My New Michael Jackson Collections Three

rockstar

Proud Member
Hi everybody

i had the greatest day yesterday out with my mom and my 2 auntes we want to mall call Cambridge Centre there store call rockbandpicks and stuff i got some cool stuff and the person who work there she say there'll be more new stuff

here is my new 2012 MJ Collections

NewMJStuffs001.jpg

NewMJStuffs002.jpg

NewMJStuffs003.jpg

NewMJStuffs004.jpg

NewMJStuffs005.jpg

NewMJStuffs007.jpg

NewMJStuffs09.jpg

NewMJStuffs010.jpg

NewMJStuffs011.jpg

Awesome Rockstar - love all your collection - you are so loved -
So many here just wish their mom would buy so many MJ things
for them as your mom does for you. Tell her she's the greatest :wub:

My only question is - where in the heck do you have room for all your Michael things :lol:

Omg I want those picks!!!!!!!!!! Where??

hi CapnG

is store call where i live in canada ont call RockBandPicks.com is store for all different kind of Lagacy singers and bands

there is website but it doesn't work

you maybe can go online like ebuy or amazon

thanks you love my earings

L.O.V.E. those MJ items rockstar. Especially that Thriller one. That reminds me of my black MJ Thriller t-shirt that I have. Though I don't like seeing the year 2009 on the newer MJ items. It should be forever or eternity. Seeing these MJ items just makes me wish I could go back and start collecting MJ items again. And I already have a huge MJ collection as it is. I have been collecting MJ items on and off for the past 22 years. But because of my depression over him I had really lost interest in doing that.:sad: But I do have plains of making a MJ quilt for myself.

Awesome Rockstar - love all your collection - you are so loved -
So many here just wish their mom would buy so many MJ things
for them as your mom does for you. Tell her she's the greatest :wub:

My only question is - where in the heck do you have room for all your Michael things :lol:

thank you qbee

yes i'll tell my mom that :)

will, i have Leather Storage Ottoman and three clear boxs storages

L.O.V.E. those MJ items rockstar. Especially that Thriller one. That reminds me of my black MJ Thriller t-shirt that I have. Though I don't like seeing the year 2009 on the newer MJ items. It should be forever or eternity. Seeing these MJ items just makes me wish I could go back and start collecting MJ items again. And I already have a huge MJ collection as it is. I have been collecting MJ items on and off for the past 22 years. But because of my depression over him I had really lost interest in doing that.:sad: But I do have plains of making a MJ quilt for myself.

ooh my dear MJsBollywoodGirl7 :flowers: don't feel like if you keep feeling like that you'll never feel happy like you did before and you'll everybody around feel more upset and make yourself sick and hopeless no what i feel like that too but my dear you just have keep the faith keep on move on just like that Jacksons family o.k

my mother was just talking about MJ blanket today she was thinking about for my bday in june :)

WOW, Rockstar :ciao:
You indeed have a COOL mum buying you all these MJ stuff :wub: So awesome they still have stuff and thanks for posting :better:

ooh my dear MJsBollywoodGirl7 :flowers: don't feel like if you keep feeling like that you'll never feel happy like you did before and you'll everybody around feel more upset and make yourself sick and hopeless no what i feel like that too but my dear you just have keep the faith keep on move on just like that Jacksons family o.k

my mother was just talking about MJ blanket today she was thinking about for my bday in june :)

I haven't felt a single ounce of happiness since before 6:30 pm on that horrible June date. At 6:30 pm was when I had heard the worst news in my entire life. I have since then forgotten what it is like to be happy. And I really don't like hearing or seeing that word anymore. Being constantly miserable and nasty is my new happiness now. My mother could really careless about my depression. The same goes for anyone else in my MJ hating family. If my mother really did care she would have gotten some kind of help for me by now. My mother's way of helping me. Is by always picking fights with me. And I am just so very sick and tired of always fighting with her. Because she just doesn't care at all. Which doesn't surprise me at all about that MJ hater. Just 2 days after it had happen my mother came in to my room uninvited. I was spending that entire Saturday in bed. Just trying so very hard to forget what had happen to him. And then she comes in to my room and just totally made fun of what had happen to Michael to me. When I was trying to forget. She didn't care at all about how much I was still hurting. And several times she had totally defended what Dr. Death did to me. She doesn't see what Dr. Death did that big of a deal. So I really don't care if I make myself sick or not anymore. And when I think back to when we still had him. I very rarely gotten sick. Now I am like sick on and off almost all of the time now. It was January of last year when I had gotten the flu for the first time ever. Something that would have never had happen if we still had Michael.:sad: :boohoo: I just hope you have a better birthday than the ones I had in the past 2 years. My birthday is in early January. And ever since what had happen to Michael I had have nothing but horrible birthdays. Because I have been unable to celebrate them like I used to. Which was spending the entire day watching and listening to Michael. And spend the entire day happily thinking about what he could be doing on my birthday. Especially with his children. I still find it hard to believe that my 29th birthday was the last true happy birthday I was ever going to have.:sad: :boohoo: And ever since my 30th birthday. Birthdays means nothing to me anymore. And I had since stopped celebrating them.:sad:

