Ne-Yo & MJ worked on 6 songs - never recorded

Off The Wall is his weakest album, btw. Even Blood On The Dance Floor Album is better than OTW. Morphine, BOTDF, Ghosts > whole OTW album
really? Better than don't stop til you get.enough, rock with you , working day and night , off the wall, I can't help it ,. she's out of my life...

Michael's most iconic album is DANGEROUS. THIS album contain his 2 iconic songs! BLACK OR WHITE and HEAL THE WORLD. That's why, dude, you are totally wrong. Thriller is his most SUCCESFULL ALBUM. That's true. But it's not as iconic as Dangerous or Bad.... Thriller just had the best promotion, that's why he was sold in such big amount.... But even History is more iconic than Thriller) 'cause it has Earth Song and TDCAU. And yes, Invincible is more iconic than Thriller, because that is what Michael said) I'm just quoting his words) :cool:
Ok ......šŸ«£

But seriously, that's your opinion and I respect that šŸ˜Š MJ's catalogue of music is insane that's very much clear.

That's really a bummer. In 2010, before "Michael" came out, there were rumors that Michael recorded vocals for one of the songs without Ne-Yo knowing, i.e., he took one of the submitted songs and started working on it on his own, without Ne-Yo's input. As was the case with Dr. Freeze (APWNN) and Teddy Riley (BOTDF) who submitted song ideas over the years, only for Michael to finish them on his own.

I guess it's not very likely to be true. But I'd still love to hear all six. Ne-Yo was at his peak at the time of their collaboration, and Michael supposedly contributed ideas to how the music sounds...

you really just mentioned his weakest songs...? Dude. OTW has only 3 legendary song: DSTYGE, RWY and OTW, but they are not as good as BOTDF, Ghosts or Morphine....
I would have mentioned it's the falling in love or girlfriend if I was referring to his weakest.

I don't understand how you can come to the conclusion that those songs you mentioned can be considered as better than the iconic tracks from OTW.

really? Better than don't stop til you get.enough, rock with you , working day and night , off the wall, I can't help it ,. she's out of my life...
And yes, I'm not a racist, but Michael's look during BOTDF era is much cooler than during OTW era...
botd2017.jpg

michael.jpg-e1546079029362.png

That's why BOTDF > OTW

Ok ......šŸ«£

But seriously, that's your opinion and I respect that šŸ˜Š MJ's catalogue of music is insane that's very much clear.
My opinion is that Dangerous is his best album. That's true
But, the point that Invincible is better than Thriller was officially confirmed by Michael;)

I would have mentioned it's the falling in love or girlfriend if I was referring to his weakest.

I don't understand how you can come to the conclusion that those songs you mentioned can be considered as better than the iconic tracks from OTW.
But Girlfriend is much better than She is out of my life and other songs after Girlfriend... ;/

And yes, I'm not a racist, but Michael's look during BOTDF era is much cooler than during OTW era...
botd2017.jpg

michael.jpg-e1546079029362.png

That's why BOTDF > OTW
It should be about the quality of the songs and the longevity they've had in popular culture. Not his look.

You also have to remember that OTW was released in 1979 , he was not the King Of Pop and did not have the whole larger than life persona at this stage.

But, the point that Invincible is better than Thriller was officially confirmed by Michael;)
He said that during the promotion of the 'Invincible' album in order to boost sales of that album.

Besides, Michael Jackson in 2008 was asked to choose his best songs and he chose 'Thriller' and 'Billie Jean', a statement that shows that he regarded the 'Thriller' album as his best album.

He said that during the promotion of the 'Invincible' album in order to boost sales of that album.

Besides, Michael Jackson in 2008 was asked to choose his best songs and he chose 'Thriller' and 'Billie Jean', a statement that shows that he regarded the 'Thriller' album as his best album.
And then he officially confirmed, that his greatest song, that he ever made and that he proud of is Heal The World) That's why Thriller and Billie Jean can't be his best songs

I listened to 2 of neyoā€™s biggest hits yesterday because naturally I had never heard them. Neyo was never big in my country so forgive me. I liked them, especially because of you was fine. Then came so sick which I surprisingly did know. Simple pop music with an r&b flavor, maybe not artistic enough for MJ but I have no doubt their collaboration would have resulted in catchy and fun music.

People who are not a thing, don't have to say "I'm not a ______". Most of the time people who say that, then says something that is the opposite of whatever it is they claim.
Ugh... Yeah. Agree. It's never a good thing when you say "BUT" after saying "I'm not a racist." šŸ˜¬šŸ˜—

Lorde, this thread is a dumpster fire. We need to ban all talking about Invincible outside of regular Invincible Threads.
That's really a bummer. In 2010, before "Michael" came out, there were rumors that Michael recorded vocals for one of the songs without Ne-Yo knowing, i.e., he took one of the submitted songs and started working on it on his own, without Ne-Yo's input. As was the case with Dr. Freeze (APWNN) and Teddy Riley (BOTDF) who submitted song ideas over the years, only for Michael to finish them on his own.

I guess it's not very likely to be true. But I'd still love to hear all six. Ne-Yo was at his peak at the time of their collaboration, and Michael supposedly contributed ideas to how the music sounds...
I genuinely hope this is the case for a lot of songs from the last days. I think Michael has done a lot more than we know. It just would logically be tied up in litigation and kept away from prying eyes. This is my dream. I have a dream!

This definitely has an MJ vibe. I always thought this would've been perfect for MJ to record.
Off The Wall was the original inspiration for pretty much all black artists of the last 40 years. Thriller and Bad too, but. Off The Wall was the original inspiration to pretty much all black artists of the last 40 years.

Lorde, this thread is a dumpster fire. We need to ban all talking about Invincible outside of regular Invincible Threads.

I genuinely hope this is the case for a lot of songs from the last days. I think Michael has done a lot more than we know. It just would logically be tied up in litigation and kept away from prying eyes. This is my dream. I have a dream!
If it was such a dumpster fire then why did you need to resurrect it?

Nobody had posted since August 17 - it's now Oct 3

Ok that's fine , you'll no longer be getting any support from me the next time Richard goes on another racist tirade.
The actual topic is interesting, but let's just move on because "the important people" said their piece? Whatever.

I just took you off ignore today. Guess it was too soon. Don't worry about your "support". It's common decency to be offended by ignorance but if that's transactional for you then maybe keep it? I handle myself.

The actual topic is interesting, but let's just move on because "the important people" said their piece? Whatever.

I just took you off ignore today. Guess it was too soon. Don't worry about your "support". It's common decency to be offended by ignorance but if that's transactional for you then maybe keep it? I handle myself.
Why have me on ignore in the first place? I've never done anything to you

Off The Wall - most groovy album
Thriller - most successful album
Bad - best album
Dangerous - most iconic album
History - most important album
Invincible - most interesting album

ok?

Off The Wall - most groovy album
Bad - best album
Dangerous - most iconic album
Invincible - most interesting album

ok?
Off The Wall - most funny (or cute. Crazy is actually is very relevant too... so you choose) album

Bad - most iconic album

Dangerous - best album

Invincible - most dramatic album

Now everything is correct šŸ˜ :)

Thinking cap on here and not just about what I like..

Surely Thriller is his most successful, most iconic and most important album?

Back