Murray Trial - September 27 - Day 1 - Discussion Thread

Gongaware just looks like he wants to get outta there and smoke a joint haha

Is anyone recording the stream for download later? I really want to see the coverage for myself but it's getting late now and I have to go to school tomorrow...

I think ivy and a few other people are recording the audio.

So judging by this schedule, Kenny remembered everything correctly. I don't understand what Chernoff was trying to do with his questioning.

Tell me please who is that gray man near Murray? His face is very familiar but i can't remeber his name

Murrays lawyer, Michael Flanagan... was also Britney Spears lawyer once.. and I think he won a case where a nurse was accused to have given a patient propofol whom died.

Rehearsal schedule JUNE 2009

rehears.png

Very manageable schedule

Totally goes against comments saying michael thought the schedule was going to kill him and it was too many shows..hmmm

Treated correctly, by a proper doctor who would have had the common sense to take him to a sleep clinic, Michael could have done those shows. Easy.

Once again Klein... he met MJ after he had been at Kleins and something felt off/wrong with MJ.. he slurred etc

Vici, JMIe thank you!

I remeber Randy Philips talked earlier about comfortable schedule and i was thinking at that time Michael really could do 50 shows. This list looks not as hard as the family was talking about

Murray said he had 4 clinics he had to close and lay-off ppl to come over to UK and needed $5 million/year... Paul said noway its gonna happen

Sometimes, I just feel like the "Evil Corporations" have just found a way to remove Michael Jackson from the "Matrix".

they brought up Klien but later made it clear that Murray was the personal doctor .

he had to close 4 clinics that why he deserved 5 millions !!! pathetic liar

Anyone know what time it ends today?

And does anyne know if recordings will be available?
Seems like those streams can be ripped?

offered him - after Mjs request - $150 000/month.. and when Murray found out MJ said it, Murray took the offer

murray said he needed equipments in London

Done for today. And what a day it was.. Now I'll have to try and get a few of hours of sleep before work. Good night everyone! xxx

Back