My first post

I Think I Wanna Rock

Proud Member
Hi Everyone

As you already know this is my first post :). I Thought i would share with you a little about myself and how MJ came into my life. I will try not to go on for too long.

Prior to 25th June 2009 i was not into music. I was 17 years old and the only thing that i really enjoyed was Football (Soccer). I Didn't know anything that was happening in music (and never had), didn't have a favourite artist or favourite songs. This partly due to the fact that what i heard on the radio was usually garbage. I Would never ever switch the Music stations on because of the reasons above. I have two brothers and all my life they have been the only friends i have known as i never was allowed to leave the house and play or make friends except when at School. I can remember the events of that sad June day and the days that followed like they were last week. Well as it goes My Brother (who i do pretty much everything with) went on a College trip to Berlin on the Saturday leaving me bored for a week. All of Friday i was hearing and seeing Michaels Music in spits and spurts and loving was i was hearing and seeing. When My brother left, i felt bored and did what i would never have done had he been here, switched on the music channels. It was Michael day on every station. I Was gripped from that moment on. Every single Song and every video was just incredible. Just seeing MJ Made me so happy inside. His Smile was the most wonderful Smile i had ever seen. His voice the most angelic voice i ever heard. I could not switch of those channels for the rest of the weekend (And havn't been able to stop watching MJ For over 3 years now). Whether i was in the living room or upstairs i wanted to watch Michael and when ever the TV Was taken, my laptop exposed me to a whole world of Michael Magic. After my Family, Michael is pretty much my life now and will be 'til the day i die. Needless to say I bought any and everything MJ and watched God Knows how many Youtube videos of Michaels interviews etc. My Room is covered with MJ Posters and Pictures. I Say goodnight to Him when i go to sleep. He's my everything.

As i am sure many of you on here can relate to, the list of simalarites between me and MJ are so huge in terms of our likes and also our personality. I Find myself agreeing with eveything Michael said and felt about the World. One thing i do disagree strongly with MJ on though is when he says "I am no angel" . How wrong could you be Michael, you are most certainly an angel, the sweetest and most kind human being every to walk the earth. On top of being the greatest Singer, Dancer and song writer the world has ever known. While i also see you as the most Intelligent yet Caring Spirit ever to grace us.

The reason i have only just joined this forum now is because i have never thought of sharing my MJ expeirances to anyone outside my family before. What brought me to this forum was the upcoming Fan event on Sunday which i hope to be attending.

Thankyou

This makes my :heart: shine.

Thanks for your beautiful story and for your 'special' username here I'm sure you wanna :punk:
This is the PURFECT place to do some MICHAELING :tease:

Thankyou Daryll. The fact that i made your heart shine just made my heart shine :). trust me i'll be Michaeling all over this forum, heehee

Hello.

Thanks for sharing your story. :give_flowers:

I hope you like it here!

:welcome_sign:Hello There Welcome :ciao:nice to meet you xxx cool username BTW xxxmy names Lis im sending you lots of Hugs :huggy:

Michael for sure is someone very special,that has the ability of touching people in a way not many can.
Welcome home.In this forum,you will find a MJ family.
Keep Michaeling.HUGS

Whatever happened to my lengthy post? omg..This is weird. But anyway, Welcome again and glad you're enjoying the site.

Last edited:
It was lovely talking to you too Lis, hope to talk to you again soon. MjsLovelyOne88 thankyou for the welcome i feel so at home here

I just joined this forum. .it's good i found your post and read your story , seems to be quite interesting!

Thank you to share your beautiful story with us. Im practically new in the community and I want to post something, but I dont know what I have to do. someone can help me?

Hi to all...I'm a new member in the community and I would like to say that I'm very happy about it. I'm Michael's fan the last three years. He came at my life and he changed it completely. I'm very proud of him and I adore him first of all like a person...he is my oxygen and my inspiration. Nice to meet you all guys and congratulations for this beautiful community. L.O.V.E

Hi there, am also new to the forum :) . Many thx for sharing your beautiful story. Please post more soon .

Back