My youtube account deleted because of google+

DJ_OXyGeNe_8

Proud Member
I accidently deleted google+ and also my youtube account blown away. I'll not use any google service again... I tried to recovery but couldnt. Also wrote to youtube help, but now I'm checking, account closed. That was the most stupid thing I've ever seen...

They are connecting too much things already, i know -.- :doh:

sry for your account.. but dont give up and dont stop sharing your new stuff ;)

I'm sure it can be recovered. See what they say in the email. You can't be the only one who have done this.

I accidently deleted google+ and also my youtube account blown away. I'll not use any google service again... I tried to recovery but couldnt. Also wrote to youtube help, but now I'm checking, account closed. That was the most stupid thing I've ever seen...

Wow, I was just on your channel last night, trying to download the megamix (hope you don't mind). Anyway, I couldn't do it - youtube is so f'ed up now. (I really love Why you wanna trip on me - it's brilliant, I'm listening to it now!)

I don't like the new comments system. It's integrated with Google Plus, which I don't use, but have one by default because all of google and youtube is tying itself together.

I hope they fix, because I don't have energy, time to upload these things again... It was open but I can't login, 2-3 hours later closed. I don't know what they will do.

A similar thing happened to me. I tried to connect to Google+, since you need it to comment now, and for some weird reason YT created a totally new account for me. On it, I was connected to Google+ and had the same YT username but all my playlists, favourites and subscriptions were gone. Luckily a box also came up letting me switch back...

Sill, hopefully you'll be able to get it back. This whole Google+ thing is a disaster imo and if you look at the official update video, it's filled with dislikes (and funnily enough the top comment is by a user named Michael Jackson).

Google Plus is evil. I can't post comments anymore, but I refuse to make a Google Plus account, so I just live with it. It's completely stupid. Google's just butt hurt that their social network failed, so they're resorting to forcing it on people. Anyway, I'm sorry you lost your account. I enjoy watching your videos. Maybe you could try uploading them to another site, like Dailymotion, at the very least as a backup. I was seriously considering doing that myself.

lol Dailymotion.

And I'm not sure if they are forcing google plus on people. It might just be the default for new people.
I think that they would present you with the option to stay with the usual youtube account or merge with google plus.
But aside from that fact, the comment section appears to now just be google plus, so maybe it's changed all together.

And I'm not sure if they are forcing google plus on people. It might just be the default for new people.
I think that they would present you with the option to stay with the usual youtube account or merge with google plus.
But aside from that fact, the comment section appears to now just be google plus, so maybe it's changed all together.

They are forcing Google+ on you if you want to comment on videos now. In fact, I saw a headline yesterday where the creator of Youtube apparently asked "why the f--- is Google+ is required for comments ?!". ...does that mean channel owners can't even reply to comments on their videos if they don't merge with Google+ ? If so, this is really really stupid. It does help clean up spam, but it's not exactly hard to make a Google+ account.

If you just want to have an account and post videos, then Google+ isn't required... but they still routinely pester you to merge your accounts, even if you decline to. "Ok, we'll ask you later!" gah.

Good luck with getting your account back btw !

Just a small number of people uses Google+, so why the hell it was incorporated in Youtube? It's total BS.

thank you for your email.

I looked up your YouTube account and it was closed because it's part of a Google Account that has been deleted. As a result, your YouTube channel information, account activity, videos, and other data have been removed.
Since YouTube is a Google service, you sign in to YouTube with your Google Account. When you close a Google Account, you consent to delete the data from all Google services like YouTube and Gmail.
If you didn't mean to delete your Google Account, you should attempt to restore it as soon as possible after deletion. Here’s how:

1. Go to the ...
  2. Select "I don't know my password," enter the account email address, and click the link to verify your identity on the following page.
  3. If the Google Account can be recovered, the YouTube account will be restored as well.

so it's gone... F.. you google.. My 4 years channel dead..

They're trying watch everyone.... They're trying learn everything about users. Familiy, friends... When I opened my youtube channel, there was no google+. go to hell google.

Last edited:
No no, I've my back up (all videos) I'll find a way, just wait :)

Last edited:
Thanks, if I need I'll :) I'll always keep my works in a 2nd hdd (youtube ones too)

DJ_OXyGeNe_8;3928060 said:
thank you for your email.

I looked up your YouTube account and it was closed because it's part of a Google Account that has been deleted. As a result, your YouTube channel information, account activity, videos, and other data have been removed.
Since YouTube is a Google service, you sign in to YouTube with your Google Account. When you close a Google Account, you consent to delete the data from all Google services like YouTube and Gmail.
If you didn't mean to delete your Google Account, you should attempt to restore it as soon as possible after deletion. Here’s how:

1. Go to the ...
  2. Select "I don't know my password," enter the account email address, and click the link to verify your identity on the following page.
  3. If the Google Account can be recovered, the YouTube account will be restored as well.

so it's gone... F.. you google.. My 4 years channel dead..

They're trying watch everyone.... They're trying learn everything about users. Familiy, friends... When I opened my youtube channel, there was no google+. go to hell google.

So wait, have you tried to do what they said ? (You sorta imply you have and that it didn't work, but it's not completely clear). If it's only been recently deleted so they should be able to un-delete it for you...

Guys I'm still writing to youtube help, we're talking for 3 days. I don't know but my account may be back. They're trying to underrstand I'm the owner of channel. If I can proove (looks I did) they will help me. So if you still my subscriber (old account) keep it :)

If my account comes back, I'll have 2 channels and will continue with old one (new one will stay open, it will be my backup account)

I don't know what will happen for now.

Guys I'm still writing to youtube help, we're talking for 3 days. I don't know but my account may be back. They're trying to underrstand I'm the owner of channel. If I can proove (looks I did) they will help me. So if you still my subscriber (old account) keep it :)

If my account comes back, I'll have 2 channels and will continue with old one (new one will stay open, it will be my backup account)

I don't know what will happen for now.

Hey at least that's something ! Good luck :)

A lot of people dislike the new youtube layout and are having problems with it, things which are a part of the Google+ update. I can't even log in, the page just refreshes to the log in page every time I push the "log-in" button at the top.

Glad to see you got your account back and everything worked out for you though.

I hate GOOGLE + Too! Urghhhh! Glad you have your youtube account back though, I still hate Google +

I just subscribed to your new channel and hope it sticks. I thought the only thing that was toast (Google-wise) was iGoogle? That was shut down November 1st. I use Google+, but not as much as I use Facebook.

Both channel online, but my default channel will be old one. I'll not use/understand google+ shit too.

Back