Need ideas to raise money so i can buy tickets!

Oh But the big thing from ebay is a massive flag from the Dangerous tour!! :D :D
Thats been less than 100m away from him..omg!!! :D

I have £210 from my birthday yesterday (added onto what I'd raised already)

No tickets tho :(

So you got no tickets, but at least you now have enough money to buy a ticket or two, if you can somehow convince your mum to let you go to a show!

So you got no tickets, but at least you now have enough money to buy a ticket or two, if you can somehow convince your mum to let you go to a show!

Yeah *fingers crossed* she said I have another present in the post...

could be but not likely but ah well
:D

Yeah *fingers crossed* she said I have another present in the post...

could be but not likely but ah well
:D

There were tix on viagogo from under £100, so you could buy two tix today if you wanted! Maybe save a little more to get better seats though, you have plenty of time to pick a show from the 50! Maybe look for an unsold VIP ticket that gets put back on sale for £75, if you don't live far from the o2, try on a show day.

So it not now a question of if you will see michael, just a question of which show you will pick!

Hey Becca,

Glad you got lots of money! And that flag sounds awesome!

There are still tickets on lastminute.com @ face value if your mom is interested??

Becca!

Just thought I'd say If I get a code tomorrow I will inform you straight away, as I know how hard this must seem but I really want to help you out!

Good luck, keep the faith and I'm sure all your friends at MJJC are here to help!

Back