Murray's Arraignment - all threads merged

Re: Lights, Camera, Murray!! [ Live Stream links ] Merged.

Officially charged with one count of Involuntary Manslaughter. No stacked charges whatsoever.

I thought he hadn't arrived yet..

I don't know what stacked charges means..?

this is absolutely disgusting.....

I feel so sick right now. This all starts to remind me of 2005 so much. All those cameras in front of that court house, all so hungry for some scandal to report..so sad.:no:

I know im having those flashbacks too :(

I thought he hadn't arrived yet..

I don't know what stacked charges means..?

the DA made the announcement ....Murray has not got there yet....stacked charges are the the for the meds...and all the other stuff that we know Murray did..

Wendy Duran's conversation with JOE JACKSON.Share

Wendy Duran
I just got off the phone with Joe Jackson and he wanted me to let fans know about a few things. He and Majestik are currently on their way to LA from Vegas. Joe has heard about the protests planned for tomorrow and appreciates the fans feeling that they are Michael’s voice now that he is unable to fight for himself. He also wants to stand behind the statement made online by a fan that you are a reflection of Michael and you must represent him as he would represent himself, peacefully, respectfully, gracefully, and above all else with love. There is no room for hatred and violence. While we may not be as quick to forgive as Michael was, we must still conduct ourselves with the grace and dignity he deserves. Please remember this tomorrow in your protest. Michael WILL get justice, just as we knew he would in his trial. Please remember that your actions will also sway public opinion and that justice can come sooner rather than later depending on the face the fans show the world. The world can see hurt, pain, and outrage, but not the anger. All we want is justice, nothing more nothing less. This man should be treated as anyone else would in this situation. Showing your support and love for him in such a big way will not go unnoticed. We all appreciate your unwavering support. Majestik Magnificent plans to attend the protests to show support and appreciation to the fans for all their love.
... See More... See More
Also, there has been an exhibition planned that will display many of Michael’s personal items. Joe wants to inform fans that those items were STOLEN from Michael’s estate after his passing. Michael nor the family ever intended for those things to be taken. Michael’s personal possessions should belong to his children and the estate, not some company wishing to exploit them. Many people played questionable roles in Michael’s final months. It is believed that one of those people, Dr. Tohme Tohme, took those items illegally. There are recorded phone conversations of Michael saying he was afraid of this man while he was employing him. Michael was unaware of several of the dealings this man was making. And, now, Randy Phillips, head of AEG is involved in this mess, which takes Michael’s money away from his children. While John Branca is an executor of the will, this is a service he is paid for as an attorney, but currently he and John McClain are trying to get a stake in all the revenues generated since Michael’s passing for transactions that they approved. They are already paid to do the job they should not receive any part of the money those deals generated that used Michael’s name, face, and artistic work. They are taking the money from his children, and Joe believes they will take it all from them if they are allowed to have their way. It is important that people know the truth and we all know that the media cannot be trusted to share honestly.

Joe asked that fans tell other fans via fan clubs, chat rooms, and message boards, so that the truth can be known by all.

Thank you and God Bless you all!

Dr. Conrad Robert Murray, 56 (dob 2-19-1953) was charged in case No. SA 073164, filed at the Airport Branch of Los Angeles Superior Court. The count alleged that Murray " did unlawfully, and without malice, kill Michael Joseph Jackson... in the commission of an unlawful act, not amounting to a felony; and in the commission of a lawful act which might have produced death, in an unlawful manner, and without due caution and circumspection."

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0208_conrad_murra_WM_TMZ_01.pdf

5 mins until the jackson family arrives...

