Need ideas to raise money so i can buy tickets!

I agree - keep checking... especially on Seetickets. I found sets of 2 last week in February (gone now though). Don't forget as well, that nearer the time, floor seats may become available if all the Thriller packages don't sell.

awww! this is why I love MJ fans so much :) so dedicated to our man and one another. the only things that ive come up with that havent been said yet are: *paid surveys online or over the phone *you can also try a product or watch commercials and get asked questions about how you liked them. im not sure if you can do any of these things because youre 13...but worth a try id check it out!! I liek the babysitting idea. i got 60 dollars for pabysitting one kid for just 4 hours once..my father made me give some of it back tho. XD

another thing i want to bring up for anyone reading this who needs money is--donating plasma! the clear stuff in your blood. I get at LEAST 50 dollars a week doing that! I wish you could do this becca if they do this in the UK! but i think you have to be 18 :(

I have a question: whats your email address?

*hugs keep the faith hun! and let us know when you get the tickets! :)

Oh and guys we really need tickets in the Summer holidays :( Its gonna be hard but I have had so much time off school (been really ill - had a lot of problems) and I'm on attendance action plan with my head of year :( I can't really miss anymore even if it is just a day....

Don't give up i think they are holding tix back, do you live near or in London its worth going up to the box office and checking them out.

I really don't think all 50 dates have been completly sold out tix prices may go down if they don't seel what are they going to do with all the vip tix they have if they don't sell just throw them away.

I know its hard but be patient, this is the hardest its ever been for me too.

^ It depends how much the reserve price is though, they tend to go for a lot on ebay.

Hi Becca again :) . I was genuinely sorry to hear that you didn’t get the tickets from the person you knew. However, I did think at the time there was a good chance of you not getting them as I thought they might have wanted too much money and/or they would not be the better seats. So try not to worry, as I still believe that you will eventually get your tickets :) .

I personally would avoid Ebay unless worst comes to worst, it is the last resort, as there is a lot more risk associated with these transactions such as what if the seller has exceeded the ticket limits, tickets can be voided if they find out they were re-sold, tickets might not be genuine, etc, etc. I would feel really bad for you if you got these tickets and then you could not attend the concert :( . It is far better to stick to the official sources, preferably Ticketmaster.co.uk, etc, as they are the most reliable and are at face value. The option after this would be Viagogo.co.uk.

Also from my experience of going to MJ concerts, unless you are very tall which I don’t believe you are (ie. 6 foot 5 inches), I would avoid the B and C blocks as the floor is level and then there is the risk that you will see very little of MJ directly during the entire concert. However, perhaps row A of the B blocks should be fine???.

I do think the A blocks or any of the lower tier blocks would be far more suitable for you (obviously, the closer to the stage, the better).

We would of had tickets by now if mum wasn't scared of heights :(

The ones on viagogo are too expensive - none on seetickets and none on ticketmaster..
:( :( :( :( :(

I don't think me and this concert are meant to be *cries*

Although there might not be any tickets currently available and it may seem all doom and gloom at the moment to you, please remember there is a good chance tickets will become available later. You just have to try to be patient. Then if you do manage to buy those, you will be glad that you didn't go with the more risky and expensive alternatives, or with not as good seats.

Don't cry, I have a lot of hope that you will somehow get tickets. In the meantime, maybe you could save for Viagogo, just in case the other cheaper options fail :) .

Can you not save money in the meantime for Viagogo considering concerts are taking place up to February next year :) .

Becca, just last week I found these 1st tier tickets (in sets of 2) on Seetickets:

"TICKETS FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

Where: The O2 Arena, London
When: THURSDAY, 18/02/2010, doors at 19:00, starts at 19:30

You requested 2 SEATS tickets priced at £84.75 each in block 108 in the 1ST LEVEL CORNER TIER
We have allocated row N seats 235 to 236"

*Edit* And again in Block 105:

"You requested 2 SEATS tickets priced at £84.75 each in block 105 in the 1ST LEVEL CORNER TIER
We have allocated row Y seats 148 to 149"

So, as I said, please don't lose faith just yet... more may become available over the next few weeks. Don't forget that there is half term in Feb too (although you might want to check the dates before you book).

Understandably you are focusing on the negatives which might not even happen :) . What if Michael announces more dates due to the overwhelming demand for his current 50 London o2 concerts. I believe there is a good chance more London dates will be added later.

Its hard staying positive!! No one in my family understands how much I want this - it isn't fair! I'm just hoping one day I'm gonna come down stairs and mums gonna give me this envelope with tix in it. I imagine that everyday - different situations etc :(

Understandably you are focusing on the negatives which might not even happen :) . What if Michael announces more dates due to the overwhelming demand for his current 50 London o2 concerts. I believe there is a good chance more London dates will be added later.

He should announces more dates for London. I agree on this:yes: Since Michael won't Tour any other cities in Europe..

I'm:angel:that they will add more for London atleast:angel::rofl:

He should announces more dates for London. I agree on this:yes: Since Michael won't Tour any other cities in Europe..

I'm:angel:that they will add more for London atleast:angel::rofl:

Omg, Are you serious? Aren't 50 dates in London enough?
And why do you think he wont tour any other cities in Europe? Did he tell you?

He should do some concerts in Germany..

I wish he will never ever come back to London after FEB 24th. I guess he wont.
And by the way....the Fans in London are the most aggressive ones. Ive seen enough from them.

And by the way....the Fans in London are the most aggressive ones. Ive seen enough from them.

That's a bit harsh. Michael obv likes London, he's been here enough times in the last few years to suggest that much. I think he likes the fans here and how passionate they are.
I'd like him to do concerts elsewhere as well. I don't think he'll announce anymore here though.

Thats a bit offensive to fans in Londo - thats kind of stereotyping. :no:

Anyway I think we should just end this here so no one gets hurt :yes:

My Grampy won £200 on Bingo the other day so we all got £10 :D

havent notice that, but i also want him to come to germany :lol:

Harsh with just a tad hint of jealousy I think!!

Becca I've sent you a PM bout tickets x

Last edited:
No I'm not jealous...its just that Mike will do 50 dates in london and some fans are still greedy..cant understand that.

And the fans in London ARE aggressive.
Example: Jumeirah Carlton Tower...
Me and some others guys had to help the security (we spoke to Bashir before and he was very thankful) to push all these RUDE fans back to their place to make sure Mike could leave the hotel safe.

:)

Becca it might be a crazy suggestion, but can you dance? i mean i was trying to copy Michael dancing since i was 14 and now i am a tutor and my students keep asking me for a "Billie Jean" performance. i mean only if you dont get bullied at school - you can tell your mates you are fundraising for the concert and dance and charge for a performance... i dont know if it's an ok idea, but fingers crossed you will go to the concert

excuse me no offence but i have been to some of his German concerts and the german fans are the most agressive fans i've come accross. I nearly got trampled in munich and their security is the worst i've experienced by far.

But 50 dates are alot i think he will do dates in other countries

Becca,

Keep checking the boards for tickets, some are bound to come up at some point. Otherwise if you can get one single for the 16th July my friend and i could meet you and we'll look after you for the night - your mum could sit in a cafe in the 02 or something so she'd still be there. Just an offer - i know it's unlikely you'll find a ticket for that one date when there are 49 others! :) xxx

EDIT: my friend and i are both 21 year-old girls btw.

Back