last 2 days."

I bet that fills Murray with great confidence. :lol:

Yes I was thinking that, but he seems to be a bit condescending with Shaefer and rude in my opinion

Back