I haven't felt a single ounce of happiness since before 6:30 pm on that horrible June date. At 6:30 pm was when I had heard the worst news in my entire life. I have since then forgotten what it is like to be happy. And I really don't like hearing or seeing that word anymore. Being constantly miserable and nasty is my new happiness now. My mother could really careless about my depression. The same goes for anyone else in my MJ hating family. If my mother really did care she would have gotten some kind of help for me by now. My mother's way of helping me. Is by always picking fights with me. And I am just so very sick and tired of always fighting with her. Because she just doesn't care at all. Which doesn't surprise me at all about that MJ hater. Just 2 days after it had happen my mother came in to my room uninvited. I was spending that entire Saturday in bed. Just trying so very hard to forget what had happen to him. And then she comes in to my room and just totally made fun of what had happen to Michael to me. When I was trying to forget. She didn't care at all about how much I was still hurting. And several times she had totally defended what Dr. Death did to me. She doesn't see what Dr. Death did that big of a deal. So I really don't care if I make myself sick or not anymore. And when I think back to when we still had him. I very rarely gotten sick. Now I am like sick on and off almost all of the time now. It was January of last year when I had gotten the flu for the first time ever. Something that would have never had happen if we still had Michael.:sad: :boohoo: I just hope you have a better birthday than the ones I had in the past 2 years. My birthday is in early January. And ever since what had happen to Michael I had have nothing but horrible birthdays. Because I have been unable to celebrate them like I used to. Which was spending the entire day watching and listening to Michael. And spend the entire day happily thinking about what he could be doing on my birthday. Especially with his children. I still find it hard to believe that my 29th birthday was the last true happy birthday I was ever going to have.:sad: :boohoo: And ever since my 30th birthday. Birthdays means nothing to me anymore. And I had since stopped celebrating them.:sad:

what i hate mr.dreath too what he did to are heao but in past years in fan life we did peace inside of us that we can't create it cause so upset and mad and angry and didn't make us feel happy or proud of it. But in life inside of us we need to move on to new past in life with love one still in are hearts but we need to move on and that's what you need to do if you don't you'll feel the blame on everybody but it's you need to move and just try to understand he is still with us as long as are hearts still working o.k

Wowww awesome MJ stuff Emilia! :wild::wild::wild: Ok, I'm jealous now... hihi :D
I haven't felt a single ounce of happiness since before 6:30 pm on that horrible June date. At 6:30 pm was when I had heard the worst news in my entire life. I have since then forgotten what it is like to be happy....
*Big hug* :group::huggy::heart: Take care sweetie :give_heart:
what i hate mr.dreath too what he did to are heao but in past years in fan life we did peace inside of us that we can't create it cause so upset and mad and angry and didn't make us feel happy or proud of it. But in life inside of us we need to move on to new past in life with love one still in are hearts but we need to move on and that's what you need to do if you don't you'll feel the blame on everybody but it's you need to move and just try to understand he is still with us as long as are hearts still working o.k
Beautiful words Emilia... Yeah indeed, as long as our hearts are still working... We will keep him in our hearts :heart:

Wowww awesome MJ stuff Emilia! :wild::wild::wild: Ok, I'm jealous now... hihi :D *Big hug* :group::huggy::heart: Take care sweetie :give_heart:Beautiful words Emilia... Yeah indeed, as long as our hearts are still working... We will keep him in our hearts :heart:

thanks Hocus i have heart of love for people who care so my words comes out as peom :)

I just love the BOLD text :heart: Thanks, Hun :better:

Indeed, Michael lives in our :heart: s NOW

i love those items! i need to start getting some small cute things like this again. *runs off to etsy*

thank you everybody :hug: :)

Ashtanga :yes: it is beauitful book cover inside has beauitfull pictures too :heart:

Back