Murray's Arraignment - all threads merged

Re: Lights, Camera, Murray!! [ Live Stream links ] Merged.

"I'm tired of injustice.." :cry:

Karen Faye Kissinger on FB:
How can it be...that Murray can get this special treatment? How can Joseph and Katherine face him without his hands bound

:cry:

True. He killed their son and they have to watch him having this VIP treatment.

Nobody's showing the fans not even the mainstream news chanels. All they are saying is that the fans are on the otherside of the courthouse. MSNBC managed to trash the fans though. One of their reporters (paraphrasing) insinuated that security was tight coz MJ fans are crazy and murruy has to be protected from them.

Can anyone provide a live stream?

I hear it too, this is all so weird :worried:

tmz.com

PLeas let him come out with handcuffsss

Michael Jackson Coroner's Report
Posted Feb 8th 2010 3:15PM by TMZ Staff
TMZ has just obtained a copy of the full L.A. County Coroner's report in the death of Michael Jackson -- which until now was under seal. The conclusion is clear ... Propofol killed the singer.

According to the report, the manner of death is homicide and the conclusion is based on the following 4 items:

1. Circumstances indicate the Propofol and the benzodiazepines were administered by another.

2. Propofol was administered in a non-hospital setting without any appropriate medical indication.

3. The standard of care for administering Propofol was not met. Recommended equipment for patient monitoring, precision dosing and resuscitation was not present.

4. The circumstances do not support self-administration of Propofol.

The Coroner's report was under wraps until the criminal complaint was filed and it will be a centerpiece in the prosecution of Dr. Conrad Murray on charges of involuntary manslaughter.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/08/micha...cide-dr-conrad-murray/#comments#ixzz0eyhFdYSL

Joe Jackson when asked ...why are you here???....Joe said...because that is my son...:cry:

Karen Faye Kissinger on FB: Murray about to arrive

I still just don't understand why it's one charge....

I understand they didn't charge him with murder because they don't have proof of 'intent to kill', but what about the opposite?...what if you have proof that he had the chance to save him, he was able to save his life, but just...didn't. (The idea is the same as 'lying by omission') What's that? What category does it fall under? Does it not also count as murder? I mean, that's the very definition of second degree murder, right? I get that they didn't want to charge him with something so high that it would be hard to prove, but I would think - when faced with the facts - it would be quite easy to prove. I mean, that's *exactly* what it was...
I just don't understand.

Where is the sniper assassin when you need one..?...

I am so sad right now. That bastard killed Michael. Michael is never coming back. The pain dr.death has caused is unfanthomable.

I still just don't understand why it's one charge....

I understand they didn't charge him with murder because they don't have proof of 'intent to kill', but what about the opposite?...what if you have proof that he had the chance to save him, he was able to save his life, but just...didn't. (The idea is the same as 'lying by omission') What's that? What category does it fall under? Does it not also count as murder? I mean, that's the very definition of second degree murder, right? I get that they didn't want to charge him with something so high that it would be hard to prove, but I would think - when faced with the facts - it would be quite easy to prove. I mean, that's *exactly* what it was...
I just don't understand.

I feel this way. I really thought they'd surprise us with Murder 2. I'm so angry.

i dont think i can take it if i see him

Coroner's report..helicopter...I think I'm gonna puke...

I can't stand hearing people laughing over there :cry:

Those reports are laughing there, having fun on TMZ live stream. What a nice job! I feel sick from this circus.

Those reports are laughing there, having fun on TMZ live stream. What a nice job! I feel sick from this circus.

I know, I can't stand hearing them laugh. I'm so sad right now. This is just wrong on so many levels. :no:

:puke:

Back