Name That Michael Jackson Song A-Z

^ :toofunny: omg... is it that long? :lmao: anyway how to hold back the heart attack? :scratch: :lmao: any ideas? :lmao:

:naughty:

Human Nature (is to have a heart attack :lmao:)

^ avoid thinking about some certain things, for example.. :shifty: I know it's hard for you... but you can do it.. :naughty: :lmao:

In The Closet :)shifty:)

^ :sleep: I can do it! I CANNNN....DOOO ITTTTTTTT :woohoo: omg..my heart :doh: :stars: :lmao:

Jam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :woohoo: (OMG :dropdead: :stars: :lmao:)

^ stop that! I'm only at page 69... :naughty: wait some more... :shifty:

Keep The Faith ..... Karina!!!! :lmao:

^ stop that! I'm only at page 69... :naughty: wait some more... :shifty:

Keep The Faith ..... Karina!!!! :lmao:

Did you finish? :lmao: cuz I suddenly fell asleep and I guess it helped me with forgeting about emotional things so I'm still living.. :wild: are you happy? :girl_happy: (I know you were counting on my death last night...but anyway... again... I need to disappoint you :lmao:)

Monster :naughty:

Did you finish? :lmao: cuz I suddenly fell asleep and I guess it helped me with forgeting about emotional things so I'm still living.. :wild: are you happy? :girl_happy: (I know you were counting on my death last night...but anyway... again... I need to disappoint you :lmao:)

So your heart is still ticking??? :eek: Ah shoot :glare:... after you stopped posting I thought it's to late, so I throw the instructions away... -_- :lmao:

Off The Wall

So your heart is still ticking??? :eek: Ah shoot :glare:... after you stopped posting I thought it's to late, so I throw the instructions away... -_- :lmao:
:shock: :shock: how could you do that? :cry: :shock: to your dear twin? your sister? wtffff :shock: I thought I can count on you...always...and you just betrayed my trust... weren't you concerned? :sleep: didn't you care? :sleep: you just threw the intruction away and you thought that the problem is also solved.... :sleep: how stupid you are? :wtf: I could die...don't you know?! :sleep:

Remember The Time (when my twin was a NORMAL PERSON not that monster like now :lmao:)

:shock: :shock: how could you do that? :cry: :shock: to your dear twin? your sister? wtffff :shock: I thought I can count on you...always...and you just betrayed my trust... weren't you concerned? :sleep: didn't you care? :sleep: you just threw the intruction away and you thought that the problem is also solved.... :sleep: how stupid you are? :wtf: I could die...don't you know?! :sleep:

Oh noooo!!! :coffee: Oh my god!!! :coffee: How could I do this?? :coffee: What's wrong me?? :coffee: I don't know what came over me!! :coffee: I wasn't thinking clearly! :coffee: Please Karina forgive me!! :coffee: I'm begging you!! :coffee: I'm on my knees!! :coffee: I'm begging you! :coffee: Please! :coffee: Please! :coffee: Please! :coffee: I can not live anymore knowing that I offended you in any kind of way!! :coffee: You must forgive me! :coffee: Otherwise my life has no point anymore! :coffee: What was I thinking?? :coffee: How could I be so stupid?? :coffee: Oh this tragedy!! :coffee: I can't anymore!! :coffee: I think I'm gonna faint! :coffee: Forgive me Karina!!! :coffee: Forgive me!! :coffee: Please!!! :coffee:
________

Xscape

Back