the jacksons are arriving

Wendy Duran
I just got off the phone with Joe Jackson and he wanted me to let fans know about a few things. He and Majestik are currently on their way to LA from Vegas. Joe has heard about the protests planned for tomorrow and appreciates the fans feeling that they are Michael’s voice now that he is unable to fight for himself. He also wants to stand behind the statement made online by a fan that you are a reflection of Michael and you must represent him as he would represent himself, peacefully, respectfully, gracefully, and above all else with love. There is no room for hatred and violence. While we may not be as quick to forgive as Michael was, we must still conduct ourselves with the grace and dignity he deserves. Please remember this tomorrow in your protest. Michael WILL get justice, just as we knew he would in his trial. Please remember that your actions will also sway public opinion and that justice can come sooner rather than later depending on the face the fans show the world. The world can see hurt, pain, and outrage, but not the anger. All we want is justice, nothing more nothing less. This man should be treated as anyone else would in this situation. Showing your support and love for him in such a big way will not go unnoticed. We all appreciate your unwavering support. Majestik Magnificent plans to attend the protests to show support and appreciation to the fans for all their love.
... See More... See More
Also, there has been an exhibition planned that will display many of Michael’s personal items. Joe wants to inform fans that those items were STOLEN from Michael’s estate after his passing. Michael nor the family ever intended for those things to be taken. Michael’s personal possessions should belong to his children and the estate, not some company wishing to exploit them. Many people played questionable roles in Michael’s final months. It is believed that one of those people, Dr. Tohme Tohme, took those items illegally. There are recorded phone conversations of Michael saying he was afraid of this man while he was employing him. Michael was unaware of several of the dealings this man was making. And, now, Randy Phillips, head of AEG is involved in this mess, which takes Michael’s money away from his children. While John Branca is an executor of the will, this is a service he is paid for as an attorney, but currently he and John McClain are trying to get a stake in all the revenues generated since Michael’s passing for transactions that they approved. They are already paid to do the job they should not receive any part of the money those deals generated that used Michael’s name, face, and artistic work. They are taking the money from his children, and Joe believes they will take it all from them if they are allowed to have their way. It is important that people know the truth and we all know that the media cannot be trusted to share honestly.

Joe asked that fans tell other fans via fan clubs, chat rooms, and message boards, so that the truth can be known by all.

Thank you for this.

''He also wants to stand behind the statement made online by a fan that you are a reflection of Michael and you must represent him as he would represent himself'' - I've said this before, as have others, it is true. Media look here and we are representing Michael.

Dr. Conrad Robert Murray, 56 (dob 2-19-1953) was charged in case No. SA 073164, filed at the Airport Branch of Los Angeles Superior Court. The count alleged that Murray " did unlawfully, and without malice, kill Michael Joseph Jackson... in the commission of an unlawful act, not amounting to a felony; and in the commission of a lawful act which might have produced death, in an unlawful manner, and without due caution and circumspection."

what does it mean??? i don't understand. is this involaterily manslaughter like we expected??

Murray won't get shit for what hes done.

Man, I love America. =|

The family are arriving. :cry:

Wendy Duran
... See More... See More

Mr. Joe Jackson is scheduled to be on Larry King Live tonight at 9.00Pm Est. It would be interesting to hear more of what he has to say.

i wanna cry...

The whole family is there...

Oh god poor Katherine... No mother should bury a child...

I can't believe this is happening to us all.

Good to see many of the Jackson family there.

So when does Murray arrive? Or is he already in there? :mello:

Katharine not there? ..I didnt see her

:cry:

what does it mean??? i don't understand. is this involaterily manslaughter like we expected??

It means that Murray has been charged with Involuntary Manslaughter and that he can maximum get 4 years of jail time. If he plea bargain, he can get off completely without jail time or he will serve about a 6 months to a year. If he is convicted he will serve (with Good Behavior) 50% of his sentence (which will be 24 months).

It also means that he did not try to kill Michael.

I'm surprised that there are no stacked charges - meaning other charges that could make the Involuntary Manslaughter charge stronger. I'm disappointed, shocked and just really upset right now.

I saw Katherine, she is there

It means that Murray has been charged with Involuntary Manslaughter and that he can maximum get 4 years of jail time. If he plea bargain, he can get off completely without jail time or he will serve about a 6 months to a year. If he is convicted he will serve (with Good Behavior) 50% of his sentence (which will be 24 months).

It also means that he did not try to kill Michael.

I'm surprised that there are no stacked charges - meaning other charges that could make the Involuntary Manslaughter charge stronger. I'm disappointed, shocked and just really upset right now.

God this is awful, though I felt it would be like that :cry:

I saw all the family and it looked like Grace too.

I don't see anything on that tmz link except cops.

Don't really want to watch to be honest, feel sick.

Back